Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/2/2023 7:24:33 PM EDT
Rigs his POV with cop lights probably so he can run as many red lights as he wants.  Gets popped by a Sheriff patrol unit.  Claims to be "U.S. Marshal."

Doubles down on B.S. when REAL U.S. Marshal is called to scene to question him.

Jesus, what a dumb ass!

Florida Man Caught impersonating U.S. Marshal After Running Red Light
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Home boy is out there.

I asked a duffus false claimer at a BP checkpoint one time if he was an 1801, an 1811, or a 1896. I got the deer in the headlights look back. He was 5150 is what he was. See ya…buh bye.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Had that happen to me at a local Sheriffs office.
Went to talk to some illegals they had just arrested and they asked me to talk to a guy in custody claiming to be a Border Patrol agent.
Three questions in and I knew he was fake, the Sheriffs were not happy with him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

We live in some "interesting" times, don't we?

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

They're mentally ill. I know of a guy who's been arrested at least 6 times for impersonation and once was for impersonating a U.S. Marshal like this guy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]
That goofy gold badge he showed hasn't been used by the US Marshals for 30 years.  There is only one Marshal in the district (94 in total assigned by the president)  and all the rest are deputy marshals.  A "Special Deputy US Marshal" is normally given an ID from the DOJ but is working on a local task force and are normally from the local or state PD or SO.  They give them to the local and state LEOs that work with actual FBI agents who go knocking on doors for various task force reasons.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Of all the things someone could claim to be, why the fuck would he claim to be that?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#8]
The tip-off was the Stetsonhat and Raylan as his first name.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Screen name?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Welp, that didnt work out for him.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#11]
"Someone stole my bra, and I'm just trying to get it back" would have been a far more believable story.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of all the things someone could claim to be, why the fuck would he claim to be that?
View Quote

I suspect that it’s often because they’re hoping if pressed, claiming to be something like a Deputy US Marshal would give someone like a state/local officer some pause before calling them on it. They’re hoping that there’s some sort of “awe” factor (which of course why they’re impersonating in the first place… for the attention).
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Space force door gunner is not believable.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Someone stole my bra, and I'm just trying to get it back" would have been a far more believable story.
View Quote

...and this too!

"Top 10 Signs a dude is probably not REALLY a Marshal. Number One...MOOBS!"

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm going with the face that not only is this guy a fake US Marshal, the guy who showed up is also posing as a US Marshal... Although blurred, he bears no resemblance to Raylan Givens.

The guy who showed up said Special Deputy Marshal (?), which are the deputized local guys. It's a good gig.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#17]
What is up with all the mental illness.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What is up with all the mental illness.
View Quote

All those happy pills that the Karens's have been dumping down the toilet are getting into the water supply.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Never underestimate just how fucking stupid the people you interact with daily are.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:20:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They're mentally ill. I know of a guy who's been arrested at least 6 times for impersonation and once was for impersonating a U.S. Marshal like this guy.
View Quote

If you are gonna do that might as go all the way...

Put on the James Bond music...
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:21:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The tip-off was the Stetsonhat and Raylan as his first name.
View Quote

Raylan Gibbons
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Home boy is out there.

I asked a duffus false claimer at a BP checkpoint one time if he was an 1801, an 1811, or a 1896. I got the deer in the headlights look back. He was 5150 is what he was. See ya…buh bye.
View Quote

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That goofy gold badge he showed hasn't been used by the US Marshals for 30 years.  There is only one Marshal in the district (94 in total assigned by the president)  and all the rest are deputy marshals.  A "Special Deputy US Marshal" is normally given an ID from the DOJ but is working on a local task force and are normally from the local or state PD or SO.  They give them to the local and state LEOs that work with actual FBI agents who go knocking on doors for various task force reasons.
View Quote

Had one I was visiting once told me to sit back and put my shoes up on the desk and so did he...said it would drive the dip shits in the expensive suits out of their minds trying to figure out who I was and if they should defer to me...
Cowboy boots and stetson hat....in Milwaukee no less...
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#24]
"...the rangers"

the baseball team ?! !

"....eh...the Marshalls"

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Should've just asked him to spell Marshal.  87% chance he'd get it wrong.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#26]
My cousin is a Marshal, she tried for the border patrol and wound up as a marshal.

Not sure what she does now for them, but she was doing fugitive task force stuff, but the boring end of it. Basically driving all over Louisiana and Florida chasing down in person interviews looking for people. She said it was boring looking for low level federal criminals who did not show up for court.

She got that job because she is very pretty and she was told people are willing to talk to pretty woman and give more info to them. That was 15 years ago, so she is probably not as pretty any more.

I feel for her thou as she has no social media and even when her sister posts she visited there is not ever any pics of her. She is almost cut off from the world
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Should've just asked him to spell Marshal.  87% chance he'd get it wrong.
View Quote

It's Marshall, get it right bub.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
contractors at the courthouse also get the deputation. I've seen some others, as well.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#29]
BIL is a Marshall and his coworkers that I’ve met all seem to be squared away folks. Don’t think I’d want to cross the couple task force guys I’ve met.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#30]
The special deputy US Marshal who showed up was he a task force state or local guy?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#31]
They always claim to be U.S. Marshal or FBI. Not even the mentally ill claim to be ATF says a lot lol.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:37:52 PM EDT
[#32]
I dont understand why people think they would get away with this.

Flash a badge and thought he'ed be okay. lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

...and this too!

"Top 10 Signs a dude is probably not REALLY a Marshal. Number One...MOOBS!"

View Quote

He did have a nice sized set of tits on him.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The special deputy US Marshal who showed up was he a task force state or local guy?
View Quote

Most of the Special Deputy US Marshals are local LE that work with the US Marshals and FBI on various details / task forces like going knocking on doors of people who they think might be a possible threat to a group or the government.  They normally allow the local to knock on the door and they just stand back and take notes.  There is a long list of task forces that handle threats to infrastructure or just simple protesters against abortion clinics.
They have some set up to try to keep violence from occurring even before an event is scheduled. They will show up and introduce themselves and say why they are there and ask a bunch of questions.   Some parts of the country they are locals but their salary is paid by the DOJ.   Some of them take the SDUSM thing a bit too far but it does cover them when working as they are given the same federal authority to work on federal cases and cross state lines etc. .  Those credentials all have expiration dates on them.  When large major event occur they will swear in several locals to work under the federal umbrella.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#35]
These people are fucking mental.

You'd be hard pressed to beat the fake motorcycle cop out of florida.

There was an entire Youtube channel dedicated to that MFer.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
These people are fucking mental.

You'd be hard pressed to beat the fake motorcycle cop out of florida.

There was an entire Youtube channel dedicated to that MFer.
View Quote

Jeremy Dewitte

Yeah, he was special.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They always claim to be U.S. Marshal or FBI. Not even the mentally ill claim to be ATF says a lot lol.
View Quote

Yeah, but they would be more believable.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#38]
If i were gonna impersonate an officer (and im not) i would probably go with national zoologic park police. That seems like it would be more difficult to verify

List of federal officers
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:01:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:05:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
...Not even the mentally ill claim to be ATF...
View Quote

Disagree
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:14:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Disagree
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...Not even the mentally ill claim to be ATF...

Disagree

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If i were gonna impersonate an officer (and im not) i would probably go with national zoologic park police. That seems like it would be more difficult to verify

List of federal officers
View Quote
that would be cool as shit

'uhh.... you haven't seen anything out of Jumanji around here lately, have you?'

L OH L

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Had one I was visiting once told me to sit back and put my shoes up on the desk and so did he...said it would drive the dip shits in the expensive suits out of their minds trying to figure out who I was and if they should defer to me...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would Marshall's not know who another Marshall is?
If they were city cops why would they defer to a federal LE? That's not how it works in real life. I think your buddy was fucking with you and not them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Once a guy drove by in a black Tahoe and asked me to call the police if I saw Joe Dirt in a red shirt and blue jeans walk out of the woods.

I later saw Joe Dirt and called 911. The guy in the Tahoe was DEA. He showed up and then a Marshall showed up and then Nashville Police.

It was hilarious seeing NPD ask “who are you? How did you know about the call?” Etc.

The DEA chased the guy, the Marshall said he happened to be driving by when he heard the call.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
That guy watches too much "Justified"
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Real cops don't want to be cops unless they have to and you have 'tards pretending to be cops when they aren't. Jeez, I don't get these people. When I was a cop, I sure as shit didn't want to be one when I was off the clock. Shit, depending on some of the bullshit calls when I was on the clock, I didn't want to be one then either.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#48]
That was embarrassing to watch.

Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Real cops don't want to be cops unless they have to and you have 'tards pretending to be cops when they aren't. Jeez, I don't get these people. When I was a cop, I sure as shit didn't want to be one when I was off the clock. Shit, depending on some of the bullshit calls when I was on the clock, I didn't want to be one then either.
View Quote

Something that I've observed as well. (I'm not a cop).
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#50]
The guy self-identifies as a US Marshall. What’s the problem?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top