Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2024 3:40:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bondservant2]
A HyVee grocery store pick from 2023.  Recipe OBSQ 62.8% ABV.
I had a few pours a year ago from the bottle and shared a couple with friends. It has now sat 2/3rds full resting for a year and I poured a good 3-fingers for myself last week to celebrate my wife’s birthday (sorry no pics - haven’t renewed my membership).
With the resting., it is the best bourbon I’ve ever had..  Velvety, fruity, baking spice, LONG finish, white pepper. Incredible. I will buy any of these I am able to.
That is all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:53:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My TW had one in stock the other day and I didn’t get it
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By raverill:
My TW had one in stock the other day and I didn’t get it
View Quote

What’s not great about these are : last year I paid $75/bottle for the OBSQ , just an hour ago I found an OESV sitting on the back shelf at a local store for $150.  

I still bought it.

Best. Bourbon. Ever.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Did some more digging in a small town locally…. found an OBSF recipe reasonably priced at $102 plus tax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top