BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/14/2023 7:52:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I find it interesting that a few of the people in that video are no longer with CNN due to "issues."

Oh and .....a big

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Dupe
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:38:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#3]

(video in tweet)

It's getting traction
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:45:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dude84] [#4]
The unvaxxed aren't so high and mighty now
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I laugh everytime one of those cockbags gets a heart condition; not the people forced to take the "vax", to be clear, but the ones trying to force you to take it.
And wow, what a load of shit from Kimmel about hospitals being overloaded.. but who would expect any better from that mouthpiece?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Never forget what those Nazi shitbags did to all of us.   The other thread on this is better - it focuses more on the Nazi aspect of it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Just here to post this:

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:54:12 AM EDT
[#8]
…yeah. How’s that all working out for them.?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I will never forget.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yep. Don't let anyone ever forget that
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I suspect that they really wanted to go door to door forcibly vaccinating people, except for those pesky guns.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Yeah, I saved that one.  That was the worst one of all, it was appalling and those that didn't see through that... I don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:27:28 PM EDT
[#13]
The winter of misery and death was pretty awesome actually.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

(video in tweet)

It's getting traction
View Quote

They didn't even include when they were suggesting taking kids away from the unvaccinated.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I will never forget.

We also need more streetlights.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 5:07:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 7:03:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#17]
What forum is this thread in?  This thread isn’t about Covid. It’s about propaganda, weak minded individuals, censorship and lies.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2023 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Keep these threads going - never forget what the bastards did (and may be gearing up to do again)

Link Posted: 9/4/2023 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JohnClarkUSN:
The winter of misery and death was pretty awesome actually.
View Quote

Another one is coming up!  Hell yeah!
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
Keep these threads going - never forget what the bastards did (and may be gearing up to do again)

https://i.imgur.com/0R0IzIm.jpg
View Quote

This really pi$$e$ me off.

"Can I help load them on the rail cars???"
"Let ME turn on the gas.  Oh, please...let ME do it!!!"
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By dude84:
View Quote

😂😂😂😂
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 11:31:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:01:32 AM EDT
[#25]

I had to read that 4 times before I realized its tyranny, not tranny
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RC03:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif

You can't really blame him, the vaccine has been shown to seriously fuck people up, it's possible he is stroking out
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RC03:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/giphyggt-462.gif

It’s probably a vaccine related injury…
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Have any of these fuckheads walked back or even apologized for their naziesque fuckery?
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 2:19:23 AM EDT
[#30]
the jabbed can never be trusted
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 10:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jeff_1] [#31]
Hey everyone,  They actually supported us not getting the shot if we chose not to.  Thats what they all tell me these days anyway
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 12:51:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Jeff_1:

Hey everyone,  They actually supported us not getting the shot if we chose not to.  Thats what they all tell me these days anyway
View Quote

The parties were actually switched back then. Its common knowledge...
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 1:48:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:53:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Jeff_1:

View Quote

Yeah, I've heard that too.

"Oh, you had a choice. Everybody had a choice."
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:58:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 6:01:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 9:27:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
https://kutv.com/amp/news/local/salt-lake-tribune-editorial-board-criticized-suggesting-utah-national-guard-deployment-enforce-vaccine-mandate

salt lake Trib ran an editorial asking that the national guard keep the unvaccinated under house arrest
View All Quotes
https://kutv.com/amp/news/local/salt-lake-tribune-editorial-board-criticized-suggesting-utah-national-guard-deployment-enforce-vaccine-mandate

salt lake Trib ran an editorial asking that the national guard keep the unvaccinated under house arrest

...and this was in January 2022 when Omicron was a Thing.

Quote:
"Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor's next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere."

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 12:41:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#38]

I'm in a hotel that has a sign on the door that if you aren't vaccinated you have to wear a mask
View Quote

And ^^THIS^^ is the corrupt stupidity that infuriates me. [clutches chest due to unresolvable rage]
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

And ^^THIS^^ is the corrupt stupidity that infuriates me. [clutches chest due to unresolvable rage]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

I'm in a hotel that has a sign on the door that if you aren't vaccinated you have to wear a mask

One of our customers scanned your vaccination card when you visited the site.  I said I would not do such a thing because it was a violation of my medical privacy rights.  They said either mask up or GTFO.  I masked up because job.

One of the engineers was also masked meaning she was either a disciple of this new religion or unvaccinated or had refused to comply with showing an ID.  After the meeting her and I got along great because she chose not to get vaccinated for every reason that existed.  Her employer was not happy with her but because she's a woman, and an engineer, decided not to touch her (her own words, not mine) as long as she wore the magic mask.  Two months later no one cared because Ukraine.

She hasn't forgotten and neither have I.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#40]
The one good thing that came out of Covid, was showing everyone how gullible people are, and how the media/social media can put a seed in peoples heads....and make it grow like crazy.    

Link Posted: 9/11/2023 8:07:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By imq707s:
The one good thing that came out of Covid, was showing everyone how gullible people are, and how the media/social media can put a seed in peoples heads....and make it grow like crazy.    

View Quote
I was one of the few holdouts at my place of employment.  I felt like I was going crazy for not being crazy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By imq707s:

View Quote

Its not going to do any good really. All they need is fear to make the majority comply.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 9:45:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#43]
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:10:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I guess at some point after multiple jabs and getting covid anyway you stop fearing the unvaxxed

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#45]
This. Remember when they said the unvaxxed shouldn't be allowed to get treated at hospitals? I haven't heard any unvaxxed say they shouldn't be able to see cardiologists.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Hoji:

Have any of these fuckheads walked back or even apologized for their naziesque fuckery?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hoji:

LOL what do you think?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Seen today in Odessa.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:24:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:
This. Remember when they said the unvaxxed shouldn't be allowed to get treated at hospitals? I haven't heard any unvaxxed say they shouldn't be able to see cardiologists.
View Quote

Along with that I saw people, including a couple I personally know, post on social media that the unvaxxed should be dropped by their health insurance carriers for refusing and face the consequences for not complying. As a father of a type 1 diabetic little girl I would have done some major COC type activities to ensure she got what she needed if that had happened and even worse if she died because of these cowardly freaks. I look upon those who pushed this crap and  called for punitive action on those who chose differently because they were afraid for themselves with revulsion and disgust now and consider them an enemy and to never be trusted or associated with again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:

Along with that I saw people, including a couple I personally know, post on social media that the unvaxxed should be dropped by their health insurance carriers for refusing and face the consequences for not complying. As a father of a type 1 diabetic little girl I would have done some major COC type activities to ensure she got what she needed if that had happened and even worse if she died because of these cowardly freaks. I look upon those who pushed this crap and  called for punitive action on those who chose differently because they were afraid for themselves with revulsion and disgust now and consider them an enemy and to never be trusted or associated with again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By soonerfan7:
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:

same here..
no apologies so far
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top