Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Q predicted this
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:58:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tcfla] [#3]
I think they are trying to move the story of how they fucked up the investigation of those gymnasts that were being molested by the Training Dr.  Wasn't there a big award and report by DOJ of FIBs not doing their fucking job in that case today?

ETA, it's a distraction from this https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-reaches-civil-settlement-victims-abused-lawrence-nassar
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:03:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Does anyone take the FBI seriously anymore?

This is some serious Lucy and the football stuff at this point.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Also, the sky is blue.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#6]
So bombing that they provided the supplies for and failed to stop, gunman that they provided a gun to and failed to stop, simpleton wanna be bomber they gave fake bombs to, simpleton wanna be shooter they provided a gun to but fake ammo, fake kidnapping, fake race hoax, turning their simpleton lefties (antifa/blm) loose, Reichstag fire or other false flag or did they come up with something new.  Maybe one of them is actually smart enough to realize that with literally millions of unvetted people from all over the world strolling across the border one of them might actually do something bad.  I mean every country is emptying their prisons and asylums into the US and every terrorist who ever wanted to come here from across the world has strolled on in and been given papers and a cell phone.  That organization needs to be disbanded and all the people working for it barred from ever working in law enforcement or holding a government job again.  Yeah, your hostage rescue guys can shoot and yeah, your IT guys can put CP on people's computers but nobody respects your organization or most of the employees.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#7]
This is all so confusing.  So, is he saying white supremacists are no longer the biggest problem?  Can I stop looking under all the rocks in my garden to see if there are any white supremacists hiding under them?  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking at the Ivy League schools, I would say we have them here and organizing the new jihadis. 🤬
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:
Looking at the Ivy League schools and the house of representatives, I would say we have them here and organizing the new jihadis. 🤬
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

Lol the klan has been impotent for decades.
View Quote

LOL 😂 The Democrats see the klan everywhere!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Plan A - Biden buys enough votes with debt forgiveness, handouts, giveaway SPR reserves.

Plan B - Cheat the way to victory

Plan C - Remove DJT from ballot

Plan D - Jail DJT

Plan E - New emergency voting rules, possible undocumented voting.

Plan F - False Flag attack - blame DJT

Plan G-Z... They aren't taking any chances. Contingency for everything.
View Quote

Plan F.  You forgot Iranians the Biden & Co let across the border try to kill Trump
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

In the 20's, weren't they the Klan?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:32:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

I believe they were.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:47:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#14]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Or maybe, with an open southern border, a Muslim/jewish war, etc… there actually is an increased threat of violent terrorism?
View Quote

Why would that same director continue to do everything possible to ensure those that vectors remain?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:20:56 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure they'll come up with some reason holding a fair election is just too dangerous
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Feds gonna activate sleeper cells soon. Miles to go before they sleep.....
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:09:43 AM EDT
[#17]
One of the biggest scams is when the FBI is asking for more money.

They say "we stopped this attack, we stopped this conspiracy, we did this, we did that but if we don't get more money then all this is going to happen".

To which I say, if you did all these things, show me the court cases where these bad guys were prosecuted.  They can't because none of it was true.  They were extorting tax dollars.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#18]
No one can lay a foundation like the alphabet agencies.  

Or this could be the biggest self preservation move as he can say “I told you so” without repercussions
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:50:42 AM EDT
[#19]
FJB had been flooding the country with hostile foreign invaders to see that attacks happen.  Create a crisis, blame MAGA, strip more freedoms, and take totalitarian control over the nation.  Things are already getting spicy with the militant "Free Palestine" religion.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
So bombing that they provided the supplies for and failed to stop, gunman that they provided a gun to and failed to stop, simpleton wanna be bomber they gave fake bombs to, simpleton wanna be shooter they provided a gun to but fake ammo, fake kidnapping, fake race hoax, turning their simpleton lefties (antifa/blm) loose, Reichstag fire or other false flag or did they come up with something new.  Maybe one of them is actually smart enough to realize that with literally millions of unvetted people from all over the world strolling across the border one of them might actually do something bad.  I mean every country is emptying their prisons and asylums into the US and every terrorist who ever wanted to come here from across the world has strolled on in and been given papers and a cell phone.  That organization needs to be disbanded and all the people working for it barred from ever working in law enforcement or holding a government job again.  Yeah, your hostage rescue guys can shoot and yeah, your IT guys can put CP on people's computers but nobody respects your organization or most of the employees.  
View Quote

This encapsulates the modern Federal Law Enforcement establishment. They’re there to do the bidding of The State. Any ancillary benefit that helps the citizenry is accidental.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#22]
The only thing we have to fear is our own government.  Throughout all of history,  for the average fellow on the street, his own government has been his most implacable and existential foe.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#23]
We've had over what?  8 million illegal invaders enter the country.  Most of us have been issuing warnings about it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#24]
setting the stage for November shenanigans
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Glowies need to memo Biden,Schumer,Turtle & Johnson the borders open.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By xciapup:

They say "we stopped this attack, we stopped this conspiracy, we did this, we did that but if we don't get more money then all this is going to happen".

To which I say, if you did all these things, show me the court cases where these bad guys were prosecuted.  They can't because none of it was true.  They were extorting tax dollars.
View Quote

Wray has to decide how much info to give Congress and the press to cover his ass just enough to go back on TV after an attack and say I told you so now give us the resources we asked for earlier. Mo money. Congress will be all in and they will spend a trillion extra tax payer dollars and leave the southern boarder open. Wray should have been fired years ago.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:03:18 AM EDT
[#27]
get your Drum Up fear for the Election Bingo cards out, boys!

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, no shit. 10MM+ illegals in the last few years. There are likely 1000s already here, ready to cause damage to our country.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:20:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gator] [#29]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
There are lots of reasons for the latest FBI psyop.  A country hates changing leadership during war/conflict.  Fear is a great motivator and by pushing fear the FBI can get more money and power.  There is a lot of flak about the FISA bill and the FBI being granted warrantless spying power...pushing the fear of terrorism is a great way to squash any opposition to that.  The FBI wants to run more operations soon which might be visible, so they are setting the cover story up now.  

All sorts of bullshit reasons.  If the FBI had actual intelligence they would quickly and quietly act on it instead of making public statements alerting the "terrorists" who would then know to change their plans.
View Quote

I dunno.  Lately it's been impossible to picture the FBI being anything remotely competent.  So announcing their plans giving their enemies a heads up fits.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Doom
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#31]
You know, when you think about it.  Other than rape and taking hostages how did the raid on the Branch Davidians differ from the raid on Israel on Oct 7.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Those yearly budget shortfalls are the biggest threat of all!
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:01:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By oarlock:
You know, when you think about it.  Other than rape and taking hostages how did the raid on the Branch Davidians differ from the raid on Israel on Oct 7.
View Quote

Who said there was any rape or hostages at Waco? The ATF? The FBI?
Fuck those traitorous clowns.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#34]
If the FBI would stop arming and radicalizing terrorists, we’d have fewer terror attacks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By JaredGrey:
If the FBI would stop arming and radicalizing terrorists, we’d have fewer terror attacks.
View Quote

Tell them that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Didn't we hear this a few weeks ago with the eclipse? They are always putting out "Fear Alerts." If any so-called "terroristic attack" happens it would be orchestrated by our government...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#37]

What I think is why do you care?  Previously you created a thread urging people not to vote.  Now all of a sudden you are concerned about a far out theory to stop the election?  Why do you pretend to care?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wspe1:

What do you think?

What I think is why do you care?  Previously you created a thread urging people not to vote.  Now all of a sudden you are concerned about a far out theory to stop the election?  Why do you pretend to care?

Could you show me this sopposed thread where I urged people not to vote?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#38]
LOL! FBI issuing warning about threats... the FBI itself is a threat to America. Weaponized Federal agencies are more dangerous to American citizens than anything else. They have less than zero credibility talking about threats while they actively bury evidence that incriminates democrats (Clintons, Hunter and Joe Biden are just a few examples) and at the same time manufacture evidence and level bullshit charges against conservatives, Christians and patriots. Not even a deep enema can fix the FBI at this point. They have become Stasi for the corrupt establishment.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:32:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#39]
Originally Posted By Balu:
LOL! FBI issuing warning about threats... the FBI itself is a threat to America. Weaponized Federal agencies are more dangerous to American citizens than anything else. They have less than zero credibility talking about threats while they actively bury evidence that incriminates democrats (Clintons, Hunter and Joe Biden are just a few examples) and at the same time manufacture evidence and level bullshit charges against conservatives, Christians and patriots. Not even a deep enema can fix the FBI at this point. They have become Stasi for the corrupt establishment.
View Quote

Yep.  Maybe it's true, maybe it's not.  But, this is the problem when the FBI commits crimes and destroys it's credibility for political purposes.

No one believes anything they say, even when it  sounds  like it could be true.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:38:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#40]

View All Quotes

What do you think?

I've just got a date but no link.  "5-27-2022 Created thread urging people not to vote".  I use the User Note field when someone says something that really stands out and telling people not to vote really stands out.  The date could be when I noticed, not necessary the exact date the thread was created.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#41]
At this point that’s like saying the sun will rise tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:55:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Or maybe, with an open southern border, a Muslim/jewish war, etc… there actually is an increased threat of violent terrorism?
View Quote

There almost certainly is.

But no one who pays attention listens to the FBI nor any of the feds anymore. They are political hacks and are themselves a bigger threat to American freedom and safety than any terror organization in existence.

If terrorists come to my town, the local sheriff department can likely handle it. If not, call in the NG. Feds can fuck off and die for all I care.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Two weeks...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#44]
If the FBI said it, it's gotta be true. They should know, right
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By shaggy:
As a general rule I trust the FBI less than an email from a Nigerian prince asking for my credit card number.

This, however, falls squarely in the category of "No shit, Sherlock", because this administration is obviously and openly doing everything it can to make something bad happen while the FBI runs interference for it.
View Quote

I trust the FBI less than I trust trailer park child molesters.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SAE:

Tell them that.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAE:
Originally Posted By JaredGrey:

Tell them that.

He just did.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Is the threat from far right maga trump Russian collusion insurrectionist voters?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By xciapup:

View Quote

They should do it the old fashioned way when rank and file police fuck up:  A bigger budget and more training will fix this.

Most counter logic argument known to man is “pay us more because we’re fuckups” but it works.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Far more concerned about the FBI than the people the FBI tells us are bad.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Shilling for more money from the uniparty.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top