Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2023 3:02:02 PM EDT
“We may never know”

You paid our enemy to develop covid with our tax dollars, against our laws.

What a buttmunch.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the release was deliberate.  

Phauxi and Bathhouse Barry helped pay for the Wuhan Lab too.  The US paid for a lot of labs worldwide.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#2]
What we do know:

The virus was man made/man manipulated.....semantics.

The money trail from the US to Wuhan is established.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mongo001:
What we do know:

The virus was man made/man manipulated.....semantics.

The money trail from the US to Wuhan is established.
View Quote

AND we damn well know that Fauci knows both of those things because he paid for it with your money.

That is why is performance today was so preposterous.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JHS:

AND we damn well know that Fauci knows both of those things because he paid for it with your money.

View Quote

AND we fund NPR.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
“We may never know”.
View Quote
I know this much. It came from more than one lab and wasn't leaked from them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:40:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dude84] [#6]
Maybe Fauci can ask his friend Peter Daszak of the Eco Health Alliance

"We are only looking at viral families that include those that have gone into people from animals. And so we narrow it down straight away.

Then, when you get a sequence of a virus and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS, we found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them.

Some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein, the protein that attaches to cells.

Then we, well I didn't do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses and see if they bind to human cells.

Each step of this, you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

So you narrow down the field, you reduce the cost, and you end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers." -Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance February 2016
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

If Fauci admits to covertly funding gain of function research in Wuhan, he would be admitting to being complicit in the death of millions. It would also implicate the US government because the NIH is part of the US Department of Health and Human Services. He will never contradict his previous assertions…
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#8]
The problem with Americans is they don't follow orders.  Anthony Fauci
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#9]
So the funny thing about this, is that I worked at Duke University from 2019-2022. Duke partnered with China's Wuhan University in 2014 to establish Duke Kunshan University. Part of that partnership also involved joint research at labs in both universities. I was never privy to information to confirm that Duke was directly involved in covid-19 development, but I doubt very seriously that Duke and their employees and students had zero involvement. They certainly were indirectly involved through their funding of lab development.

The ironic part of all of this is that Duke University's hospitals handled the outbreak in the Raleigh-Durham area terribly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Terribly from whose point of view?
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Forgive and forget....
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By uglygun:
Forgive and forget....
View Quote

Nope.
If there are no consequences for the gross incompetence or the deliberate infringement of civil rights, the same people will do worse during the next mass psychosis event.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
View Quote

The problem with Faucis is they don't follow laws.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

He's a narcissist playing his role.

This is also interesting.  Please note that the German angle in all of this has largely been ignored.  

My theory on Fauci et-al has become they were cover for a larger motive, and what that motive is or was, I don't exactly know.  The FOIA'ed emails that we've seen and discussed in the linked article definitely show interest and later intent on the part of EcoHealth/Fauci's crew.  That said, the Germans were very much in on this from the bottom floor and had been funding WIV and other Chinese labs for many years.  There's reasons for that, I'm sure, and the Germans, especially the Germans, have always had a different relationship with the Chinese than the US has.  

If anything, Fauci was willingly the face of the problem just as he had been willingly part of the AIDS/HIV mess in the 1980s.  From his team's perspective blaming the research they were participating in was never an option especially after some classified meetings he had in February 2020.  That said, making Fauci the center of attention while ignoring the other participants shifts focus away from a larger issue and one that seems to be closely held under the radar.  Namely, the Germans who created the PCR test and the "vaccine" were even closer to the Chinese and it was the German IC/government who funded a lot of it.  

There's always more and I keep wondering which side decided to use the issue to their advantage more.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
AND we fund NPR.
View Quote
To be fair, National Propoganda Radio is literally their name.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
To be fair, National Propoganda Radio is literally their name.
View Quote

Propaganda*. Also, the P stands for Public...
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
Terribly from whose point of view?
View Quote

Terribly from an isolation and ensuring their employees had the required PPE perspective. They made this big to-do and called the news in to show this big isolation tent they put up in the ambulance bay next to the emergency room but it got used for about two weeks just for testing. All the covid patients came in through the same doors and placed largely in the same triage rooms as non-covid patients and frequently in hallway beds with a basic paper mask that most of the time wasn't even on.

For the university side, there was no plan for isolation other than "please don't leave your room" so that it spread to their roommates (who then spread it themselves) and anyone else they came in contact with when they had to leave their room to get food or other necessities because they didn't have anything in place for those students to get said food or necessities without leaving their room.  Dorms are like barracks, and sickness spreads like wildfire, so I couldn't wrap my head around not coming up with a way to keep sick students away from everyone else.

Students with covid symptoms that wanted/needed to go to the emergency room were transported not by Durham EMS, but by Duke Police Dept in golf carts with a sheet of plastic between them and the officer.

The best part of all of this is when employees tested positive, rather than honoring their initial statement at the beginning of covid protocols that those employees would be paid during their at home quarantine, those same employees would then be told that they'd be staying home without pay because "it's more likely that you were exposed outside of work by violating stay at home orders". This despite the fact that everything was illegally shut down and there was nowhere to go.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Fauci was mighty proud of those TV hits.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top