BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2024 11:53:39 PM EDT
Entitled CEO Thinks He's Above The Law
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Mentally unstable dude won't be a CEO for long when the BOD and shareholders find out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
CEO of a check cashing place maybe
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:31:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Probably thinks he’s a District Attorney!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:44:52 AM EDT
[#5]
How does a person like that make that far in life?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude is crazy but I understand when people are doing 20 in a 40
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#7]
It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#8]
DUI?

Presuming he's normally a functional/high functional person, I'd be wondering about impairment.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:01:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Krombompulos_Michael] [#9]
The female deputy toward the end of the video is a smoke show.

I’m convinced that the majority of CEOs are hired not for their ability to manage or pick a winning team, but because they have no soul and have zero inhibitions to fire people and treat the employees like shit.  This guy is proof of that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:02:16 AM EDT
[#10]
He screwed up.  He never said that he can't breathe.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mmsSierra:
View Quote

Maybe nothing that he said was true.   I would not want to be around someone acting that unhinged.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:06:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
View Quote

@bama-shooter

I am thinking drugs? His behavior is crazy and erratic.  What is your professional opinion?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:13:57 AM EDT
[#13]
How do you get arrested for resisting arrest?   Doesn't there need to be an initial charge? I mean the guy deserved to be arrested,  just sounds weird
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:23:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

He screwed up.  He never said that he can't breathe.
View Quote

I watched the whole thing. I was expecting for him to say it at anytime. I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
How do you get arrested for resisting arrest?   Doesn't there need to be an initial charge? I mean the guy deserved to be arrested,  just sounds weird
View Quote

Often in the same law of refusing to obey, obstructing an investigation, etc.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:28:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#16]
It looks like the CEO or someone on his behalf filed some type of claim with YouTube over the video and the channel did some type of redaction.  I’m guessing the guy doesn’t want his name to get out there to be found if you google his name.  I didn’t ever hear his name in the video and the posted YouTube video never states his name or what happened as a result of the arrest.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#17]
CEO?... doubt.

nutjob with no impulse control?... k
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Maybe nothing that he said was true.   I would not want to be around someone acting that unhinged.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

If he is an acting CEO, i can garran-dam-t there some underlings at his company laughing and high fiving while watching this video. That dude has a very punchable voice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:34:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 77Bronc] [#19]
I wonder what his CEO pay is to be able to afford a base line KIA?

This is baseline entitlement and mental illness at its finest.

This man is a sick son of a bitch and yes the BAC deputy is a good looking woman

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:54:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RealityCheck0311] [#20]
After watching endless police videos with the subject "Entitled _____ thinks they can get away with it!" I'm starting to the heading is accurate, because they are above the law.

Just so many videos of entitled people acting like complete assholes during the entire arrest.

Resisting arrest, refusing or failing a DUI test, running from the scene, making false statements, refusing to pull over, acting like a screaming petulant child, or simply acting like the law doesn't apply to them.

At the end of the video it's always 5+ charges of various felonies.

You think "Hell yeah! Justice is finally served! That cute blond college teenager or this rich housewife that always gets their way, they're FINALLY going to face consequences with this video evidence. Open and shut case!"

Then you google the subject's name and find out all of the charges were dismissed or they had to pay some weak $750 fine and a few hours of community service with nothing on their record.

I've seen this happen dozens and dozens and dozens of times.

Like you google the name expecting them to be in jail but instead find their Linkedln page showing them as a current corporate executive or winning some recent award in their affluent community.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:16:44 AM EDT
[#21]
What an ass.  If he'd been nice and acted normal there's changes she'd give him is license back and say good day.   Try to have a normal conversation like talking to anyone else.  Don't be submissive or try to dominate. I mean why not she wasn't bitchy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:18:30 AM EDT
[#22]
"I'm sick!!! I need to get my Tylenol! You're both through! I'm a CEO!"

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:22:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ruger556boy:

@bama-shooter

I am thinking drugs? His behavior is crazy and erratic.  What is your professional opinion?
View Quote

If he doesn't get his TYLENOL he could die!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:45:49 AM EDT
[#24]
My god, it would be so satisfying to beat the ever-loving shit out of this guy!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:46:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I watched that video a few days ago. When he was initially stopped and the officer went to check his license he drove away from the traffic stop to go to the store. So when she tried to arrest him for that and he refused her commands is where the charge came from.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:01:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Monkeysuncle69] [#26]
I’m going out on a limb here, but I think it’s safe to say he isn’t a native Floridian.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:07:17 AM EDT
[#27]
What a whack job
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 5:37:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By DnPRK:
Mentally unstable dude won't be a CEO for long when the BOD and shareholders find out.
View Quote

He's no CEO of anything important. He's a douche.

She's captain of her softball team.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:24:10 AM EDT
[#29]
CEO of what? He drives a Kia
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh, well since he's a CEO (but also retired and working part time) and has the best attorneys in the world, then she should just let him go.

Fucking douche bag needs his ass kicked multiple times to bring him down a few pegs.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#31]
George  Costanza
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:39:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Dale007:
CEO of what? He drives a Kia
View Quote
Yeah.  I think he's just impaired and or thought he was somebody.

But then again I know some sociopathic businesspeople so I'm torn.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Krombompulos_Michael:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:45:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

If he is an acting CEO, i can garran-dam-t there some underlings at his company laughing and high fiving while watching this video. That dude has a very punchable voice.
View Quote

Remember the flaky man-child who went off on a Chick-fil-A worker a few years ago?

I wonder if he ever got another C-suite gig after that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Yeah.  I think he's just impaired and or thought he was somebody.

But then again I know some sociopathic businesspeople so I'm torn.
View Quote

The internet’s seeming anonymity has created a shit ton more of these boisterous narcissists. I work in my company’s service department and got an email a few months ago where a customer bought an item at a store and it was missing a piece the store didn’t have. I replied back that we’d be glad to send him one if he’d call in and give us his contact information (this is the easiest and most precise route in the situation). He got heated and said it was terrible customer service to have him do any leg work at all and “he should know, he’s worked in management 20 years at a Fortune 50 company.” Took me about 5 minutes googling to find his LinkedIn. He had been a shift manager at Lowe’s (which after googling had been a Fortune 50 company for a little while 10 years ago). Just another random person trying to self inflate their self worth when they thought no one would notice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#36]
It was the green tea speaking, no honestly it was.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#37]
richard schulman
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#38]
The guy sounded just like Frank Costanza. Lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#39]

I’m convinced that the majority of CEOs are hired not for their ability to manage or pick a winning team, but because they have no soul and have zero inhibitions to fire people and treat the employees like shit.  This guy is proof of that.
View Quote

The pink cuffs were a nice bit of flair.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Good Lord, is that dude 3 years old?
I guess mentally he is.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
View Quote

He drove off from the initial stop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Funniest part is when he is in the processing area in Martin County Jail and uses the Palm Beach County Sheriff's name ( I know Ric Bradshaw).  LOL not going to help you in Martin County buddy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

By bulling and being an asshole to others. They're the first to cry that they're being mistreated.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#44]
The Guy is a asshole but why does 5-0 need the registration slip when they can run the plate, see who owns it(and if they have a CHP) and compare that to the driver's license?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#45]
What an insufferable piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
Wasn't going to watch, but you convinced me.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:20:15 AM EDT
[#47]
I could never be a police officer.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By APBullet:
What an ass.  If he'd been nice and acted normal there's changes she'd give him is license back and say good day.   Try to have a normal conversation like talking to anyone else.  Don't be submissive or try to dominate. I mean why not she wasn't bitchy.
View Quote
If people didn't act like that during traffic stops, we wouldn't have entertaining po-leece body cam videos to waste 20 minutes watching.

Here's hoping he does his act in front of a judge so we can have a sequel.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#49]
I can't imagine living in a state so littered with trashy NYers. Blech.  Floridians must really hate NYers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Is that a New York accent I hear?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top