Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 4/21/2024 10:39:26 AM EDT
Just saw an ad with a deranged artwork of Trump and saw the sponsor was the Republican Accountability PAC. So i looked them up. Basically a bunch of never trumpers. But in the paat i have found that some local level ads for alternative candidates were paid for by pelosi.

So do you ever check to see who is funding your propaganda?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Lol, life's too short to get uptight about political garbage.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:43:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul] [#2]
Yes of course. There are lots of posers out there.

I especially like the fake "voting guides" that get mailed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't view or acknowledge their propaganda. So you know its propaganda...what will you do with that info?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DDalton:
I don't view or acknowledge their propaganda. So you know its propaganda...what will you do with that info?
View Quote

If im on the fence on someone for voting for them, knowing who owns them helps
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By die-tryin:
View Quote

I unless you don’t mind leaving all that garbage for your kids?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Why would you not want to know who is funding your enemies?  Good post.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]
What is interesting is the left is truly deranged in their on going media campaign persona that Trump should be prosocuted and stripped of protection with out right cries of murdering him as justification of a greater cause while blaming you for being a murderous Christian. All for Democracy of course. Maybe Climate Change and Diversity too. Let's not forget Muslims.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Sources of funding should be disclosed in any political ad.

And national politicians should be forbidden from contributing to state/local campaigns, that’s some inbreeding shit that shouldn’t be tolerated.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I tend to look up sources of lots of information.  Especially when the point of the information it telling me to do or not do something.  

Might be my problem with authority, but I don't like being pushed into behaving or believing a certain way, and over many years have seen many patterns emerge from people or groups that prove my initial judgement correct.  That being authoritarian assholes are everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes
It adds to my hatred of soros when I see how his $15 mil attacks america.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I have. The names they come up with are deliberately misleading, which annoys the hell out of me. Not so much for me (I judge based on the content of the message, not the name) but for the vast majority of mouth breathing morons out there who are like “ohh, I sure hope the Republicans Are Reptilian Space Aliens PAC have my best interests in mind…”
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:30:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By tveddy:
So do you ever check to see who is funding your propaganda?
View Quote
Sometimes I try, but that information is usually propaganda as well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The problem with that strategy is that anyone can start a PAC and advertise "support" for anyone. We've seen the left throw lots of support at shitty primary candidates to give their desired leftist candidate an easier race. Secondly, even if the PAC/group/donor is on the same half of the political spectrum and shows support doesn't mean the candidate is owned by them. Are you a Trumper? Do you think the Klan owns Trump? They support his candidacy. What I'm saying is that you don't KNOW shit, and you're just making an ASSUMPTION which has as good a chance of being a bad assumption as a good assumption, especially since it's propaganda. lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Abraham Lincoln?

Lincoln Project.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Democrats love to pour money into Republican primaries and third-party candidacies. The democrat love for libertarian candidates is at least part of why my house district is misrepresented by a democrat today. And the democrat love for the goofiest Republican primary candidates is part of how POS Bill Ritter became governor in 2006.

Whichever moron decided that Republicans should have open primaries should be beaten with reeds. Although in this state saying something like that might get me labeled as a nevertrumper, heaven forfend.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I do it for PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I READ NOW.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By die-tryin:
View Quote
The problem with not getting involved in politics... is that even if you leave THEM alone... their whole purpose is to NOT leave you alone...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#19]
There is nothing I can do about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If you haven’t picked a side as a full grown working man you shouldn’t vote at all.  You’re not paying enough attention.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#21]
Billionaire owned PACs.  Soros PAC doesn’t just fund the ads, they write them for the candidate too.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:43:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#22]
Obama spent billions funding random unaccountable liberal groups and programs , their only goal was undermining government, elections, conservatives, religion, voting, media, and promoting / expanding liberal woke idiotic feel good bullshit.  Many of these illegal alien programs advertising, recruiting, organizing transportation, giving information on how to scam USA immigration, helping illegals get to the border, I have zero doubt Obama didn’t fund these assholes / build these organizations from the ground up.

Essentially financing a liberal war machine to wage war on the USA and the beliefs that created a successful, safe, stable country.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I find it interesting that they create these new PACs and organizations that seem to be very visible and then cease to exist a year later. It is nearly impossible to know what's really going on since they pop up new groups then dissolve them so rapidly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By HighlandMac:

If you haven’t picked a side as a full grown working man you shouldn’t vote at all.  You’re not paying enough attention.

View Quote

So youre telling me that when 2 republicans face off or more in state primaries you know which one best fits your agenda cause your a working man?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#25]
My congressman gets a majority of his money from AIPAC and boomer benefits groups.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top