User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 3/28/2024 7:03:18 PM EDT

It's for your safety.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Should have called the police and reported that there are people at her door with guns. She is absolutely terrified of them. Please help!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:08:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#2]
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
She should ask them to leave, then call the cops and trespass them if they refuse to comply.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Gutless.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
I feel like this is fake maybe to generate social media clicks? Does the FBI wear casual street clothing and refuse to show ID?

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of credentials to show.
View Quote

I'll bet those were contractors hired by the DNC.  Their own private Gestapo.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Those Field officers are dorks
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#7]

I mean they are the most corrupt cunts that I know of, but figure they would at least have some sort of ID to show who they are.
View Quote
A FBI agent and a St Louis County officer, both in street clothes, showed up on base to question one of the soldiers I work with about some social media posts several years ago.  They did display identification though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:13:11 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

I was thinking the same when I looked at how they were dressed and refused to show their id-s.  I don’t know if it’s fake or not, but that just jumped out at me.  Of real, she should have just told them to leave if they refused to show their id.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I feel safer...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Beer_Slayer] [#11]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
No business cards?   Had to look up the number for the field office on his phone?  I too am a little skeptical.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Scumbag agents, from a scumbag agency.

She should make formal complaints to the DOJ about them through a lawyer.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I love the king, please don't kill me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice video. Instead of "Its not a free country" mumbo jumbo, would be a good time to mock something about their appearance and try to get them angry to embarrass themselves on video
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#16]
lol

FJB
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#18]
They were hoping she would talk herself into handcuffs. Once they figured out she wasn't stupid enough to do that they bailed.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
View Quote

Username gives you away...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I say fake. Someone run the plate
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Dude on the far left had the "interview position" down pat.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
No video or photo of Credentials are allowed
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#24]
The fourth amendment in my world says I'm not coming outside to speak with antagonistic strangers on an intimidation mission because they don't like my opinion.

They can stand there and make maglite dents in my front door while I call in a home invasion attempt.
"There are these grunge music fans or maybe homeless people banging on my door. They are dressed in Salvation Army clothing."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:33:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Honeypot_DMZ] [#27]
Look at that fuckers house. That should tell you all you need to know...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:33:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JKH62] [#28]
Not buying it.
Person speaking sounds sharp as a marble.

No business cards  or anything on official letterhead ?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:35:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cranberry1] [#29]
The first FBI agent in the X post looks like the guy who was at the Washington monument glowie thread .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:35:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#30]
Originally Posted By Honeypot_DMZ:
View Quote

I just rewatched the entire video again paying close attention to the house.  I still can't tell for sure if the agents are fake or not. A little help here?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#32]
They do it in the run up to every election -
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By steel_weasel:
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

View Quote
Either fake video or fake agents.  Could have just as easily been three die hard democrats that saw the posts and want to intimidate people.

The refusal to show ID was incredibly suspicious.  Didn't look like .gov plates in their...Nissan...either.  So yeah, fake video or fake agents.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh, FUCK joe biden
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#35]
FUCK PEDO JOE BIDEN
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By packinheavy:
A FBI agent and a St Louis County officer, both in street clothes, showed up on base to question one of the soldiers I work with about some social media posts several years ago.  They did display identification though.
View Quote

With nobody from CID?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
They absolutely will arrive dressed like that...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:47:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: highstepper] [#38]
N/M
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CyberSEAL:
They absolutely will arrive dressed like that...
View Quote

They won’t let you photograph their ID.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By USA1st:
I say fake. Someone run the plate
View Quote

I wouldn’t do that if you have the ability.

I had goofy plates in Texas and I knew within minutes if someone ran my plate.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:49:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#41]
View Quote

They absolutely do and it’s a policy violation to allow someone to film or copy your credentials. It’s the same for Border Patrol. If it’s not, let’s see yours.

Your chief will have your cods in a sling toot sweet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:49:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dieselman] [#42]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

I wouldn’t do that if you have the ability.

I had goofy plates in Texas and I knew within minutes if someone ran my plate.
View Quote

Really?  How did that work?  They call and notify you that somebody ran your plates?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like an agency with too much money and/or too little to do if they're going around talking to citizens about non-crimes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Fake as fuck, even the cock sucker ATF agent who got arrested in Ohio some time ago was showing ID.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CoyoteGray] [#46]
They need to send that to the Payne County sheriff's office...

Someone impersonating feds will not go over well...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:58 PM EDT
[#47]
No gov plates seems a bit fishy
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#48]

They absolutely do and it’s a policy violation to allow someone to film or copy your credentials. It’s the same for Border Patrol. If it’s not, let’s see yours.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So you are saying you dress like that?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

What should the house tell me? That she’s a boomer?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#50]
View Quote

If those were real FBI agents, then they would have already Lexis Nexis’ed and The Work Number’ed everything about her.

They are NOT going to go after somebody about facebook posts if they know that person has the financial resources to hire a lawyer.

Said another way….the FIB’s are going to go after the low hanging fruit.  

Additionally, somebody who has the financial resources to hire a lawyer ….you would think….would be smart enough to stop talking and not answer any questions.

Which brings me to this since it is almost Friday:

EDIT:  somebody who is white collar in some professional setting AND rich enough to hire a lawyer is also most likely smart enough to NOT post stupid shit on FB that would draw the attention of the Feds.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top