Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2023 8:13:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barrysuperhawk]
Ok, so every single time I try to message someone I get the image verification because I am a freebie slug instead of a paying member.  I get that, but it FAILS Every single time.

Then it comes back and puts+%20a+%20bunch+%20of+%20annoying+%20Plus+%20signs+%20into+%20the+%20message+%20.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I could easily be wrong but the last character looks like a letter "O" not a number zero "0"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barrysuperhawk] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sergtjim:
I could easily be wrong but the last character looks like a letter "O" not a number zero "0"
View Quote

Well its only supposed to be numbers, but if that's the case then that's just shitty programming, you should never have uppercase i lowercase l the numbers zero and one, uppercase o, or other ambiguous letters or numbers in an image verification.  I was giving the man who stares at goats more credit than that.  

It does not matter what the last character is, I type my message and no matter what I put in the box, it's wrong and fails, and produces that gobbledygook.  If I was smart, I stored my message in the clipboard, can then erase the junk and try again.  If I was not able to keep a copy, and have to retype, it fails again.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top