Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm divorced and single. 3 young kids. Nothing crazy going on with me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
do it.gif

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:
My avatar is a killer klown. Of course I do crazy shit. Probably why I'm still single. They can tell.

Just not pack up and move across the country. Although I've thought about hopping some freighters for fun.
do it.gif

"Gonna catch me a southbound......down at the station lord........don't care where it goes....."
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
Single, I've worked remotely for over a decade and can travel anywhere, kids are grown, one is at home (but doesn't need to be) so he can take care of the homestead...

I have a ton of freedom, I just need to leverage it. I have lots of ideas but pulling the trigger is difficult for me for some reason. Need a wingman or something to go on some trips and tear it up 😅
View Quote

No excuse. Take solo trips. I’ve traveled solo tons. Stay in hostels to meet people.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

No excuse. Take solo trips. I’ve traveled solo tons. Stay in hostels to meet people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DDiggler:
Single, I've worked remotely for over a decade and can travel anywhere, kids are grown, one is at home (but doesn't need to be) so he can take care of the homestead...

I have a ton of freedom, I just need to leverage it. I have lots of ideas but pulling the trigger is difficult for me for some reason. Need a wingman or something to go on some trips and tear it up 😅

I've done it, and enjoyed it.

The synergy of traveling with others is better, though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Watch The Dirty Motorcycle Vagabond on YouTube, that would be me if I wasn’t married,  kids are all grown.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:56:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: easttxshooter] [#6]
33, sangle, just enlisted in the Army. Pretty crazy if you ask me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By easttxshooter:
View Quote

Yeah you went too crazy bro
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By easttxshooter:

He still has some room for growth... now go out and get that Mustang with a 26 % interest loan from the lot right outside the base and a stripper girlfriend that's angling for Tri-Care and on base housing.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I’d never not want my wife and kids.

But if I had a different path this would be cool to live in.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Hedonism never kept me going. I do a lot of fun things for work, travel nice dinners, cigars golf that when I get home I want responsibility. Before kids I just stayed home when I wasn’t working because work is half partying and entertaining.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:56:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 556Cliff] [#11]
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
That is actually depressing af.  Go to the bank tomorrow and get $100 in $2 bills and take an Uber to a strip club this weekend.  Don't have to do anything "crazy" but at least get to drink some beers while seeing some tits and ass.  Get the fuck off the internet bro!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By showmeballer:
Originally Posted By 556Cliff:
I'm single and always have been. I've never done anything considered "crazy stuff". I've never even went to a night club or attended a party, not even in my teenage years or my 20s.

About a year and a half ago I went to the dentist and the female hygienist asked me what I do for "fun"... I had nothing. I do hate that question, but unfortunately it comes up in small talk quite often.
That is actually depressing af.  Go to the bank tomorrow and get $100 in $2 bills and take an Uber to a strip club this weekend.  Don't have to do anything "crazy" but at least get to drink some beers while seeing some tits and ass.  Get the fuck off the internet bro!

In my world, that would be considered crazy... Maybe even beyond crazy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Put your hands in her mouth.

Tit for tat
View All Quotes

Lol, not sure what she would have thought about me pulling my phone out and taking a picture of her while her hands were in my mouth.

Put your hands in her mouth.

Tit for tat

Well, of course I paid for the service. It's not like she had her hands in my mouth against my will.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Zak406:

As the young kids say we need to get your rizz up
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zak406:

She actually volunteered that information, it preceded her question to me about what I do for fun.

As the young kids say we need to get your rizz up

Now I haven't heard that one yet, but I'm certain that I've got to be low rizz. It probably goes hand in hand with low testosterone.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#14]
We couldn't have kids, so now we're in our 40s, and are deciding which of the following we're going to do.

1, Move to Thailand, Greece, or Italy.
2, Move back to a coastal state and just enjoy the simple life.
3, Buy a sailboat and live on it for the next 10 years while sailing around the world.
4, Stay here and start another business to make more money, but I really don't want to do this option, work sucks.

My point is, if you find the right woman, you can do all kinds of crazy things while having amazing sex. Heck, we worked in the yard for 4 hours today, then worked out for 2 hours had a nice dinner, then had sex for 2 hours, I'm whooped, but we're going to watch a movie in bed and enjoy life together. Life is far too short, and people around us have been dying left and right, so enjoy what time you have on this earth and be kind to one another, it's really that simple.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By RRA_223:

I've done all those things - and I'm married.   I might ask her opinion, but I don't ask for permission.

I actually bought a truck when she was out of town for a conference once.   To her credit, she came home and quipped "I'm guessing the truck outside is ours?".

I bought a racing motor and it sat in the garage for a month before I think she even noticed.

I'm pretty sure she's seen the fifty cal - it's hard to miss in the "gun room," but she hasn't said anything.

Having disease free sex and no need for plastic is also a big perk.   I don't have to buy anyone overpriced drinks first.   And that she's thinner and better looking than most women in their 20's, along with cooking and cleaning and working...   that all helps me tolerate her... quirks.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RRA_223:
Originally Posted By JVD:
I bought stacks of guns and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a truck and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a house and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a tractor and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a dog and didn't have to ask anyone.

Absolutely crazy.

I've done all those things - and I'm married.   I might ask her opinion, but I don't ask for permission.

I actually bought a truck when she was out of town for a conference once.   To her credit, she came home and quipped "I'm guessing the truck outside is ours?".

I bought a racing motor and it sat in the garage for a month before I think she even noticed.

I'm pretty sure she's seen the fifty cal - it's hard to miss in the "gun room," but she hasn't said anything.

Having disease free sex and no need for plastic is also a big perk.   I don't have to buy anyone overpriced drinks first.   And that she's thinner and better looking than most women in their 20's, along with cooking and cleaning and working...   that all helps me tolerate her... quirks.  

All of these things, except no racing motor.  I like driving my feed truck about 50 mph on the highway and waving to all the folks in a hurry when they pass me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:15:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MHowski:
I’m married with children but sometimes think if I wasn’t I would pack it up and move across the country or live in a van.  But I don’t really hear about single people doing that.  Maybe it’s because I only deal with white collar office types.  Does being married with children keep people from doing crazy stuff?
View Quote

For normal people the answer is yes. I did watch a couple with two kids sell their nice house and move into the mountains to live in an off grid tiny house. This decision was not crazy but flat out stupid.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:21:06 AM EDT
[#17]
"Do single people do crazy stuff? "

I live alone with just my dog  

Last year out of the blue I decided I was going to eat  breakfast cereal for dinner .

I walked to the kitchen and poured a big bowl of cereal even though it was dinner time .

It wasn't morning time but dinner time  ...you get it .... But  I ate breakfast cereal .

sometimes just go nuts ...

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:26:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dano556x45mm] [#18]
Single childless dudes who are not living epicly everyday piss me off lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JVD:
I bought stacks of guns and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a truck and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a house and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a tractor and didn't have to ask anyone.
I bought a dog and didn't have to ask anyone.

Absolutely crazy.
View Quote

Married men who ask permission shouldn't be married either. My live in girlfriend some years back made some comments about one of my purchases. My response was: If you'd don't agree or don't like it there is the door.

Had another women I dated complain about how I treated her. My response: Then date someone else.

All you men living like this are the problem and why society is so messed up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:46:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:49:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pro_Patria_431] [#21]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:

Last year out of the blue I decided I was going to eat  breakfast cereal for dinner .

I walked to the kitchen and poured a big bowl of cereal even though it was dinner time .

It wasn't morning time but dinner time  ...you get it .... But  I ate breakfast cereal .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:
Single childless dudes who are not living epicly everyday pics me off lol

The above is a pretty good time.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:19:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I got married at 21 to the wrong person but was too hard-headed to eject until 10 years later.

Once I did eject I took a buy-out from work, finished a master's degree, sold most of my stuff, drove across the US - then sold that truck when I hit the east coast. I bought a one-way ticket to Europe, backpacked from Paris to Hong Kong, flew to Thailand and spent a month there, then a couple weeks in Taiwan and a few more on Okinawa. I hopped a cargo ship up to Tokyo, found a job there, eventually married my current wife, and I'm still here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:00:11 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wolverine1776:
I can't afford to go do random fun stuff. I just get home from work and drink until I pass out.
i feel that.

https://i0.wp.com/thegameofnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/1fa5fb8937a90859bbb53d1795cb3e7e504afd5a.gif?fit=499%2C281&ssl=1

As of July my rent is going up $300/month and I'm semi-seriously thinking about living in my car. And not in a fun Van Life kind of way.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:52:55 AM EDT
[#24]

As of July my rent is going up $300/month and I'm semi-seriously thinking about living in my car. And not in a fun Van Life kind of way.
View Quote

You could do an NV200 or Tansit connect and stealth live until your situation improves.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#25]
I’m married with children but sometimes think if I wasn’t I would pack it up and move across the country or live in a van.  But I don’t really hear about single people doing that.  Maybe it’s because I only deal with white collar office types.  Does being married with children keep people from doing crazy stuff?
View Quote

Since when is packing up and moving across the country crazy? It was pretty common for people to do just that to seek better opportunities. Now people sit around complaining that opportunity hasn't hunted them down.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:36:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, that's how I ended up in Florida. Mom and dad moved us to Florida during the complete misery of the late 70s after the phone company had been on strike for something like a year.

I'm single, and have done plenty of crazy (and/or dumb) shit over the years. Not gonna pick up and move across country, because these roots provided me with some grounding and stability. These days, I do less crazy stuff (to me), but plenty of people my age certainly don't understrand the draw...it's what I want to do, and I can, so that's what I do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:21:18 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Yes. Van Life is popular on YouTube. You could look into it.  Married with kids crazy isn’t the same as nothing to lose crazy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SamuelHyde:

Same.

Want to have kids/grandkids who will take care of you in old age and visit you in the nursing home? Ehhhhh.... that probably won't be happening for me.

The sum total of life so far has been pretty awesome. Yall's mileage may vary.
View Quote

I had a kid, she turned out liberal. We don't talk and I don't see my grandkids. While I enjoyed raising her , kids don't come with a guarantee of future service.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Van life op. You could damn near swing your payment with that rent increase.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:
If you don't change your lifestyle after getting married & having kids you're probably a moron.  That's all I got.
View Quote

No kids, but getting married did change me.  I do different kinds of sketchy shit.  Bit less risk tolerant as well, I like l generally like my life, prefer life to death.

There are things I don't do as much.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SamuelHyde:

Same.

Want to ride a dirt bike offroad across America?  Sure thing!

Want to go see a ton of National parks, go to Vegas for Shot Show then ride to the Pacific Ocean and then back home? Sure thing!

Want to drop everything in less than 2 weeks to take another job 9 hours away that will triple your normal pay, sure thing!

Want to go sky diving and spend quality time with questionable women, sure thing!

Want to go skiing, visiting CO, and eating out, Sure thing!

Want to have kids/grandkids who will take care of you in old age and visit you in the nursing home? Ehhhhh.... that probably won't be happening for me.

The sum total of life so far has been pretty awesome. Yall's mileage may vary.
View Quote

You had me at "questionable women"...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#32]
It’s preventing me from moving down south. I’d still try to live in a house lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Of course, single people do crazy shit. I did when I was single, but I still do stupid shit even though I’m married. One of the reasons people are still single later in life is because they have a tendency to do crazy shit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:40:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#34]
Originally Posted By Spade:
I've worked with DINKs that are all, "We could fly to Paris tomorrow and just go!" With my usual thought being, "But you never do." Many of them work too much to ever consider it too.
View Quote

Yup. Wife and I did the crazy traveling/job stuff when we were in our 20s and early 30s.

Now it's time to chill and raise a little demon to wipe our asses when we get old.

But I still act a fool a few times a year with some buddies

ETA: and sex with a disease-free person that you can trust to remain so is pretty cool
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#35]
not bad, not bad.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Dano556x45mm:
Single childless dudes who are not living epicly everyday pics me off lol
View Quote
but i have to work.

and i have to babysit useless Zooma greenhorns at work so they don't die.

@eagarminuteman

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
right there with you.

i pay rent and i'm never home.

i ask myself on the daily:  what the fuck am i paying for?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By zukguy:
We couldn't have kids, so now we're in our 40s, and are deciding which of the following we're going to do.

1, Move to Thailand, Greece, or Italy.
2, Move back to a coastal state and just enjoy the simple life.
3, Buy a sailboat and live on it for the next 10 years while sailing around the world.
4, Stay here and start another business to make more money, but I really don't want to do this option, work sucks.

My point is, if you find the right woman, you can do all kinds of crazy things while having amazing sex. Heck, we worked in the yard for 4 hours today, then worked out for 2 hours had a nice dinner, then had sex for 2 hours, I'm whooped, but we're going to watch a movie in bed and enjoy life together. Life is far too short, and people around us have been dying left and right, so enjoy what time you have on this earth and be kind to one another, it's really that simple.
View Quote

Two hours of sex. You Sting, brah?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:

View Quote
negative.

just the typical Gee Deer, my man.

you're not the typical Gee Dee member, brother?

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:59:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#40]
negative.

6'4", 275, cut 9.5"x6", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 60" chest that can and does stop a .357 Magnum JHP point blank, 28" bicep, 30" thighs, 20" calves, 36x36, 1000lb club, natty/just Marlboro Reds and bourbon and Coors Banuqet like the old days, no belt or chalk, callsign "Tripod", Dog tier expert on how dating apps work despite being married since Bush H was in office, AIWBs a Mk23 with suppressor/SureFire X300/Aimpoint PRO still on original batteries/JetFunnel and four spare mags yet never prints, EDCs a Silky Gomboy folding saw and a Saddleback wallet the thickness of a can of cat food d/t being stuffed with a grip of crisp benjamins, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $3 million/year, PE/SE/PEng, Class A CDL w/ Hazmat and tankers and triples, commercial pilot license, flew 870 sorties off a Navy carrier in 8.7 weeks with Goose (RIP old son) and shot down 87 MiGs "whilst inverted", summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, CEO, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower/makes two grand an hour, forklift certified, wake boat crewed by Tier 1 college cheerleaders and hot young Lakers girls, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, 15 years out of an Optima RedTop, 1987 $Runner purchased brand new for $8700 with 87k original miles still on OEM all terrain tyres with 15/32" tread and zero dry rot, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/USMC Force Recon/ninja/space shuttle door gunner/chef/pronstar, two hours of seggs every day, G5, private Caribbean islands with runways, superyacht, hookers & blow yacht following the main superyacht, ten sections owned outright, 14 units, banana flask, bespoke 87-foot long jumper cables made from 1111 kcmil diesel locomotive cable rated for 2Kv and 1115 amps at 30  C, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick 87,000 acre forest on a mountain top in a free state with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long heated 8.7"/5000 psi/#8.7 rebar both ways at 8.7" spacing/mesh/fibre reinforced concrete driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, 87 paid off rental homes, dual wield titanium Rolex Submariners (lol poors), homechurned butter, ABW = "Always Be Winning, Baby!", smokes a world championship winning brisket, left home at 12 with just a knapsack and $8.70 in pocket change, promoted to CEO at 20 via firm motherfuckin' handshake, retired at 30 with $8.7 million in the old 401k and full .mil pension and lifetime bennies to lounge outside by the Olympic-grade pool all day long with the harem and be the DupePolice^TM on the Gee Dees, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop with three phase power/2" natural gas service/8700 kW backup generator with 8700 gallon diesel tank/air/central vaccuum/lifts/hot and cold running wudder/urinal/bidet/office/mancave/bar/vault/armory/wine cellar/walk in humidor/CBRN shelter stocked with 87 years of MREs and bottled wudder/BDSM chamber, five 20 year old European supermodel hairless below their eyebrows girlfriends, two Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000-yds all day long and twice on Sunday, happily married 40 years to his gun-loving full size custom 1911-toting smoking hot fully shaved "best friend" who rides a Harley/believes in only missionary seggs for procreation with the lights off/still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit/makes brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 5" heels in your brand new kitchen?

View All Quotes

negative.

Hahaha, is that copy pasta getting longer every time you post it?

ETA: found it! two hours of seggs every day

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:02:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By rtlm:

That doesn't change with age
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rtlm:
negative.

i just work and sleep and ponder all of the bad decisions that have lead up to this point.

@DenverDan

That doesn't change with age

Or martial status.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:02:42 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
affirmative.

just like the typical Gee Deer's 11" cock.

"longer every day"

"y u no have 11 incher?"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#43]
negative.

View Quote

Love this copy pasta
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#44]

ETA: found it! two hours of seggs every day

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/toast_gif-994.gif
View Quote
you're goddamn right.gif

can you even call yourself a Gee Deer if you're not boning your harem 2-3 hours a day?

goddamn.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

Love this copy pasta
View Quote
thankyou

thankyouverymuch
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:03:40 PM EDT
[#46]
but i have to work.

and i have to babysit useless Zooma greenhorns at work so they don't die.

@eagarminuteman

View Quote

Damn zooma grunts need to get their shit together
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By eagarminuteman:

Damn zooma grunts need to get their shit together
View Quote
i mean, it looks bad if they die at work.

plus OSHA and MSHA don't like that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FourLoko:

I don't spend shit. I get nervous when I pay $6.00 for Starbucks.

My money is just sitting. I should pay for travel, experiences and visiting family while I can.

I don't expect to live too long.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FourLoko:
Originally Posted By denverdan:

I work because I like spending money.

I don't spend shit. I get nervous when I pay $6.00 for Starbucks.

My money is just sitting. I should pay for travel, experiences and visiting family while I can.

I don't expect to live too long.

Holy shit, are we related?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I've been observing the opposite. Level headed, critically thinking parents know their kids aren't learning fuck all in the public indoc systems, so they're pulling them out and educating them in the home. This fact, combined with many who are now able to "work" from home, equals many who are taking their respective circuses to the road.  

The wife and I educate our kids in the home, belong to a homeschool "co-op" and know many families who take a van, camper, RV, etc...and hit the road for a few months at a time.  Sounds like a blast, but my job is not one where I work from home, alas! We don't travel like these families do.

I actually enjoy watching the family who moved to Northern Idaho at the height of the scamdemic. The dude was a police officer in some fucked up lib shit hole in WA. He took his retirement, sold their place, and bought some property. Their YT channel documents it all; from him retiring, to scouting for the right property, to establishing infrastructure on said property.

They ended up building a beautiful home (out of relatively basic materials).

Good Simple Living is the channel. They seem like great people.

Good Simple Living YT Channel
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By skink:

Holy shit, are we related?
View Quote
i'm counting on dying early.

i'm tired and i need a break.

i'm sick of working.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top