Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 4/26/2024 3:19:37 PM EDT
Explosive allegations that the CIA is operating Ukrainian online anti-Trump ‘troll farms’ to influence American voters and the 2024 election…

Disband the CIA

Glowies glowing glowingly.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Former Federal Prosecutor Kash Patel says that in order to charge former President Donald Trump with mishandling classified documents, President Joe Biden had to singularly direct the Justice Department “to vitiate Donald Trump’s executive privilege.” “And if that weren’t bad enough, now we have his cohorts at DOJ instructing NARA to break protocol,” he says.  “Like you said John, this had never been done before and NARA admitted that, and then NARA bent the knee to the will of the Biden DOJ and the Biden White House to bring charges, baselessly so, against Donald Trump for political reasons."
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I was just posting about this in another thread. It goes hand in hand with this tidbit from the NYT earlier this year.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russia-accuses-Hunter-Biden-employer-Burisma-of-funding-terror-attacks-in-Russia/5-2718422/

The base in the forest grew to include a new command center and barracks, and swelled from 80 to 800 Ukrainian intelligence officers. Preventing Russia from interfering in future U.S. elections was a top CIA priority during this period, and Ukrainian and American intelligence officers joined forces to probe the computer systems of Russia’s intelligence agencies to identify operatives trying to manipulate voters.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
This would not surprise me. There's an explosion of anti Trump sentiment online.

Almost like the under scores here
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It's almost as if there are quite a few accounts here that hardcore schill for ukraine, yet also have TDS.  And come off as .gov employees.

Not surprised at all.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LittleBigHorn:
It's almost as if there are quite a few accounts here that hardcore schill for ukraine, yet also have TDS.  And come off as .gov employees.

Not surprised at all.
View Quote

Yep, there are a surprising number of accounts from 2023 and 2024 here that seems to be suspicious.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Not surprised at all.
View Quote

New people like you are always suspicious.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#7]
The 4th Branch of Government. The IC. Congress, Judicial and the Executive Branches need to find their balls and crush the IC and affiliated Alphabets.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
I was just posting about this in another thread. It goes hand in hand with this tidbit from the NYT earlier this year.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russia-accuses-Hunter-Biden-employer-Burisma-of-funding-terror-attacks-in-Russia/5-2718422/

The base in the forest grew to include a new command center and barracks, and swelled from 80 to 800 Ukrainian intelligence officers. Preventing Russia from interfering in future U.S. elections was a top CIA priority during this period, and Ukrainian and American intelligence officers joined forces to probe the computer systems of Russia’s intelligence agencies to identify operatives trying to manipulate voters.
View Quote

Accuse your enemies of what your doing…Classic Glowie tactic.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By terryj:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By terryj:

Not surprised at all.

Not everyones a boomer, and I'm pretty sure my posts don't exactly show a pro ukraine or anti trump sentiment.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Not surprised at all.
View Quote

I know what you are talking about. Arguing with them is like watching shrek for the 20th time. You know the entire dialogue script, but its still good for some cheap laughs
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By scopedope:
The 4th Branch of Government. The IC. Congress, Judicial and the Executive Branches need to find their balls and crush the IC and affiliated Alphabets.
View Quote

JFK wanted to, and the gold boy really believed he was untouchable…

Hopefully this time Donnie is pissed oof enough to do something more then tweet about it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#13]
More Russian troll farm bs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

I know what you are talking about. Arguing with them is like watching shrek for the 20th time. You know the entire dialogue script, but its still good for some cheap laughs
View Quote

That might be the best statement about Ukriebros I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:37:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
View Quote

If you don't want hundreds of billions of US dollars going to Ukraine, you must be trying to sleep with Putin!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:38:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bologna] [#16]
Shut it down CIA arf boomers have it all figured out from the safety of their home office
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#17]
SENATOR FRANK CHURCH:  Does the CIA currently employ or pay for articles directed towards the American public?

THEN CIA DIRECTOR WILLIAM COLBY:  That is something that I think is better discussed in an executive session.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
They won't if the IC has dirt on them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]

If you don't want hundreds of billions of US dollars going to Ukraine, you must be trying to sleep with Putin!
View All Quotes

Ah well, when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

Yep, there are a surprising number of accounts from 2023 and 2024 here that seems to be suspicious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

Not surprised at all.

You mean the -russian- shills?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, somebody is. It wouldn't surprise me if it was la CIA.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:46:08 PM EDT
[#23]
The biggest threat to the American people is the government and it's employees.  Change my mind.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#24]
It would be interesting for these "concern" posters to find real issues.

Like the Central African Republic. The next Benghazi.

But they are so caught up pushing the narratives....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By _B_:
They won't if the IC has dirt on them.
View Quote

A former NSA whistleblower said the NSA kept dossiers on every major publicly traded companies’s CEOs

How else do you think all these Congress critters are able to  do all this insider trading and make millions in the stock market?

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#26]
You see the fruits of this "allegation" in every fucking thread.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#27]
No way.  

For once I want
A
Damn government that loves liberty
Especially the freedoms that our nation
Depends on to be the beacon of light in the world.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
No way.  

For once I want
A
Damn government that loves liberty
Especially the freedoms that our nation
Depends on to be the beacon of light in the world.

View Quote
I still think he does it for free. Otherwise they need to stop dicking around and hire me instead. I won't try to win people over by saying I'm collecting dead peoples wallets.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:56:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: networkguru] [#29]
You're putin me on...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:01:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:
...to influence American voters and the 2024 election…
View Quote

We cant allow that... the media is the only one qualified enough for that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Not surprised at all.
View Quote

We’re all feds on arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:05:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BB] [#32]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#33]
That's A hell of a "source" you got there!  Show some actual evidence or STFU.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

That's how you shoot yourself in the back of the head multiple times.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks to Trump and the SCOTUS, Biden will soon have full immunity for all his crimes against nature and humanity.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:15:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KELBEAST] [#36]
View Quote

Anonymous “sources” and “whistleblower” article posted and then dogpile by the same usual suspects within minutes. Hmmm

Why would there be a whistleblower about some Cartoon dog memes anyways? People are whistleblowers when there’s a safety violation or A law being broken for real. I think everybody expects the CIA to do shady stuff like influence elections, snoop on everybody’s cell phones, shoot presidents, and dose each other with LSD just for fun. NAFO dogs are pretty fuckin tame in comparison
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#37]
Originally Posted By -Abyss-:

View All Quotes

More like it's how you unwittingly do what Russia & China desperately wants to happen.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Plausible
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I have been assuming at least 50% of anti trump / pro Ukraine / pro democrat posts on arfcom are via paid propaganda trolls.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:32:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#40]
I posted this when it came out.  Bots manipulate public opinion in Russia-Ukraine conflict (2022)

“We found that between 60 and 80 per cent of tweets using the hashtags we studied came from bot accounts during the first two weeks of the war,”
View Quote

The Russian bots were shut down immediately... while the Ukie-bots have been working hard to earn "the big guy" a bigger jackpot for his 10% for years now.

When the Dems and RINOs speak of "Their Democracy"... they really mean it.  It's theirs, not ours.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#41]

More like it's how you unwittingly do what Russia & China desperately wants to happen.
View All Quotes

What, not trust the CIA? Like they haven't done anything over the past half-century to deserve suspicion?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Isn't this common knowledge?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Max429:
The biggest threat to the American people is the government and it's employees.  Change my mind.
View Quote

I have agreed for quite awhile
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#44]
But the real question is...will the moderators finally ban all those Ukie-bro troll accounts?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:

What, not trust the CIA? Like they haven't done anything over the past half-century to deserve suspicion?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtsteve03:

Russia would be slamming vodka shots like it's 1917. Woo-hoo we beat a organization that has given us headaches for decades and we got the Americans to do it without us firing a single shot!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:45:03 PM EDT
[#46]
If such a thing even exists, it would be entertaining to read the list of every black op ever conducted.

I've no doubt that trillions of dollars have funded all kinds of crazy shit that if turned into a script wouldn't even get green lit for a B movie in Hollywood.  Hell, not even in Bollywood.

I'd love to see it
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#47]
Originally Posted By klinc:

We cant allow that... the media is the only one qualified enough for that.
View Quote

MSM/ Social Media at the direction and advice of the embedded FBI agents  .  Twitter files exposed it all in 2020 .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
I have been assuming at least 50% of anti trump / pro Ukraine / pro democrat posts on arfcom are via paid propaganda trolls.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#49]
lol The NAFO thing is most definitely a psyops tho.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Trump is about to get immunity.  The lawyer ain't gonna work anymore.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top