User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 4/18/2024 5:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]

Attachment Attached File

https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/fbi-says-chinese-hackers-preparing-attack-us-infrastructure-2024-04-18/
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#1]
So the FBI is planning a false flag
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:
View Quote
FPNI and all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course they are.  The real  question is, what are all of the Chinese who have crossed our border illegally going to do when that happens
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#4]
WWTD?

Joe does Nothing?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:40:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#5]
2020: China virus
2024: China infrastructure attack

China has the Dems backs on election years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
WWTD?

Joe does Nothing?
View Quote

Brain dead moron doesnt have a clue what to do
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#7]
OK, so what is the FBI going to do about it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#8]
SCADA login:

username: admin
password: admin

It's not that difficult guys
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mojo_Jojo:
View Quote

Probably go after conservatives and gun owners
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#10]
View Quote

Double down on hunting down white conservative/christian men, aka the greatest threat to democracy according to the left.

Edit: Beat
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

That first post thing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Sure, sure.

Flip that switch man and let's get the party started. Make 1775 great again.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Wolfstone:
Sure, sure.

Flip that switch man and let's get the party started. Make 1775 great again.
View Quote

This is a fun thing to say but that “wanting to do war shit until it’s time to do war shit” meme comes to mind, except replace that scared Arab dude with the image of an average ARFCOMMER.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:48:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
2020: China virus
2024: China infrastructure attack

China has the Dems backs on election years.
View Quote

Turds in a punch bowl float together.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I've gotten similar briefs not from the FBI.  Not hard to understand the legitimacy but some real dumbasses reside here
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Recent picture of the Chinese Hackers from the FBI/DHS SIOC

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:52:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Bring it.

I'm in the mood.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#19]

This is a fun thing to say but that “wanting to do war shit until it’s time to do war shit” meme comes to mind, except replace that scared Arab dude with the image of an average ARFCOMMER.
View Quote

Yeah well I'm not your average arfcommer. Never assume anything.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Panta_Rei:
I've gotten similar briefs not from the FBI.  Not hard to understand the legitimacy but some real dumbasses reside here
View Quote

You have a have a hard time understanding normal thinking around here, eh?  Nobody is questioning the legitimacy of this whatsoever.  We are just point out that the FBI spends all their time going after conservatives, Christians, gun owners, and anyone who isn't part of their little tyrant club.....and either is complicit in the issue, or has zero plan or ability to effect any of the potential negative consequences of it.........other than to let it happen, then demand (and get) complete control of the internet of things in the aftermath "for our security".
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not referring to you or anyone specifically. Out of all the members here who post similar sentiments, what percentage would you say are ready for this?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#22]
If this is true (and I believe it likely) then it should be a matter for foreign-focused agencies (military, CIA, etc.), not the FBI.  It's basically an invasion by a foreign government's agents.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:02:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#24]
setting up the false flag.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#25]
They are getting DESPERATE.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Make sure Trump doesn't get near the podium on January 17th 2025
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:06:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TxLewis] [#27]
Create problems, destroy order until the people beg you for order, under stricter rules to give the government more power.
American  FBI is on the job.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

You glow?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
 You misspelled "joint operation."
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

FPNI it again!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:11:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TheKill:

You have a have a hard time understanding normal thinking around here, eh?  Nobody is questioning the legitimacy of this whatsoever.  We are just point out that the FBI spends all their time going after conservatives, Christians, gun owners, and anyone who isn't part of their little tyrant club.....and either is complicit in the issue, or has zero plan or ability to effect any of the potential negative consequences of it.........other than to let it happen, then demand (and get) complete control of the internet of things in the aftermath "for our security".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheKill:

This threat has been well known for a long time.  The concern and prep is lost bc of the messenger.   While I share your concern in the agency,  the risk is being attributed to the FBI and that's  complete BS and people mindlessly lap it up instead of standing for truth.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#35]
So when Trumps leading election night we can expect a cyber attack ?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't believe one single fucking thing the fbi says.

The problem here is I can't figure out if the lie is thatthere's an actual threat, or if the actual threat isn't from the Chinese at all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Yea, no shit.

Electric:

I really wish I had solar with batteries but it's not worth my home owner insurance being dropped because of if and I don't have the room to ground mount.  I'm strongly looking at some ecoflow batteries and a few folding panels to charge them.  I just want to be able to keep the fridge and freezers going indefinitely.  I easily have 60+ days of food if i can keeo theaw running.  Using them to charge other batteries would be nice too.

Water:

I have some stored but more importantly i have a deep irrigation well that i can get drinking water from.  Only reason its not plumbed into house to begin with is BS city ordinances.

Sewer:

The thing with utilities going out that really concerns me though is the sewers.  Not being able to use indoor plumbing would suck, but there's simple solutions.  What would suck even more is the sewers backing up into the house.  I probably need to get one of the inflatable plugs to block the main drain line.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#38]
So...our government has official knowledge that a foreign government has infiltrated our infrastructure, with the intent to do harm....and we are doing exactly what about it?

If you still need more evidence that our entire government is owned by China, and that your votes don't actually count, I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Well not for nothing But I think most answered true fully here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#40]
About 80% of all the cranes used in the, USA ports in the United States were made in China.

What percentage of the electronics in our telecommunications, water system and our electric grid and other critical infrastructure are manufactured in China?

Aren't and majority of substations manufactured in China?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

What if it's both? China openly hits fireworks of critical companies thousands of times a day

There's many times in history where our government knew something bad and let it happen anyway to get to a bigger result
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:27:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ScopeScar:
If this is true (and I believe it likely) then it should be a matter for foreign-focused agencies (military, CIA, etc.), not the FBI.  It's basically an invasion by a foreign government's agents.
View Quote

Yep, yep, true and telling that we hear it from their mouthpiece.  On the other hand the CIA doesn’t do much external warning of foreign threats.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:28:22 PM EDT
[#43]

This threat has been well known for a long time.  The concern and prep is lost bc of the messenger.   While I share your concern in the agency,  the risk is being attributed to the FBI and that's  complete BS and people mindlessly lap it up instead of standing for truth.
View Quote

So whats the end game, because how does China crippling our entire cyber infrastruture achieve any strategic goal for them, it would be temporary and its not going to impact our ability to launch nukes.  Are they just going to ask for Bitcoin or Gold?

You know who would really benefit from a mass cyberattack, people who want more power, more unilateral abilities to subvert the constitution, people who really believe that Trump is the next Hitler, and would do anything to stop him, because he's Hitler 2.0.

Maybe China and those people are on the same team. I can see that.

Funny how the FBI isn't looking into the fact that lots of people at 1600 Pennsylvania had financial interests from the Chinese Government.

I just pray if the grid does go down, Americans hold accountable the right commies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#44]
So nuke them
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#45]
And MI governor Whitmer is allowing a ccp owned company to build in michigan
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RouxGaRoux:
SCADA login:

View Quote

We upped ours

password: Password123
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By RouxGaRoux:
SCADA login:

View Quote

Pretty much covers it.

On a side note, writing passwords on postit notes and sticking them on monitor is actually safer than keychains and password vaults now because Chinese and fbi can’t see the sticky notes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Four states 911 where hacked yesterday.

Many of the outages — reported in Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota and Texas — were restored by the late evening, but the Federal Communications Commission on Thursday said its investigation is just getting started.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/major-911-outages-4-states-leave-millions-way-contact-local-authoritie-rcna148345
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#49]
So they suck at their job and want more money appropriated because they suck.  Got it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#50]
As someone who works in IT, in a business that would be considered "infrastructure (manufacturing)," and who deals with process control networks, I absolutely would not be surprised that many are compromised.  They're not like normal networks.

Smart companies are hardening their networks at a very fast pace.  There's plenty of "not-so-smart" companies and municipalities that probably aren't, though.  

I hope they're air gapped, at least.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top