Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Dogs are usually a better judge of character than people think. You could trying talking to the dogs when you’re outside and being a lottle reassuring instead of yelling at them like a retard would. If they’re actually pitbulls they’ll probably have to leave the neighborhood when they eat someone so make the most of it till then.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shut your dog up or I'll kill it.
View Quote

I thought you got dementia or something. Was that someone else?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as you don't ring my fucking doorbell, muh dogs are cool. The doorbell triggers them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought you got dementia or something. Was that someone else?
View Quote

I prefer retarded.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Growing up the neighbor next would put their dog which I swear was mentally ill in the yard all day long while they were at work. This tard barked at anything and everything, and nothing at all. Hell I think he barked just to hear himself. You could not step foot in your own yard without him going nuts. Given they were not home they did not care. Even on the weekends they rarely ever came out to try to make him stop or put him in the house. When neighbors complained, mostly moms because this was back in the day when most stayed home the neighbors just shrugged their shoulders and had the balls to say they are not home to hear it.  

Fast forward over four decades later and the same neighbors now retired have the nerve to bitch to us when this dog howls at the noon fire alarm if he is out or on other rare occasions when he is out and it goes off. The howls last no more then a minute. Several neighbors have said they think it is cool, one couple on the next block laughs when he howls because their little dogs run and hide when he howls.

This is our idiot. He got up but could not figure out how to get down. He has never figured out how to climb stairs and pees like a girl dog 99% of the time. Might stem from me not letting him piss on fire hydrants. And yes the table got a bleach wipe down.
" />
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Growing up the neighbor next would put their dog which I swear was mentally ill in the yard all day long while they were at work. This tard barked at anything and everything, and nothing at all. Hell I think he barked just to hear himself. You could not step foot in your own yard without him going nuts. Given they were not home they did not care. Even on the weekends they rarely ever came out to try to make him stop or put him in the house. When neighbors complained, mostly moms because this was back in the day when most stayed home the neighbors just shrugged their shoulders and had the balls to say they are not home to hear it.  

Fast forward over four decades later and the same neighbors now retired have the nerve to bitch to us when this dog howls at the noon fire alarm if he is out or on other rare occasions when he is out and it goes off. The howls last no more then a minute. Several neighbors have said they think it is cool, one couple on the next block laughs when he howls because their little dogs run and hide when he howls.

This is our idiot. He got up but could not figure out how to get down. He has never figured out how to climb stairs and pees like a girl dog 99% of the time. Might stem from me not letting him piss on fire hydrants. And yes the table got a bleach wipe down.
https://i.postimg.cc/pLsm7JnB/163.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/pLsm7JnB/163.jpg
View Quote

WTF? That is hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:50:58 PM EDT
[#7]
My dogs bark at noises, but they live inside the house with us. ???????

I can’t imagine getting a dog and then leaving it chained up in the backyard. What’s the point of that?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
everyone around me has dogs and they all bark but when mine gets to a point where i think the others get annoyed i yell at mine and he stops. most the times when mine does it hes playing with the other dogs or its something he isnt comfortable with.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top