Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 12:24:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sw25th]
First Contact Caught on Film, High Definition, Human Face to Face with 8 Foot Tall Alien

This is from that Las Vegas incident last year.  Family inside reported something in their backyard, prior to that a Green fireball was caught on police dash cam.  Less than an hour later this occurred and the film you see is the result.  The police officer interviewing witnesses was convinced they were not lying.

Alien is above the fence, snaps into the frame fairly quickly as the humans are looking into the backyard for 'it'.  It comes in on the Flank with its eyes closed, then the eyes open for a brief second, the eyes close, it then departs to the right.  You can actually see the eyes open, stare, close, with a small pause, and then it darts off.  Be sure to also look between the fence slits as it enters the frame, you can see it has mass, and or legs...   The speed and manner of the shadowy mass does not coincide with any of the human movement seen on film.

Definitely a show down, and a 'look at what i can do, look at how helpless you are' posturing on the aliens part.

Also, how embarrassing first contact was filmed in the vertical.  Needless to say, the aliens clearly have impressive cloaking technology, cloaking works when you can scatter light and it becomes blurry, which is exactly what we see here in the film.

Note: The Woman Screams as she is filming when she sees the shadowy alien enter the frame adding credibility to the entire thing.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcDBp6xTo8&t=416s

Edited by brass - Embedded YouTube video, Jump to 6:45 in to see the topic

Explosive New Video Evidence of Las Vegas Aliens Emerges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JcDBp6xTo8

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:35:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sw25th] [#2]
Also I should add before this becomes a long thread. That in Las Vegas at Nellis AFB in a place called AREA 2 which is a nuclear weapons storage depot.  A Military Police (MP) reported seeing a similar figure approach him on duty and do the almost exact thing.  He gives a testimony on a video and mentions basically only being able to see the outline.  

It should be noted that both events occurred in Las Vegas, although the timelines could be spread out.
[There have also been a few videos with similar green reentry videos posted which i cant find at this time which may suggest more similar style craft entries into the atmosphere.]

His name is:

Chris Cabrera

https://ibb.co/Wxc0Njz
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:45:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
It definitely appears there is something behind the fence, the kicker is the dark showing between the slats of the fence at the same time.

Not sure if there was somebody on the other side of the fence, but if it was a shadow cast, the light source would have had to be in front of them and I'm not seeing one when I compare the shadows of the people walking forward.

It's definitely a weird something, not looking like a camera or compression artifact, something is taking away light, not sure if it is by blocking it or  making it shadow in those areas.   I haven't put a ton of thought into it but can't think of something that would show up black from the front without a shadow all the way down the fence slats, but black between the fence slats, that last part is what kind of makes it... High Strangeness.

--ETA:  I remember interviews with the police that would give an interview after this event, and he swears up and down these people saw something, they were freaked out far too hard and a mess to have faked it and said it wasn't a hoax in his opinion just from how they were all acting.  Signs of adrenaline dumps and helpless fear they couldn't do much about.  I'm not sure if that is before or after this clip, I  remember they waited awhile to go into the backyard past the fence and walk in, they shot video from the open fence door but going through that door was something they were not eager to do.  That's kind of still visible in this video where the rear guy looks like he's changing his mind getting close to the fence without really vocalizing a reason why.

View Quote

I'm not a psychologist, but it checks out (psychologically) as far as im concerned.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:35:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daytec113] [#4]
Watch the last dudes pistol in relation to the flashlight and the light on the branches of the tree.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By sw25th:
Also I should add before this becomes a long thread. That in Las Vegas at Nellis AFB in a place called AREA 2 which is a nuclear weapons storage depot.
View Quote

Area 2 has not been an active Weapons Storage Area for a decade.  I used to work there in the 90s.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]

I'm not a psychologist, but it checks out (psychologically) as far as im concerned.
View Quote

Agreed. The fact that they already had a couple healthy young men armed with pistols and more than capable of defending the family from any (natural) threat and STILL felt the need to invite the man into their lives tells me something at least perceived as supernatural entities had them all spooked.

Clout chasers know the absolute hell you face for wasting police resources and playing them as fools and the clicks for a video prank certainly aren't worth it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:57:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sw25th] [#7]
Originally Posted By MudEagle:

Area 2 has not been an active Weapons Storage Area for a decade.  I used to work there in the 90s.
View Quote

According to Cabrera who worked area2 in 1991, that particular area was visited by a nearly invisible alien. What Cabrera describes matches up to a high level of certainty to what was seen in my OP.  Here is the video link from the guy who worked AREA 2.

Both incidents the Alien went right up to the person stared at them, and then seemingly left quickly as they came in.  Same M.O.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/163b1cs/military_personnel_describe_seeing_ufos_and/
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:05:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#8]
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:54:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Time Index 9:00 here is the link, look behind the fence, see the feet.

Explosive New Video Evidence of Las Vegas Aliens Emerges
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 2:36:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Video compression. There are other blurry areas as well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I don’t know if this video is real, a hoax, a trick of light and shadow or what. However, when you see the shadow/mass move in from right to left it’s a linear movement. There is not up and down like you’d see from bipedal movement.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:01:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jos51700] [#12]
This reminds me of the picture of Bigfoot that a guy showed me on his phone once.
A 2x2 pixel grid, with two brown pixels on top, and two tan pixels on bottom.

It looked just like Bigfoot, sure enough.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:25:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#13]
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 4:14:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotIssued] [#14]
Pretty sure it's shadows.  Look before and after the "figure" appears, and it seems like there's a bunch of shadowing and light moving among the branches, even over to the house.

It like they all have cell phone lights and you have a bunch of shadowing from each.

The guy in the back steps back, but doesn't look right, or jump/startle or anything.   Doesn't even seem like there was anything that "made" him back up.

As for the "legs" blocking the slats of the fence,  something is there at the beginning of the video loop, then moves right to off-camera, then back again when the "head" appears.  Where was the head initially?

It's interesting,  but I wouldn't call it conclusive.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Is there JUST the vuideo someplace so I don't have to listen to this doofus harping on "it's not a hoax!!!".

Okay, fine.  It's not a hoax.  Can you just shut up for two seconds so I can see the un-edited video?  Jeeez.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jos51700:
This reminds me of the picture of Bigfoot that a guy showed me on his phone once.
A 2x2 pixel grid, with two brown pixels on top, and two tan pixels on bottom.

It looked just like Bigfoot, sure enough.
View Quote

Exactly. I don’t see anything convincing whatsoever. A tiny little video clip that’s maybe 3 seconds, nothing definitive in it, and yet another super blurry video of a thing falling from the sky.

Every single smartphone camera in the last 10 years has been able to utilize the built in software to shoot high definition video in pretty much every environment, yet our hIgH dEfInItIoN footage is still a bunch of blurry crap that proves absolutely nothing and is just made up nonsense as always.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I am not seeing anything that screams it is an alien to me.  Looks like a shadow.

The guys don’t even react to it.  

The boys in the lab say it is inconclusive.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:08:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#18]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 12:28:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like… nothing. Show me a real video, not some blurry, 2 frame snapshot of what MIGHT or May Not be an alien.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:02:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:44:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Creature comes right to left behind fence.  between slit of fence you can see its mass/legs.  

its eyes are closed entering in, when it stops, the eyes open briefly, then close, then a unusual slight delay, and then finally it moves left to right out of frame.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 3:12:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#23]
One thing that gets me is how stable it is.
Moving that fast and coming to a complete stop, there is no sway just dead stop.
If it was a creature with moveable joints and mass away from the CG you would think there would be a little sway from the sudden deceleration according to newton’s laws anyways.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:52:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jon101st] [#24]
The last guy with the flash light backing up creates the shadow with his flashlight. Look at the shadow on the house to the left as he backs up. The shadow of the fence slits on the house move along with the creature shadow behind the fence. His flash light points down to his left side as he backs up casting his shadow to the right on the fence and tree to the right and reflects the fence pickets on the house to the left. They all move together as he backs and moves his light.

Also you see the creature shadow on the fence lower right MOVING right as he moves forward as he backs the shadow MOVES to the left. It is the guy in the blue shirts shadow.
He moves forward the shadow moves right he moves back the shadow moves left. Just watch the bottom of the fence to the right of his feet.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:09:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lil_Sig] [#25]
Can someone post a link here to the original thread with all the info on this case?

Found it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Las-Vegas-Family-Claims-to-See-Aliens-After-Several-Report-Something-Falling-from-the-Sky/5-2650667/

Nope that's from GD. Can't find the one from here. I dislike the search here.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
Can someone post a link here to the original thread with all the info on this case?

Found it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Las-Vegas-Family-Claims-to-See-Aliens-After-Several-Report-Something-Falling-from-the-Sky/5-2650667/

Nope that's from GD. Can't find the one from here. I dislike the search here.

Original thread in this forum (archive):
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Las-Vegas-Close-Encounter/192-2650744/

Second thread (archived):
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/LV-family-who-claims-they-saw-aliens-in-backyard-doubles-down-Says-it-happened/192-2672451/

Thank you Sir.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jon101st:
The last guy with the flash light backing up creates the shadow with his flashlight. Look at the shadow on the house to the left as he backs up. The shadow of the fence slits on the house move along with the creature shadow behind the fence. His flash light points down to his left side as he backs up casting his shadow to the right on the fence and tree to the right and reflects the fence pickets on the house to the left. They all move together as he backs and moves his light.

Also you see the creature shadow on the fence lower right MOVING right as he moves forward as he backs the shadow MOVES to the left. It is the guy in the blue shirts shadow.
He moves forward the shadow moves right he moves back the shadow moves left. Just watch the bottom of the fence to the right of his feet.
View Quote

See my post above . I agree.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I completely disagree and don't see how you honestly came to that conclusion. Those people are actively moving when the "shadow" still isn't. The angles aren't correct. The last guy was OUTSIDE the fence while the "shadow" was still inside, and you can see that this "shadow" exists inside the fence even through the slats. The primary light source that is lighting up the whole scene is brighter than the one you're describing and would have washed out the shadow you're referring to.

I get that there are probably too many people who want so badly for something like aliens or paranormal phenomena to be real, but there are an equal or greater amount who want it to not be. I don't mean that specifically towards you, but there are so many people who come up with nonsense as an explanation as to why evidence isn't real. People should be more reasonable in general.

I don't know wtf is in this video. It could be something "real" (obviously dimensional shit gets weird), or it could be made-up BS, but so far I haven't read anything that leads me to believe one side over the other.

Those guys clearly reacted to something. Their reaction was "flight" even though they were armed. Putting myself in that situation makes it hard for me to fathom what would make me run if I had a gun in my hands. They clearly were focused ahead and didn't notice the "shadow" which leads me to believe that they were actually frightened enough to tunnel-vision as well as imply the "shadow" didn't have enough physicality to make noise.

If it was real, I'd assume the movement of that "shadow" to be one of aggression. Maybe it was in response to them having weapons, but you don't typically see anything get in the face of another thing like that if it isn't aggression.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:11:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jon101st] [#30]
Originally Posted By ashiha:

I completely disagree and don't see how you honestly came to that conclusion. Those people are actively moving when the "shadow" still isn't. The angles aren't correct. The last guy was OUTSIDE the fence while the "shadow" was still inside, and you can see that this "shadow" exists inside the fence even through the slats. The primary light source that is lighting up the whole scene is brighter than the one you're describing and would have washed out the shadow you're referring to.

I get that there are probably too many people who want so badly for something like aliens or paranormal phenomena to be real, but there are an equal or greater amount who want it to not be. I don't mean that specifically towards you, but there are so many people who come up with nonsense as an explanation as to why evidence isn't real. People should be more reasonable in general.

I don't know wtf is in this video. It could be something "real" (obviously dimensional shit gets weird), or it could be made-up BS, but so far I haven't read anything that leads me to believe one side over the other.

Those guys clearly reacted to something. Their reaction was "flight" even though they were armed. Putting myself in that situation makes it hard for me to fathom what would make me run if I had a gun in my hands. They clearly were focused ahead and didn't notice the "shadow" which leads me to believe that they were actually frightened enough to tunnel-vision as well as imply the "shadow" didn't have enough physicality to make noise.

If it was real, I'd assume the movement of that "shadow" to be one of aggression. Maybe it was in response to them having weapons, but you don't typically see anything get in the face of another thing like that if it isn't aggression.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The shadow had nothing to do with their reaction. That was something noticed after the the incident by people pixel sniping the video looking for clues. Like seeing Elvis in your peanut butter sandwich.
I guess I am just better at diagnosis of the lighting situation of that video then you are is the simplest way of putting it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

The shadow figure was something that was noticed by a woman watching the news vid that everyone originally missed. The boys were focused on a figure in the backyard that was more stark. Could have been a number of aliens in the backyard going in and out of visibility using cloaking tech. Could be one behind you right now. Boo!
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:36:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jon101st] [#32]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:41:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sw25th] [#33]
VIDEO IS HERE, CONVINCING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxaToM9CTi4

Evidence expert examines Las Vegas 'UFO video' one year later | Banfield
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:15:36 AM EDT
[#34]
That's no more convincing than the first video. Just someone else on camera giving their opinion.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:09:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Where is the High Definition?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:18:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Creepy as fuck whatever it is...
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Exactly this.  You see the shadow at the beginning of the clip, and it disappears when the last guy with the flashlight passes the threshold of the gate.  He then backs back through the gate and the shadow reappears.  The shadow movement tracks exactly with his flashlight moving from one side of the fence to the other then back again.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:41:43 AM EDT
[#38]
What is interesting to me is how tall this creature was.  It seems like all of the aliens we have primarily heard anbout are much shorter, in the 3-4 foot tall range.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:06:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CockySC99] [#39]
When I was assigned to this rural area, a guy reported a Bigfoot sighting and wanted an Officer to respond out.

He said that he heard his daughter scream in the backyard, which backs up to an endless swampy forest. He went outside and saw a large ape like creature flee into the woods. His description of it was straight from the "Harry and The Hendersons" movie.  He was very pushy from the get go about having me conduct an all out search. All available units on a perimeter, K9s . the helicopter. His daughter who supposedly also saw it was being awkward and not verbally answering questions. Just barely shaking her head yes or no. Something wasn't right.

I'll go out of my way to appease some bull honkey to avoid a citizen complaint. But i'm not going to be that guy who tries to launch an all out manhunt for a mythical creature. Short of something ripping his daughter's arm off….  or biting part of her face off, it's not a police thing.

It seemed like he just wanted attention. And what better way to validate his sighting than a major department searching for a Bigfoot.

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

The youngest guy, later went on to claim he saw blasphemous visions in the house. It doesn’t really add to his credibility, IMO.

I’m still tuning in though. I tuned in, when career pilots went on record..
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top