Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2024 9:34:10 PM EDT
They are nailing AZ over the AZ the abortion ban. Blaming it on Trump.

These things play every commercial break.

FJB will fight like Hell for your health decisions. Fuck your jab and FJB.

Pedo.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
They’ve been playing a lot here in Georgia.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
It'll work too.  Nothing is more important to the majority of US women than killing their babies.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep

I had tosh.0 playing on Pluto tv at the shop today and  heard that commercial during literally every break
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
All the Cali imports here are digging it and AZ is already mostly deep purple.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Grunteled:
It'll work too.  Nothing is more important to the majority of US women than killing their babies.
View Quote

emotion not logic runs the show
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

This country deserves everything it gets!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sick to death of his BS commercials.  And that fucking marine democrat running against Kari Lake.  Fuck that douche nozzle.

Where are the republican ads out here?  Fuck
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:03:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheYellowThing] [#8]
Originally Posted By Moon-Watcher:
I'm sick to death of his BS commercials.  And that fucking marine democrat running against Kari Lake.  Fuck that douche nozzle.

View Quote
Gallego?

Reminds me of my fucking neighbor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:09:55 PM EDT
[#9]
At least half, maybe much more, of America's soul and conscience is dead. Possibly never existed in the first place. Human decency and morality fading fast. The glue that held our country together has dissolved. God will judge us soon.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Playing in MI too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Gallego?

Reminds me of my fucking neighbor.
View Quote

Yeah, him. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#12]
No need for FJB to spend money supporting the murder of innocent, unborn children. Plenty of ARF members here happy to support him in that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Fantastic, Biden will campaign on the right to murder children, great democratic foundation.  I doubt they'll even play them in Idaho.  

As far as trying to demonize Trump over this, how can any semi intelligent person not realize SCOTUS relegated it to states dominion.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:08:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Wasn’t it abortion activist and a Mississippi Planned Parenthood that got a ruling on 14 week abortions kicked up to SCOTUS, and ultimately had RvW overturned?
For years they wanted RvW overturned, and now they got their wish, idiots played themselves.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tparker241:
At least half, maybe much more, of America's soul and conscience is dead. Possibly never existed in the first place. Human decency and morality fading fast. The glue that held our country together has dissolved. God will judge us soon.
View Quote

I'm ready to hit fast forward at this point.  All these people fighting for nasty sick shit.  I just wish my daughter could use the bathrooms in her school without the fear or guys pretending to be girls walking in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:27:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Freedom to the majority of women voters is being free to kill their babies so they can stay on the carousel & keep working for corporate husband.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:33:38 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

They will run with it and it will work. The Republican ads I seen in last 4 years have been weak if any ads.

Hopefully be different this year but they let dems stomp em.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Correct. The modern American woman is, by and large, a murdering psychopath. You can thank feminism and the sexual revolution for that.

As Steve Deace posted:

This graphic is making the rounds, with lots of interesting takes about who’s to blame on the Right. But as someone who can be hard on my own team, this is one time I think blaming each other on the Right is misplaced.

Because this sizable margin exists only because of single women.

Married women: Trump +4
Unmarried women: Biden +27

Married women: Hillary +2
Unmarried women: Hillary +29

Married women: Romney +7
Unmarried women: Obama +26

Married women: McCain +5
Unmarried women: Obama +25

Married women: Bush +10
Unmarried women: Kerry +18

This isn’t about our messaging, candidates, or kooks. It’s simply that single women want to kill their children whenever they want. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is spiritual. Their spiritual condition to be precise, and no mere political message or candidate can overcome that.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ar15robert:

They will run with it and it will work. The Republican ads I seen in last 4 years have been weak if any ads.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ar15robert:

This is what happens when Trump drains the RNC to pay his legal bills. What did you think they normally spend money on?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:47:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RarestRX] [#20]
Yep, saw that ad too.

The tagline at the end "Trump did this."

Riff on "I did this!" FJB stickers at the gas stations.

Haven't seen shit for Trump ads.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:14:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Extorris:
They’ve been playing a lot here in Georgia.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:16:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Why not air a commercial about what abortion does to the unborn? Too gruesome? Look a the SPCA commercials with emaciated dogs.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Playing here in PA.

Could be the only thing that re-elects that pos.

Other than fdominion, mail in fraud, drop box fraud, collusion between msm, big tech, etc, etc,…..
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By thunderw21:

Correct. The modern American woman is, by and large, a murdering psychopath. You can thank feminism and the sexual revolution for that.

As Steve Deace posted:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thunderw21:

As Steve Deace posted:

This graphic is making the rounds, with lots of interesting takes about who’s to blame on the Right. But as someone who can be hard on my own team, this is one time I think blaming each other on the Right is misplaced.

Because this sizable margin exists only because of single women.

Married women: Trump +4
Unmarried women: Biden +27

Married women: Hillary +2
Unmarried women: Hillary +29

Married women: Romney +7
Unmarried women: Obama +26

Married women: McCain +5
Unmarried women: Obama +25

Married women: Bush +10
Unmarried women: Kerry +18

This isn’t about our messaging, candidates, or kooks. It’s simply that single women want to kill their children whenever they want. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. This is spiritual. Their spiritual condition to be precise, and no mere political message or candidate can overcome that.

https://i.imgur.com/4dnQzfh.jpeg

Pro-abort women (especially white chicks) are a lost cause. They need to belong to the right side and have abortion on demand for all the fucking they do. Zero responsiblity life. They seem immune to the financial destruction, social destruction (lgbtroon indoc of children), and the complete an utter failure of pulbic education. Also white hate doesn't seem to bother them.

Only hope is getting more black dudes and hispanic (legal) dudes to vote Trump
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Nate19:
No need for FJB to spend money supporting the murder of innocent, unborn children. Plenty of ARF members here happy to support him in that.
View Quote

Bro, if you just be a democrat then you can win!

Then we’ll do what we want!!!

/derp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top