BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:59:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ceetee:
I actually find Ukrainian anti-Trump CIA bot farms a lot easier to believe in than Biden's 81 million votes.  

But that's just me.
View Quote

Laptop suppression and embedded FIB  agents in Social Media sounded pretty far fetched when it was happening.  Now we know from the Twitter Files .
Chris Krebs / CISA told us it was the " most secure election ever " but had to get social media to censor the counter narrative .
Biden got 51 Intel officials to lie for him .
Discernment is always needed but MSM sure as hell wouldn't tell you .
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By LineOfDeparture:
You see the fruits of this "allegation" in every fucking thread.
View Quote

I cannot argue with this.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Against my better judgement, I clicked on the article and read it. Doubling down on my stupidity, I actually decided to post in this thread.

So let me get this straight: There's an EXPLOSIVE, but UNCOFIRMED report by someone on Twitter with the name "I Meme Therefore I Am", and pretty much 90% of the people who have posted in this thread take that as gospel.

Wow.

View Quote

That's the problem with confirmation bias.  

Also the ground is pretty well seeded with people who have been manipulated by Trump/Russia, the Wuhan lab suppression, the Q disinformation campaign, and the "all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation" canard.

Interesting to see who is agreeing with and pushing this unconfirmed anonymous source.  lol
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:32:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#4]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Laptop suppression and embedded FIB  agents in Social Media sounded pretty far fetched when it was happening.  Now we know from the Twitter Files .
Chris Krebs / CISA told us it was the " most secure election ever " but had to get social media to censor the counter narrative .
Discernment is always needed .
View Quote

This sounds even less far fetched than the biden laptop, because the spam from those troll farms is out in the open and can be seen by everyone. When Elon Musk made a poll about whether Ukraine should end the bloodshed by ceding territory, you could scroll through hundreds of those spam and copy pasted NAFO furry avatar posts under it.

If people being aware of and mocking the NAFO troll farm is  such a boon for Putin, which is what their argument boils down to (kind of hard to tell amidst all the various wailing and pro cia posters embarrassing themselves on the last page), maybe the CIA and NATO should have thought harder before setting up something so mega retarded. But if they had self awareness, maybe they wouldn't be using NATO.int to host gender inclusive language manuals and pride flags.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this more or less serious than the claims the CIA dropped the twin towers and killed 2900 people?  Because if nothing happened to them after that… I highly doubt they get in trouble for rigging an election.

Hell, rigging elections and starting civil wars in the Middle East, Africa, and South America is kind of one of their specialties. We should be humbled that a group with such experience is going to offer those service to us.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:41:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Against my better judgement, I clicked on the article and read it. Doubling down on my stupidity, I actually decided to post in this thread.

So let me get this straight: There's an EXPLOSIVE, but UNCOFIRMED report by someone on Twitter with the name "I Meme Therefore I Am", and pretty much 90% of the people who have posted in this thread take that as gospel.

Wow.

View Quote

Yeah and they think they're the ones who use deduction and critical thinking skills.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Saw on CFP James O'Keefe has something about the CIA and suddenly started getting lots of harassment.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Agree. With reporters from all over the world crawling all over Ukraine, It would be far smarter to do it elsewhere more under the radar. This reeks of Putin propaganda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
More Russian troll farm bs.

Agree. With reporters from all over the world crawling all over Ukraine, It would be far smarter to do it elsewhere more under the radar. This reeks of Putin propaganda.

Absolutely. The best and safest way to destroy an enemy country is spread disinformation to get the domestic population to do the dirty work for you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#9]
CIA is the deep state
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By nu3gawhat:

Scary Poppins

The people who have been illegally targeting their opposition for censorship......wouldnt deploy trolls/bots to influence?

Of course they are.
View Quote

Scary Poppins!!! That is so perfect!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Why would you need to operate a "troll farm" in a country of war? You could operate it in Mexico, Canada, even your own locality. They could operate it wherever the hell they wanted. I'm not saying I trust the CIA, but this sounds like a conspiracy theory by someone who doesn't understand computers.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:03:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Outside actors aim to exploit any kind of division and use those dog whistles to create chaos and division.

Is Biden doing a good job? No.

He’s doing a piss poor job.

Do we need to sit back and do nothing?

No. The world goes to hell if we do.
View Quote

So Biden is not doing a good job in Ukraine? Why not?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

agreed
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Outside actors aim to exploit any kind of division and use those dog whistles to create chaos and division.

Is Biden doing a good job? No.

He’s doing a piss poor job.

Do we need to sit back and do nothing?

No. The world goes to hell if we do.

agreed

Start at our border.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:13:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#15]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
Why would you need to operate a "troll farm" in a country of war? You could operate it in Mexico, Canada, even your own locality. They could operate it wherever the hell they wanted. I'm not saying I trust the CIA, but this sounds like a conspiracy theory by someone who doesn't understand computers.
View Quote

Revolver says "yet to be verified " .  You are correct , this sounds like disinformation and CIA involvement would be buried deep .  A whistle blower put this out there ? , talks cheap and not always believable . Disinformation works well to discredit the truth .
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

I almost never bother with the Ukraine-Russia and Zelensky-Putin threads, but in other threads, Dagoth-Ur is quite anti-communist and anti-Leftist in his (/her /xer /etc) posts.

Which is great thing.  It would be nice to see all posters here being more anti-communist and anti-Leftist, but alas…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DmL5:

Yep.

The “Dagoth-Ur” troll has been on this site for less than a year and has 6,000 posts.

Almost everything he posts is pro-Russian BS from phony news sites like the one in the OP. He should be shut down.

we ned to start rating his threads as "troll"

I almost never bother with the Ukraine-Russia and Zelensky-Putin threads, but in other threads, Dagoth-Ur is quite anti-communist and anti-Leftist in his (/her /xer /etc) posts.

Which is great thing.  It would be nice to see all posters here being more anti-communist and anti-Leftist, but alas…

People don't know this is an anti-communist thread. Because the BlackRock/ Ukraine oligarch cause is anti-communist. Riiiiiiggghhhtttt!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Kingdead:
View Quote

The irony of this thread topic, the OP, and people agreeing with the OP, is something to behold.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:16:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#18]

Maybe, I just don't see his other threads/posts... we can both agree at least that anti-communist and anti-Leftist is a good thing.   I also remain pro-American, something which seems to be diminishing here
View All Quotes

Maybe, I just don't see his other threads/posts... we can both agree at least that anti-communist and anti-Leftist is a good thing.   I also remain pro-American, something which seems to be diminishing here

How do reconcile that with the fact that Ukraine is a Leftist/ neocon/ Statist cause?

'Put Those Damn Flags Away!': Anna Paulina Luna Rips Lawmakers Waving Ukraine Flags On House Floor

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By morglan:

Look who's here
View Quote

It's his thread. So...
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Disband all three-letter federal agencies.
View Quote

And then begin the trials.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Kihn:

How do reconcile that with the fact that Ukraine is a Leftist cause?

View Quote

"Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man" -President Ronald Reagan
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:
With maybe trillions of dollars on the line...there will be lots of players playing their games.
If he gets back into the Whitehouse it ends their play....maybe sets the global order back a few decades .
View Quote

Truth.  This is about money and power.... they want it.

F*ck them

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Yeah, they have gone with the "attack the source" option. Like you can only talk about the CIA using official documented sources. If its not on their site, it didnt happen
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
I’m noticing a common denominator amongst the posters in here that are attacking the OP and source. Just missing one familiar face….

Yeah, they have gone with the "attack the source" option. Like you can only talk about the CIA using official documented sources. If its not on their site, it didnt happen

Agreed.  Revolver is an outstanding news source.  Revolver broke a lot of the actual happenings on Jan 6 and helped get Ray Epps at least convicted of something (he was skating free before that).
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:29:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#24]

"Democracy is worth dying for, because it's the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man" -President Ronald Reagan
View All Quotes

Ronald Reagan was not a fan of neoconism or pseudo-communism.

Ukraine is not about 'democracy'. Ukraine has never been about democracy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Look at the pikturs. You are a supporter of Leftist causes? Looks like it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Sounds like we need to stop supporting Ukraine then, because they cancelled their elections.

The idea of cancelling elections is even enshrined in their constitution.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

The left adopted it as their cause, which is not rational.  At any other time they'd be glorifying the USSR, like when Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon there.

Russia never actually changed.  Commie shithead Russell Bentley at least got that right.

The simplest explanation I have for this is that the left's extreme derangement made them pick the wrong side because of their persistent delusion of "Russian collusion" with President Trump.

And of course the deep state bastards are going to play the hand they have been dealt to the max.  They will do anything to keep control.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:36:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#28]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ceetee:
I actually find Ukrainian anti-Trump CIA bot farms a lot easier to believe in than Biden's 81 million votes.  

But that's just me.

The fact that every American hasn't seen this video speaks volumes to the censorship that is ongoing:
Joe Biden says he's built most extensive "voter fraud" org in history
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:42:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Anonymoose1] [#30]

Wow.

View Quote

Currently, a random person on twitter may have more credibility than MSM. I mean, hunters laptop was Russian propaganda! It was corroborated by 51 intel officials and our stellar MSM!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:42:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#31]
Originally Posted By R_S:

The fact that every American hasn't seen this video speaks volumes to the censorship that is ongoing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0
View Quote

Most of us have listened to it. Some of us have listened to the whole thing actually, not just a cherry picked 14 sec clip.  And then understand Biden is an old man who stumblefucked over his words, as he does everytime he opens his mouth, and clearly was not admitting to what you are trying to convince people he was. In fact, the opposite.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:45:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#32]
View All Quotes

How do reconcile that with the fact that Ukraine is a Leftist/ neocon/ Statist cause?

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/221221200643-bpt101-zelensky-congress-speech-1221.jpg?c=16x9&q=w_850,c_fill

https://images.wsj.net/im-690640?width=780&height=520

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFwZc4tGio0

That picture is old and far less relevant than the fact that a bipartisan Congress just voted to approve support for the Ukrainian fight against Putin. I was delighted.

How do you reconcile that or the fact that members here are actively supporting a misinformation campaign by a nation that seeks our demise? And who are rallying against this country and its institutions?  Kinda un American, no?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Sounds like we need to stop supporting Ukraine then, because they cancelled their elections.

View All Quotes

That's a Russian talking point. You guys really love taking their side to help look at yourself in the mirror at night, despite joyously throwing democratic free people to the wolves to be torn apart.

You know damn well why having an election while under invasion and heavy assault is very difficult.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#34]

That picture is old and far less relevant than the fact that a bipartisan Congress just voted to approve support for the Ukrainian fight against Putin. I was delighted.

How do you reconcile that or the fact that members here are actively supporting a misinformation campaign by a nation that seeks our demise? And who are rallying against this country and its institutions?
View Quote

The video is recent (like days old). Look at all of that Ukraine flag waving on the Left.

Nothing has changed for the other pics. It's the same. Same people still support it.

As was said, this is a Leftist/ Neocon/ Statist cause.

the pics are obejctive proof of it being a Leftist/ Neocon/ Statist cause.
the misinformation campaign claim is your misinformation (like what you've done with the obvious facts presented in the pics/ vid) claim. But I get it. Saul Alinsky.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Revolver is a biased news aggregator, so I don't know how that makes them an outstanding news source. If your idea of proof for that exceptional reporting is a source called "I Meme Therefore I Am", then I don't know what to tell you.
View All Quotes

Agreed.  Revolver is an outstanding news source.  Revolver broke a lot of the actual happenings on Jan 6 and helped get Ray Epps at least convicted of something (he was skating free before that).

Revolver is a biased news aggregator, so I don't know how that makes them an outstanding news source. If your idea of proof for that exceptional reporting is a source called "I Meme Therefore I Am", then I don't know what to tell you.

LOL.  If you bothered actually knowing what you are talking about Revolver regularly publishes exclusive stories like this one:

Victoria’s Secret: The Humiliating Inside Story Behind the Ouster of the Deep State’s Favorite Color Revolution Architect

That is first class news and entertainment at the same time
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:53:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#36]

That's a Russian talking point. You guys really love taking their side to help look at yourself in the mirror at night, despite joyously throwing democratic free people to the wolves to be torn apart.

You know damn well why having an election while under invasion and heavy assault is very difficult.
View All Quotes

I’m enjoying bathing in their tears and the knashing of their teeth, is music to my ears when I think about the fact that their efforts failed with the recent passage of Ukrainian aid. No bonuses or dachas for them
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Most of us have listened to it. Some of us have listened to the whole thing actually, not just a cherry picked 14 sec clip.  And then understand Biden is an old man who stumblefucked over his words, as he does everytime he opens his mouth, and clearly was not admitting to what you are trying to convince people he was. In fact, the opposite.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRnhBmHYN0

LOL, when so many people are being prosecuted for taking Joe at his word that Joe set up the most extensive voter fraud organization in American history?  Really?  You think most Americans have seen that?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:54:05 AM EDT
[#38]

LOL.  If you bothered actually knowing what you are talking about Revolver regularly publishes exclusive stories like this one:

Victoria’s Secret: The Humiliating Inside Story Behind the Ouster of the Deep State’s Favorite Color Revolution Architect

https://revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024.03.13-09.46-revolvernews-65f21ec6585e0-1024x536.jpg

View All Quotes

https://revolver.news/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/2024.03.13-09.46-revolvernews-65f21ec6585e0-1024x536.jpg

Did you read it?

It's actually a fact-laden article. Which part do you find offensive? The meme?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Ukraine is a Leftist/ Neocon/ Globalist cause. NOthing else.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#40]

LOL, when so many people are being prosecuted for taking Joe at his word that Joe set up the most extensive voter fraud organization in American history?  Really?  You think most Americans have seen that?
View Quote

The point is that most people recognize a selectively edited 14 second video clip is going to be disingenuous at best. This is no exception.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:57:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#41]
nevermind
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#42]
But the real question is...will the moderators finally ban all those Uke-bro troll accounts?
View Quote
That’d certainly make the anti-uke accounts, which are 100% organic, rather happy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#43]

How do you reconcile that or the fact that members here are actively supporting a misinformation campaign by a nation that seeks our demise? And who are rallying against this country and its institutions?  Kinda un American, no?
View Quote

Yeah I wouldn’t expect an American to think that Montana and Canada have regions called Oblasts. But that dude gets to stay here accusing other people of being foreign agents. Hmmmm

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:01:02 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

I also find the site pretty good. A lot of anti trump types just look at the title of a page, don't see a familiar or MSM source, and shut down. Then on the other hand, you could get a tweet like "LeopardFella88UAUAUA - Russia forces wheelchair patients to clear minefields" and probably 5 or more of these detectives would be believing it in the official Ukraine thread.

This story is not even discussing a crazy or unseen phenomenon, its not like revolver news is offering an explanation for alien UFOs landing in peoples yards, its offering an explanation for a certain type of spam that has been going around the internet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Yeah I wouldn’t expect an American to think that Montana and Canada have regions called Oblasts. But that dude gets to stay here accusing other people of being foreign agents. Hmmmm

https://i.ibb.co/xfGCTWL/IMG-9812.png
View Quote

Here's a plaque in Zurich close to where Lenin lived.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Oblastposting is a meme, you just didn't get the joke. But scuba_steve the mod did say that "stalking people with their old posts is against the COC", so its funny you would do that exact thing in a post about wanting  someone else to not stay here
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

What a slip.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#48]

I also find the site pretty good. A lot of anti trump types just look at the title of a page, don't see a familiar or MSM source, and shut down. Then on the other hand, you could get a tweet like "LeopardFella88UAUAUA - Russia forces wheelchair patients to clear minefields" and probably 5 or more of these detectives would be believing it in the official Ukraine thread.

This story is not even discussing a crazy or unseen phenomenon, its not like revolver news is offering an explanation for alien UFOs landing in peoples yards, its offering an explanation for a certain type of spam that has been going around the internet.
View Quote

Revolver is a daily read .  They even called the tweets " unverified".
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#49]
The CIA has been out of control since after the OSS.

They have developed their own revenue streams, they are not held accountable because they just don't report what they're doing, they are unaffected by elections and their entire business is subversion.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#50]

Oblastposting is a meme, you just didn't get the joke. But scuba_steve the mod did say that "stalking people with their old posts is against the COC", so its funny you would do that exact thing in a post about wanting  someone else to not stay here
View Quote

So I had to google Oblastposting and it seems to be based on Russians pretending to be posters in the USA. Hmmmm

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top