Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/24/2024 7:04:16 PM EDT
So a fellow employee mentioned today about the Rittenhouse's' ASVAB score was so low that he is bared from Marine service. Later I did a quick search and found everything referenced an X tweet with supporting documents.

Every other source references the same tweet with the * that they are investigating the claims (since April 8,2024) with no update on it.

Does ARF autist's have an insight on this one?

I have found Lots of bias  based on which ever side you fall on the subject and in general.

Any facts on this one?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it matter? I didn't appreciate him for being a scientist, I appreciated him for wasting leftist faggots.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I said he was innocent of the charges, I never said he was smart.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
When the doom music kicks in?
Nah bro, when fpni kicks in
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
Does it matter? I didn't appreciate him for being a scientist, I appreciated him for wasting leftist faggots.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#5]
When they don’t let you into the army, you should start your own.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CTYC313:
I said he was innocent of the charges, I never said he was smart.
View Quote

Im with this guy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Who gives a shit
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#8]
What does his ASVAB score have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Waiting for video of OP standing up to a hostile,
rioting mob...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I don’t care if he can’t spell ASVAB whenever he is making commies and pedos into good commies and pedos.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Irrelevant.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#12]
I am a horrible test taker too..
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Talking about things like this at work has no positive outcome.  I work to get paid.  Talking about news and politics isn't what they are paying me to do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#14]
He’s got more confirmed kills than 99.9% of the military
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Do not understand why this is an issue?  

Maybe if he got accepted in an Ivy League school based on things other than true academic prowess there would be an issue?

Dont recall him doing that though.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:
When they don’t let you into the army, you should start your own.
View Quote

With blackjack and hookers?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#17]
I love how he shot a random sample of hundreds of leftists and 2/3 turned out to be pedos.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#18]
How would anybody even know his score? Are they public record?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I would think those results were confidential.  If real I'd be curious if such a leak wasn't grounds for a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#20]
A low ASVAB means nothing in and of itself, some people Christmas tree it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:15:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sebastian_MacMaine] [#21]
Someone on /k/ posted an explanation of why the guy posting it was lying.  If you want to try to dig it up, you can search https://desuarchive.org/k/ for keywords like "Rittenhouse" and "ASVAB" and wade through the comments.  It was in the first couple of days that this Twitter "scandal" blew up.

Edit: BTW, the fact that your coworker is running around spouting off about this is proof that your coworker is a commie sympathizer.  Take note and act accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
So a fellow employee mentioned today about the Rittenhouse's' ASVAB score was so low that he is bared from Marine service. Later I did a quick search and found everything referenced an X tweet with supporting documents.

Every other source references the same tweet with the * that they are investigating the claims (since April 8,2024) with no update on it.

I have found Lots of bias  based on which ever side you fall on the subject and in general.

Any facts on this one?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Bullshit
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
I love how he shot a random sample of hundreds of leftists and 2/3 turned out to be pedos.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#27]
Who cares?

There is no way to even prove that was his score, any document can be faked.

If I remember correctly I had a single form that listed my ASVAB and GT score on it.

Just a score in a square box.

Would take someone a few min to scan it and change the score to whatever.

EDIT: And the Marines would figure out a way to get him in. They're not just going to turn someone away and so "oh well."
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#28]
This seems like a pretty silly thing to concern ones self with.

Unless you just want to tear someone down.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#29]
4Doorsmorewhores
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Wasn’t a random sample.  They were paid agitators.   Self selected criminals.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#31]
He made some quick decisions in a very stressful situation that were very good.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Wait what?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Now do AOC’s score.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:
Someone on /k/ posted an explanation of why the guy posting it was lying.  If you want to try to dig it up, you can search https://desuarchive.org/k/ for keywords like "Rittenhouse" and "ASVAB" and wade through the comments.  It was in the first couple of days that this Twitter "scandal" blew up.

Edit: BTW, the fact that your coworker is running around spouting off about this is proof that your coworker is a commie sympathizer.  Take note and act accordingly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#35]
That's rough, I took the ASVAB many times in high school to get out of class.  Recruiters loved me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:

Any facts on this one?
View Quote

Who gives a fuck?

You think leftists care?

If he plays his cards right he’ll have more money than he knows what to deal with and be able to enjoy a decent life and also fuck the cops for not doing their jobs.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#37]
FPNI
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#38]
He was smart enough  to pull a trigger three times
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Sounds like bullshit to me, besides he is already a combat vet.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Bullshit, I've listened to Kyle on multiple podcasts and he did not come off as a dimwit.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:29:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scott-S6] [#42]
Originally Posted By DamascusKnifemaker:
What does his ASVAB score have to do with anything?
View Quote

People of a certain type have to convince themselves that they are intellectually superior to the people they disagree with since they can't actually justify the positions they hold in any rational way.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Who cares? The guys 15 minutes should have been up after his trial was done.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Is he even trying to join the military? Why?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#45]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
Who cares?

There is no way to even prove that was his score, any document can be faked.

If I remember correctly I had a single form that listed my ASVAB and GT score on it.

Just a score in a square box.

Would take someone a few min to scan it and change the score to whatever.

EDIT: And the Marines would figure out a way to get him in. They're not just going to turn someone away and so "oh well."
View Quote

I have no idea what Rittenhouse scored on the ASVAB, but as a former Marine recruiter, I wanted to respond to your comment: ”And the Marines would figure out a way to get him in. They're not just going to turn someone away and so "oh well.”"

I can assure you that there are a metric shit ton of motherfuckers in this world who are so irredeemably stupid that for them to ever pass the ASVAB it would take an Old Testament level of direct intervention by God himself. Being that dumb is not even rare, and it includes HS drop outs, GEDs, HS grads, college students and college grads.  In fact, if a motherfucker walks in the office door, uninvited, and proclaims his aspiration to be a Marine, you can bet your considerable recruiter bar tab that this mother fucker most likely cannot pass the test, no matter his educational credential. Like the poor, the dumb motherfuckers will always be with us, and many are so fucking dumb that no level of coaching, studying, education or retesting will ever drag their ass across that “bravo” score minimum.

You can now resume the discussion.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#46]
FPNI
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Switchback_Arms:
That's rough, I took the ASVAB many times in high school to get out of class.  Recruiters loved me.
View Quote

They offered it multiple times?  I only remember it being given once per school year.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View Quote

Nah, it doesn't matter. But a lot of shit doesn't matter, but it is something someone said . Trying to flesh something out is all it is.

Of all the bull shit out there in the world people rage about, this one has a little more interest than Airplane on a treadmill value.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:34:12 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Dudes a genius!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top