Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:27:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
Now why would they want no signature of human manipulation?

The DNC used taxpayer money to purchase a bespoke biological warfare agent in order to thrash the US Economy to push Trump out of office
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:33:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By blueballs:
I know this is GD so I don't expect much but ‘Would leave no signatures of purposeful human manipulation’ seems to be the opinion of an agent in an email and not what is in the actual documents.  Given the spike protein that caused covid to be so infectious did not occur in nature this opinion seems to be just that, a bad opinion as the early emails from Faucie et al zeroed right in on the spike protein and other signatures of lab manipulation.  All the rest of the info seems accurate including the Ecohealth Alliance grant applications and updates.  They were most certainly funding gain of function research in Wuhan and covered it up and that was known in May 2020.
View Quote

Yes but, in 2020, any mention of gain of function research and Chinese-American culpability was quashed by the media and the political apparatus. Those exposing the truth were persecuted like heretics in the Middle Ages.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

Yes but, in 2020, any mention of gain of function research and Chinese-American culpability was quashed by the media and the political apparatus. Those exposing the truth were persecuted like heretics in the Middle Ages.
View Quote

Fully agree.  I was simply pointing out that the main point of the OP wasn't supported by the evidence.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:37:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#4]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
Massive increases in cancer will just be blamed on environmental factors, diet, lack of exercise etc. I think they are trying to thin the herd.
You can call me every crazy conspiracy crackpot shit you want but thats what I think.
View Quote
You’re crazy. If that were the case then our food would be continually getting worse.
And TPTB would be saturating us with unhealthy emf, pesticides, herbicides, weather manipulation, cultural degradation,
removing civics classes and critical thinking from schools while trying to pervert our children into deviants.
Pushing a toxic food pyramid. Locking up dissenters without trial. Promoting morbidly obese people as healthy. Offering shots to lose weight instead of healthy behavior.
None of that ever happened.
View Quote
Everywhere you look, it's the same thing... every avenue of our society, trending toward chaos.
Entropy. Nonsustainability. Collapse.
At this point, it would require blind faith of fanatical levels to deny it, or explain it away as mere coincidence.
I'm reminded of the "Watchmaker Hypothesis." You look at what's happening, and it cannot be anything other than design.

Yes but, in 2020, any mention of gain of function research and Chinese-American culpability was quashed by the media and the political apparatus.
Those exposing the truth were persecuted like heretics in the Middle Ages.
View Quote
I read your post and I'm immediately reminded of the currently running thread making fun of "conspiracy theorists."
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#5]
So a weapon of mass destruction. Sounds like he committed mass murder to me. Of course no reasonable prosecutor and all that crap
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Massive increases in cancer will just be blamed on environmental factors, diet , lack of exercise etc . I think they are trying to thin the herd . You can call me every crazy conspiracy crackpot shit you want but thats what I think .
View Quote
They destroyed the Georgia Guide Stones to hide their intent. People that make it might come frind them if they know the truth.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By runcible:
Everywhere you look, it's the same thing... every avenue of our society, trending toward chaos.
At this point, it would require blind faith of fanatical levels to deny it, or explain it away as mere coincidence.
I'm reminded of the "Watchmaker Hypothesis." You look at what's happening, and it cannot be anything other than design.

I read your post and I'm immediately reminded of the currently running thread making fun of "conspiracy theorists."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Massive increases in cancer will just be blamed on environmental factors, diet, lack of exercise etc. I think they are trying to thin the herd.
You can call me every crazy conspiracy crackpot shit you want but thats what I think.
You’re crazy. If that were the case then our food would be continually getting worse.
And TPTB would be saturating us with unhealthy emf, pesticides, herbicides, weather manipulation, cultural degradation,
removing civics classes and critical thinking from schools while trying to pervert our children into deviants.
Pushing a toxic food pyramid. Locking up dissenters without trial. Promoting morbidly obese people as healthy. Offering shots to lose weight instead of healthy behavior.
None of that ever happened.

Yes but, in 2020, any mention of gain of function research and Chinese-American culpability was quashed by the media and the political apparatus.
Those exposing the truth were persecuted like heretics in the Middle Ages.

"Those exposing the truth were persecuted like heretics in the Middle Ages." - that's how neo-feudalist elites operate.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:31:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Millions died. Also who knows what lasting effects this virus will leave since its not natural.
View Quote

Amen!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

In a just world some folks would be in handcuffs.

View Quote

…..swinging from a streetlight
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Jinxsters:

You’re going after the wrong person. Bama is one of us more so than any arfcommer on this message board. Solid dude. He’s been calling this shit out since the beginning.
View Quote

100%!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Your government hates you
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:56:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JamPo] [#13]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

Just wait until the “You conspiracy nuts will believe anything, & the jab is perfectly fine.” crowd show up.
View Quote

Surprised we haven’t seen that guy from out west who advocated for the vaccine and now uses these posts to say he didn’t.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
In a just world some folks would be in handcuffs mass graves.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I guess they saw V for vendetta too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:07:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Fully agree.  I was simply pointing out that the main point of the OP wasn't supported by the evidence.
View All Quotes

Pretty common in gd covid threads
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By stoner63a:
Now why would they want no signature of human manipulation?

The DNC used taxpayer money to purchase a bespoke biological warfare agent in order to thrash the US Economy to push Trump out of office
View Quote

Yet it was all just coincidence? Impeccable timing for the covid release? Just enough trouble at just the right time of an election year to get rid of Trump? And they worked so hard to maximize the deaths, either by putting covid sick patients with the most vulnerable senior citizens or by counting every death possible as covid related. It was ALL 100% intentional!!!  

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Glen Beck brought all this to light a couple years ago.  

Of course GD and most others dismissed it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Club of Rome
World Economic Forum
NATO

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Yep. Whether people are willing to admit it or not, a 50-90% mortality rate would be orgasmic for many of these evil fucks. It's the goal.

Just wait until the perfected weapon takes 9 of 10 family members. Of course, it'll be too fuckin' late to hold the devils who created such hell accountable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

Bioweapons. Just wait until they perfect their masterpiece.

Yep. Whether people are willing to admit it or not, a 50-90% mortality rate would be orgasmic for many of these evil fucks. It's the goal.

Just wait until the perfected weapon takes 9 of 10 family members. Of course, it'll be too fuckin' late to hold the devils who created such hell accountable.

Beware the man with nothing left to lose.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Is there anyone here still claiming that COVID was naturally occurring?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Engineer5:
Glen Beck brought all this to light a couple years ago.  

Of course GD and most others dismissed it.
View Quote

Uh, no "we" didn't. Just because there are one or two trolls on the board that dive bombed every covid thread, does not mean that was GD's disposition.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:34:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#23]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:

With SS funding problems, AI advancements, and a large portion of the country on welfare it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB released something to reduce the population.

Also could have been released to rig the election. The economy took a massive hit while Trump was still in office and then mail in ballots were allowed.

Just realizing this now, but how many of the elite (politicians, mega wealthy, DNC) actually died from COVID? I can't even think of any off the top of my head. If so many elderly people died, how come COVID didn't wipe out any of the elderly elite?
View Quote

This , muti  purpose.  Remove Trump was #1 priority then came the data collection in a compliance study .  They have names of those who didn't comply .

The Elite probably did the prescribed pharmaceuticals we couldn't get .   Their vaxxes were placebos for the photo ops.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Fauci must dei.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Pureblood as fuck here, as well as my family. Not jabbed and not worried.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

In the very early days of covid there was an interview with someone that had worked with him. Said he had a huge chip on his shoulder as he believed he deserved a Nobel prize for AIDS research. He predicted that Fauci would maneuver the bureaucracy into making sure that a vaccine would be available and that no other treatments would be allowed. Because he was just a nut for vaccines and thought that would be the best way to maneuver himself into a Nobel. That, and cover his tracks for directing the creation of the stupid thing.
View Quote

I nominate him and his cohorts for The Nuremberg Prize.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:51:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Well, it's going to get worse for some people. Consider it an intelligence test, that those people failed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Millions died. Also who knows what lasting effects this virus will leave since its not natural.

Not what anyone wants to hear but if the Japanese study that was released earlier this month is any indication things are going to get worse.  
https://www.cureus.com/articles/196275-increased-age-adjusted-cancer-mortality-after-the-third-mrna-lipid-nanoparticle-vaccine-dose-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-in-japan#

Well, it's going to get worse for some people. Consider it an intelligence test, that those people failed.

Most of my immediate family did not take these experimental injections. I cannot say that about friends and cowrkers that i like. Of those in my circle that did, most partook with reticence and only because they were either afraid of losing their their income or because they were lied to about killing elders in their care.

I faced being fired and lost significant income for refusal, but i had the freedom to take a stand. Some i care for were strapped and could not. I truly fear that these ghouls (Fauci and Pharma) have committed mass murder on the innocent and morons alike. Neither group deserved it. Murder for profit is still murder.

Nuremburg involved trials, convictions, some ropes and a resultant protocol banning coerced medical treatments. We need a revival of all that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
Club of Rome
World Economic Forum
NATO

View Quote

WHO
UN
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By cosmo05:

He should be stretching a rope.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cosmo05:
Originally Posted By Eagle_19er:
Fauci for prison!

He should be stretching a rope.

Things are beginning to look like we need a French type revolution using French type tools to take care of the problem.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:02:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Nuremburg now!  Strip him of his title, patents, wealth and any other assets.  He needs to be put on a road show (circus cage) to be jeered at and spat upon.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#31]
That is some straight up evil.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:04:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#32]
Fauci for prison!
View Quote

Nobody cares anymore. Even people who lost close family don't seem to care.

I have no reason to rise up , and the people who have a good reason to aren't doing it. So what does that tell you ? As a result I don't give a F either.

The scandemic was a net positive for me. I hope the next one comes soon . Thin the herd some more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Fauci for prison!
View Quote

Fauci to Hell
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#34]
He can't be prosecuted.

If he did this entire house of cards will fall.  The citizens, who are happy in their sleep, are not ready for this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#36]
The Chyna virus was either, ....not shit and no worse than the flu. Or it's a bioweapon the Chinese accidentally released.

So which is it today?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:12:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hugh1] [#37]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
That is some straight up evil.
View Quote

Yep, why would you want to hide the fact that you created the virus unless you were going to use it for nefarious reasons.

Edit; And keep in mind that the FBI was and is involved or Judicial Watch would not have had to do a FOIA request. The FBI would have volunteered the info instead of hiding it. In fact if I recall correctly the FBI was involved in censoring said news.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#38]
It was pretty terrible watching the "a rifle behind every blade of grass" crowd voluntarily close their businesses and lock themselves in their houses while communists burned down cities with impunity.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
The Chyna virus was either, ....not shit and no worse than the flu. Or it's a bioweapon the Chinese accidentally released.

So which is it today?
View Quote

Why can't it be both?  Covid, the lockdowns, and the jab mandates were a compliance test, and the results were more than the powers that be could have ever hoped; the results showed that as a group we can be made to do anything if fear is used as the motivator.

The fact that the jabs are causing a huge increase in excess deaths is a feature, not a bug.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Handcuffs? How about swinging from nooses tied to street lamps around the beltway?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Creating a world wide epidemic that killed untold numbers of people, every country should get a day with these people.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

Just wait until the “You conspiracy nuts will believe anything, & the jab is perfectly fine.” crowd show up.
View Quote

No, they’re the I took the jab and hope I don’t die because I was conned into a stupid decision group. They feel they need to defend it because of their fear of what might happen and their pride.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Why can't it be both?  Covid, the lockdowns, and the jab mandates were a compliance test, and the results were more than the powers that be could have ever hoped; the results showed that as a group we can be made to do anything if fear is used as the motivator.

The fact that the jabs are causing a huge increase in excess deaths is a feature, not a bug.

View Quote

This ,  they got compliance data correlated directly to pressure applied and the names of those who didn't comply .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
So which is it today?
View Quote
Curious to know why you think those two points of view are mutually exclusive.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:47:25 AM EDT
[#46]
If you think any liberal administration is going to prosecute their version of Dr. Mengele, you need to lighten up on your Hemp gummies. Even Trump will not touch his med pet. As we learned from Trump's promises of putting Hillary in prison stripes, it was a lie to get votes.

Besides, all the anti-vaxer claims make the case moot.  Nobody died from the virus, right?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#47]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Thats_true-729.gif
View Quote

If you are correct, would they not be committing genocide on themselves too? After all they were the ones who mostly got the jabs. You don't gain power by killing everyone on your side.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:20:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bama-Shooter] [#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Faucci should hang.
Page / 3
Top Top