Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2023 10:21:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake]
"However, experts are baffled as to what has caused the sudden spike. Health chiefs in Wales are probing the reasons behind the cases and will investigate any further cases that are reported in the coming weeks."

"Ten cases have been detected in Wales, compared with just one in the previous six years."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12093195/15-babies-toddlers-sickened-deadly-heart-condition.html
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Worldwide cases of "baffled" seem so common now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Safe and effective.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm completely flummoxed as to why OP put this in the Covid subforum.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 12:16:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dude84] [#4]
Pfizer changed the formulation for the children's "vaccine" to include a drug (Tromethamine) that is used during cardiac surgery.

That drug is meant to be administered intravenously and states that it may cause tissue damage if it leaks from the veins

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 12:40:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#6]
Somewhere here posted an American Heart Association paper "predicting" an increase in congenital heart defects, starting in 2025.  The stated causal agent was "climate change;" specifically, an average increase in temps of 1°.  I guess things are running ahead of schedule.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#7]
At least the kids didn’t get COVID. Whew!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:47:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quite amazing...
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Global Warming?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By OG1:
Global Warming?
View Quote

Happiest newborns alive, born into the woke culture.  No longer have to identify as a baby, can tell the parents what to do these days.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Happiest newborns alive, born into the woke culture.  No longer have to identify as a baby, can tell the parents what to do these days.
View Quote
Truth
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Are newborns getting the Covid shot over there?

Nick
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:17:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: David14] [#13]
Originally Posted By Commando_Guy:

Nick
View Quote

Not according to their National Health Service website (Hepatitis B and BCG for at-risk populations are encouraged, though).  Yet strangely, some newborns are developing myocrditis.

It's almost like the pre-Covid days, when some newborns (and toddlers, and school-aged kids, and teenagers, & adults) developed myocarditis.  Any other Old Farts here remember the pre-Covid days?  And the pre-Covid vaccine days?  When those things didn't exist and yet people still sometimes got myocarditis?

The article references positive PCR testing for coxsackie viruses (and prior spikes in myocarditis due to Strep A).  Nothing about Covid.  I'm uncertain as to why it was posted in this subforum.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By David14:

Not according to their National Health Service website (Hepatitis B and BCG for at-risk populations are encouraged, though).  Yet strangely, some newborns are developing myocrditis.

It's almost like the pre-Covid days, when some newborns (and toddlers, and school-aged kids, and teenagers, & adults) developed myocarditis.  Any other Old Farts here remember the pre-Covid days?  And the pre-Covid vaccine days?  When those things didn't exist and yet people still sometimes got myocarditis?

The article references positive PCR testing for coxsackie viruses (and prior spikes in myocarditis due to Strep A).  Nothing about Covid.  I'm uncertain as to why it was posted in this subforum.
View Quote

10 this year, compared with one in the previous six years. Keep pushing your narrative, though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
I was thinking that possibly these new cases of myocarditis resulted from gene editing from the Covid vaccines, which are known to produce myocarditis, that's now been passed on to offspring.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:42:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: David14] [#16]
Originally Posted By g8rgunner:

10 this year, compared with one in the previous six years. Keep pushing your narrative, though.
View Quote

Are you attempting to refute my points?  That being, 1) this article has nothing to do with Covid and 2) myocarditis has been around much longer than Covid has.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Are you attempting to refute my points?  That being, 1) this article has nothing to do with Covid and 2) myocarditis has been a thing much longer than Covid has.

View Quote

The article doesn't mention COVID because the MSM will do anything to make it not about COVID or the vaccines. They'll blame global warming or artificial sweeteners first. Also, 10 this year compared to 1 in the previous six years. What new risk factor has appeared in the past couple of years? They told us the MRNA stays in the shoulder and is out of the body in a couple of weeks. Those were both lies. We also know that the shots cause myocarditis. Now, suddenly, there's a huge surge in babies with myocarditis. It's England, so there's a very high chance these babies are from vaccinated parents. Do I know for a fact this is from the "vaccines"? No. Will the MSM or "experts" at the NIH even entertain the fact that it could be? Absolutely not. They'll be "baffled" by the surge and eventually link it to climate change or racism or whatever.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:56:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Nick
View Quote

No, but pregnant women were told to.  They were also told it’s completely safe for the unborn baby.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#19]

The article doesn't mention COVID because the MSM will do anything to make it not about COVID or the vaccines. They'll blame global warming or artificial sweeteners first. Also, 10 this year compared to 1 in the previous six years. What new risk factor has appeared in the past couple of years? They told us the MRNA stays in the shoulder and is out of the body in a couple of weeks. Those were both lies. We also know that the shots cause myocarditis. Now, suddenly, there's a huge surge in babies with myocarditis. It's England, so there's a very high chance these babies are from vaccinated parents. Do I know for a fact this is from the "vaccines"? No. Will the MSM or "experts" at the NIH even entertain the fact that it could be? Absolutely not. They'll be "baffled" by the surge and eventually link it to climate change or racism or whatever.
View Quote

You have made your position clear.

I sincerely wish you the very best.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:

I was thinking that possibly these new cases of myocarditis resulted from gene editing from the Covid vaccines, which are known to produce myocarditis, that's now been passed on to offspring.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  I'm completely flummoxed as to why OP put this in the Covid subforum.

Nah, that couldn't be it.  Experimental vaccines couldn't cause something like that.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:41:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wildfowler] [#21]

Nah, that couldn't be it.  Experimental vaccines couldn't cause something like that.  
View Quote
I know right. What was I thinking?

Quote from article:

'In very young babies, enterovirus can, in rare cases, also cause a severe illness in the first few weeks of life. Most babies and children recover completely following enterovirus infection.
'Investigations are now ongoing in collaboration with the paediatric team in the children's hospital of Wales to understand the reasons why and to investigate any further cases that may be reported in the coming weeks and months.

'It only affects the heart on very rare occasions. This cluster is unusual due to the number of cases reported in a relatively short time frame."

I can only hope they will at least consider my way of thinking about this to rule it out if I'm completely full of shit.

But since I know that's not likely to happen I'm going to stick with what I think about it.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 10:03:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#22]
Spikes passed along in utero, and in mother's breastmilk.

Pro-vax folks are welcome to present evidence of alternative causal factors. But we are way past "we don't know what caused it but it isn't THAT (prods shoulder)" being a viable explanation.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:45:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Highlander - What does "baffled" mean?
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Brought to you by Pfizer! Making humanity controlled and inhuman for your own good and the good of the overlords.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#26]
It's so hard to imagine what it could be?  Weren't babies dying of Myocarditis all the time before anyway?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
View Quote

They do seem suddenly baffled
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Which means the health care system was tracking that statistic, and knows exactly how many average cases to expect over time.   Now, the cases have suddenly increased by a factor of 60!    

That isn't just the "normal pre-Covid days" situation as was implied.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 3:42:07 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Probably we are going to find out that this happened, eventually.    

But they are going to prevent and stifle investigation as much as possible.

A good sign that your national health agency is corrupt:  

When it is focused on using all it's resources to PREVENT any investigation into questions about the controversial health issue that people are concerned about.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dude84:
Pfizer changed the formulation for the children's "vaccine" to include a drug (Tromethamine) that is used during cardiac surgery.

That drug is meant to be administered intravenously and states that it may cause tissue damage if it leaks from the veins

https://i.ibb.co/82scWb3/image.png
https://i.ibb.co/6g5VqMZ/image.png
View Quote

Quick correction for accuracy.

Tromethamine amount isn't really near a real theraputic dose.

On the flip side, due to the well proven and recognized safety signals in that cohort, it *is* a little suspicious. I wonder if they're using it for stability issues, or actually utilizing it to prevent subclinical myocarditis from being tested for / discovered.
I don't know enough about that drug to know if it'd impact a d dimmmer or similar cheap and easy marker for unspecified cardio problems.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:32:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotTheUsual] [#31]

View All Quotes

Nick

Lets be a bit more accurate then that; They're vaccinating vulnerable children but there's also multiple other possible exposures to the LNP for a newborn. The FDA pregnancy and covid vaccine trial should finish next year, so we should have FOIA data by 2026 at the latest. Then we'll be able to say one way or the other.

Covid vaccine is pushed for pregnant mothers, and we know the LNP cross the placenta barrier.
https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/pregnancy-breastfeeding-and-the-coronavirus-vaccines

We also know that the Liquid nano particles have been detected in breast milk, meaning that post birth boosters would impact the newborn. Same for a few of the initial trial reporting a few adverse effects only by breastfeeding from a vaxxed mother.

EDIT:
PCR testing of nine of the children confirmed they had coxsackie B3 or B4 — types of enterovirus.

Interesting; IF it wasn't such an odd pattern, occuring in clusters and completely go away, I'd think it's only that cause. The oddness of how that's occuring makes me suspect it''s not just that.
I wish there was data / info on the immunosuppression and spike protein in other cohorts then basically healthy and never infected people.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By VectorX:

Which means the health care system was tracking that statistic, and knows exactly how many average cases to expect over time.   Now, the cases have suddenly increased by a factor of 60!    

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VectorX:

It is also NHS, which has multitudes more continuity in their data structure being nationalized.
Link Posted: 8/1/2023 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NotTheUsual:

Lets be a bit more accurate then that; They're vaccinating vulnerable children but there's also multiple other possible exposures to the LNP for a newborn. The FDA pregnancy and covid vaccine trial should finish next year, so we should have FOIA data by 2026 at the latest. Then we'll be able to say one way or the other.

Covid vaccine is pushed for pregnant mothers, and we know the LNP cross the placenta barrier.
https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/pregnancy-breastfeeding-and-the-coronavirus-vaccines

We also know that the Liquid nano particles have been detected in breast milk, meaning that post birth boosters would impact the newborn. Same for a few of the initial trial reporting a few adverse effects only by breastfeeding from a vaxxed mother.

EDIT:
PCR testing of nine of the children confirmed they had coxsackie B3 or B4 — types of enterovirus.

Interesting; IF it wasn't such an odd pattern, occuring in clusters and completely go away, I'd think it's only that cause. The oddness of how that's occuring makes me suspect it''s not just that.
I wish there was data / info on the immunosuppression and spike protein in other cohorts then basically healthy and never infected people.
View Quote

I'm concerned for a young friend's newborn. Wife had just entered her medical career and faced "take the vaxx and boost or get fired". She submitted. Post boost, she suffered Bell's Palsy. Luckily, steroids returned feeling to her face after several weeks. She just now had a baby. Born a month early and no overt health issues. He is a month old and gaining normal weight. The concern his father has is an unchanging expression the baby has worn since birth. A perma-frown, like he's pissed off and he always had a hand pushed against his face. He kind of jokes about his new son looking "gangsta".

I'm hoping the little one was not neurologicaly damaged. LNPs, from what I've read, can penetrate both the blood/brain barrier and the blood barrier between a mother and fetus.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 10:06:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

I'm concerned for a young friend's newborn. Wife had just entered her medical career and faced "take the vaxx and boost or get fired". She submitted. Post boost, she suffered Bell's Palsy. Luckily, steroids returned feeling to her face after several weeks. She just now had a baby. Born a month early and no overt health issues. He is a month old and gaining normal weight. The concern his father has is an unchanging expression the baby has worn since birth. A perma-frown, like he's pissed off and he always had a hand pushed against his face. He kind of jokes about his new son looking "gangsta".

I'm hoping the little one was not neurologicaly damaged. LNPs, from what I've read, can penetrate both the blood/brain barrier and the blood barrier between a mother and fetus.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Flysc:
Originally Posted By NotTheUsual:

EDIT:

crossing those barriers was the intent of the design. They could use mRNA in LNP to treat cancer of the brain because it would cross the blood brain barrier. To use the same delivery method to create spike proteins is so bad it's beyond words........
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
View Quote

global heath care " we need 100% vaccinations!"
same people." we're just baffled at all the weird deaths and new rate of heart problems.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Pfizer refuses to answer what the pathway is to their va( x x ) ine for Covid causes heart Myocarditis and Pericarditis
(leading to a 15% increase in unexplained deaths throughout the world)
Where we now now the chemical pathway to the vaxxine .
Just like I told you guys several years ago when the vaccine was rolling out it mRNA will make spike proteins where you do not want it to and in an uncontrollable matter.
in this case on the surface of the heart.

Pfizer ignorance on myocarditis

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#37]
I bet those babies were mere hours old before they were pumped full of covid vaccines.

And I bet the mothers and fathers were thrilled to death about it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:58:47 AM EDT
[#38]

"Transferred protection" = transferred risks
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:25:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
Somewhere here posted an American Heart Association paper "predicting" an increase in congenital heart defects, starting in 2025.  The stated causal agent was "climate change;" specifically, an average increase in temps of 1°.  I guess things are running ahead of schedule.
View Quote

"Climate change" is the escape hatch excuse for anything progressives don't like, & every failure they can't hide.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Nick
View Quote

No, but I'll bet a significant number of pregnant women did. You know that fetuses share their circulatory system with their mother..... right?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Talon66:

No, but I'll bet a significant number of pregnant women did. You know that fetuses share their circulatory system with their mother..... right?
View Quote

I knew a pregnant woman who was excited to get the shots she was also excited to hear it was showing up in breast milk so then her 4 year old could get some too. Wife used to babysit for them until covid hit then the mother went batshit crazy. No one ever sees the kids anymore other than pictures on FB. Older kid seems to be fine, younger kid.....something looks off.....can't quite place it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
Spikes passed along in utero, and in mother's breastmilk.

Pro-vax folks are welcome to present evidence of alternative causal factors. But we are way past "we don't know what caused it but it isn't THAT (prods shoulder)" being a viable explanation.
View Quote
Interested to know what the vaccination rate of the mothers was. If half the mothers are vaccinated pro-Vax wins this round. I doubt they will.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Nick
View Quote

Covid is THAT scary!

The Bible mentions the cockroaches that would harm a child, and refers to them as unclean spirits. Harming a child is a millstone offense. Only they would try and pollute the innocence that is an infant. Their time is coming, and they can sense it. Anyone paying attention can sense it.

Maranatha!
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
View Quote

Well if that's true, why doesn't someone who moves from Alaska to Florida die like, instantly.

That 1 degree sure is a bitch
Link Posted: 8/23/2023 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#45]

Are you attempting to refute my points?  That being, 1) this article has nothing to do with Covid and 2) myocarditis has been around much longer than Covid has.
View Quote

User name fits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top