[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I love her that much more now!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:

That is a lie, just like the time you called me a commie.

Stop lying.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Never_A_Wick:
Originally Posted By clutchsmoke:
Well, when you consistently toe the line for the current administration what else are we to conclude?

That is a lie, just like the time you called me a commie.

Stop lying.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

That sounds like fun. Is she flirty or just total brick. Talks about politics the whole time?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kaizer27:
I got to meet her and have a drink the other week.  She is definitely not stupid, far from it.  These guys may not approve of her methods but she is a soldier.   After speaking with her I was severely impressed.  That lady has balls the size of a Cadillac.

That sounds like fun. Is she flirty or just total brick. Talks about politics the whole time?

We can predict the answer if kaizer tells us whether he owns a gym.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 4:53:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kaizer27] [#4]
Originally Posted By macros73:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kaizer27:
I got to meet her and have a drink the other week.  She is definitely not stupid, far from it.  These guys may not approve of her methods but she is a soldier.   After speaking with her I was severely impressed.  That lady has balls the size of a Cadillac.

I do not own a gym.  She was really cool in person, like a high level business meeting so I guess not flirty?  She is sharp.  I mean she is worth like $15M so if you aren't you probably shouldn't be calling her stupid, right?  All I am saying is she is definitely not stupid. She may not be your cup of tea or maybe you don't like her tactics but don't for a second think that lady is dumb.  

She was asked if DC was as fucked up as it appeared and her response was essentially that it was more backwards and fucked up than we could ever imagine.

edit:  just for color, the guy that asked her the question was some kind of engineer from GA.  I thought it was a decent enough question but her answer was cold as ice, I don't think us outsiders will ever know how hard we are getting both barrels
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/IMG_1199_jpeg-3191156.JPG

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

She knows for a fact nothing will happen. It's all grandstanding that just wastes time and the only reason she does it because it brings her personal attention.

Want me to have respect for Marjorie Taylor Greene? Let's actually see some consistency from her instead of always going for low hanging fruit.

Have some balls MTG and say "Members in favor of giving Israel billions should be forced to join the IDF."

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Speaker-Johnson-pushing-for-26-000-000-000-00-for-Isreal/5-2720135/

But she won't because she's a chicken shit and a one-trick pony.

Knowing her WWE mentality of playing to her base, she's probably all for giving Israel billions and will be silent about making any memes or bills saying those same supporters need to join the IDF.  Miss Outspoken About US Foreign Spending will *mysteriously* be silent about billions going towards Israel.
View Quote

She is 100% correct. You need to charge your screen name since you obviously don’t engage in observing reality.

The traitors should be made to feel the consequences of their votes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
None of it matters, we've gone over the precipice and we are in free fall now, you just don't realize it because we have't yet hit the bottom.  

This Republic is finished, the tens of millions of immigrants that have flooded into this nation cannot be removed under our current social and political structure.  

We have all been played and placed into a position where there is no winning move left.  We're in check and soon it will be checkmate.  If things get so bad from the illegal immigrants that people form the will to expel them with the force necessary the mechanisms to do that will push us into a totalitarian dystopia.   If we just accept the immigrants then they will become voters and that will push us into a totalitarian dystopia.  Either way, the government is empowered significantly as a result of the illegal immigration, those seeking the centralization of powr can't lose.

Enjoy what freedom we have left before the end of the Republic is clear.   If we're lucky, maybe we have ten years or so left of relative middle class traditional American life.
View Quote

This. I said it in another thread. It’s over. There are a thousand reasons why, but the illegals finished us off.

Sooner or later America will break up into different nations, much like Europe. There will be pockets of normal people, and the rest of the place will be leftist shit holes.

Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]
You know, at this point, I'm perfectly okay if the GOP is turned to ash. Maybe something worthwhile will rise out of those ashes.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Set Marjorie aside for a moment and tell us what the rest of the republicans, congress or senate has done that made a positive impact on your life or that of the United States. How many democrats have the republicans impeached?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TaylorAcoustic:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TaylorAcoustic:
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:15:34 PM EDT
[#11]
She's a fucking idiot
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Dormant accounts have awakened.

Surprise.  Surprise.  Surprise.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I say let’s make her speaker of the house. Never mind the smoke and mirrors, no real conservative will ever be speaker. Only rinos with ghost in the closet.

Never confuse title with real power. Johnson is a tool who does what his masters ask.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#14]
At the end of the day, RINO Republicans are just Democrats from 10 years ago. They are not principled in much of anything, and they keep getting pushed left.

About the only thing that united conservatives was their love for country. But the RINO's only love their pocket book.

If that is the future of the party, then screw em.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Creole_Cat:
Johnson is a tool who does what his masters ask.

View Quote

The weird part is he was picked for the job to be a solid conservative.  It blows my mind how every time an R gets real power he starts falling over himself to please the Dems and the swamp.  They've got some kind of mind control or something.  lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 57man:
The weak incompetent ineffective gop doesnt need anybody to make them look stupid.  The gop leadership from mitch to Andrew to Johnson, has looking stupid down to a science.  

How much political capital did Johnson use up to impeach makoracs just have Schumer ram it up his ass.  Then Johnson brings shit to the floor for votes that Schumer demands?  

If Johnson had any balls whatsoever he would impeach makoracs again and again and again until the senate addresses it.  Cause that's exactly what the dems would do and have done in the past.  And the weak ineffective  incompetent Republicans entertained it

Mean while the gop leadership total lacks the balls to bring any accountability makoracs?   Or the people defending him and the open border.  

Gop leadership is still stuck thinking that the democrats are reasonable.  They either can't or refuse to accept the fact that the democrats would literally jail or destroy the Republicans the first chance they get.  Republicans refuse to fight fire with fire.  

They are either scared that they will be the next trump indicted 94 times or got use to being the controlled opposition?  

Can anyone name the last serious political win in either chamber of the congress?  Let's face it the Republicans are ineffective at politics in washington d.c., and have little to no political power over institutions and government beaucracies.

They only thing they are good for is the rich donors that tell them how to vote.  The democrats are hell bent on destroying the country.  
View Quote
Republicucks are too busy trying to "reach their colleagues across the aisle" while the dems are seeking to stick a shank in their necks.

The demmunists do not want a discussion, debate, or even a vote on any issue.

They demand submission and surrender.

Period.

Fuckin' Republicucks are stuck fighting a Tijuana back alley knife fight keeping to Queensbury's Rules.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#17]
In her words…

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:
For someone supposedly so "stupid"... That would be a brilliant move... Not gonna pass, but it does point out the fact that it isn't anywhere in our Constitution for us to be sending taxpayer money to ANY OTHER COUNTRY like that...
View Quote

The founders sent foreign aid to other countries and they wrote the document
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View Quote
The Country that didn't have enough money for a Navy and had to hire privateers was sending money to.... Who? You should be able to come up with a documented source.... yes?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:12:49 AM EDT
[#20]
I wouldn't say "idiot" but she is definitely gullible and easily led.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I say let's make her speaker of the house. Never mind the smoke and mirrors, no real conservative will ever be speaker. Only rinos with ghost in the closet.

Never confuse title with real power. Johnson is a tool who does what his masters ask.

View Quote
Fact of the matter is as soon as they do something you dont like youll be here bitching about how theyre a rino.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:19:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: merick] [#22]

View Quote

One of the first things the founders did was default on war debt owed to France.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:21:37 AM EDT
[#23]
So what would you suggest she do? I am genuinely interested.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wspe1:
She is not winning anyone over to our side. I agree with the principle. However, she has no strategy.
So what would you suggest she do? I am genuinely interested.

A simple strategy would be to utilize fact-based arguments. Base arguments on data and well-researched facts to counter claims of extremism or misinformation. By doing this a person will gain a reputation as being thoughtful and informed. Then people might start to listen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:28:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#24]
The Country that didn't have enough money for a Navy and had to hire privateers was sending money to.... Who? You should be able to come up with a documented source.... yes?
View All Quotes

CHAP. LXXIX.-An Act for the relief of the Citizens of Venezuela.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United
States of America in Congress assembled, That the President of the
United states be, and he is hereby authorized to cause to be purchased such provisions as he shall deem advisable, and to tender the same in
the name of the government of the United States to that of Venezuela,
for the relief of the citizens who have suffered by the late earthquake.
SEc. 2. And be it further enacted, That a sum not exceeding fifty thousand dollars be, and the same is hereby appropriated, to be paid out
of any monies in the treasury not otherwise appropriated, to carry into
operation this act.
APPROVED, May 8, 1812.

https://li.proquest.com/elhpdf/histcontext/2-Stat.-730,-Chap.-79.pdf

https://1812now.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-29-1812-first-foreign-aid-bill.html

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Madison/03-04-02-0367

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BoomFootShot:

This. I said it in another thread. It's over. There are a thousand reasons why, but the illegals finished us off.

Sooner or later America will break up into different nations, much like Europe. There will be pockets of normal people, and the rest of the place will be leftist shit holes.

Plan accordingly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoomFootShot:
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
None of it matters, we've gone over the precipice and we are in free fall now, you just don't realize it because we have't yet hit the bottom.  

This Republic is finished, the tens of millions of immigrants that have flooded into this nation cannot be removed under our current social and political structure.  

We have all been played and placed into a position where there is no winning move left.  We're in check and soon it will be checkmate.  If things get so bad from the illegal immigrants that people form the will to expel them with the force necessary the mechanisms to do that will push us into a totalitarian dystopia.   If we just accept the immigrants then they will become voters and that will push us into a totalitarian dystopia.  Either way, the government is empowered significantly as a result of the illegal immigration, those seeking the centralization of powr can't lose.

Enjoy what freedom we have left before the end of the Republic is clear.   If we're lucky, maybe we have ten years or so left of relative middle class traditional American life.

This. I said it in another thread. It's over. There are a thousand reasons why, but the illegals finished us off.

Plan accordingly.
This. I'm actually disgusted by the fools that still think voting matters. The evidence that rank and file Americans have zero representation is insurmountable yet these idiots won't acknowledge what's staring them right in the face.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes

Henry clay, 1812. Venezuela.

Learn ya something

Originally Posted By FMJ3:

Difference is you can go to Ukraine and repel the invaders without getting jailed by the administration in power.  

I went to the border and never got arrested or jailed.

You can too.

I actually would get arrested for going to Ukraine. It’s called AWOL/UA

Originally Posted By Alacran:

The morons in this thread voted for Biden.

Who?

Fadedsun amendment: anyone who cries over border security gets drafted for the border

I’ll give MTG a pass, we don’t need stds passed around

Biden supporters here to undermine Republicans that actually try to hold the government accountable.

Who are these Biden voters?

I recall one person saying “leftist here..” but who else?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:05:40 AM EDT
[#27]

Henry clay, 1812. Venezuela.

Learn ya something

I went to the border and never got arrested or jailed.

You can too.

I actually would get arrested for going to Ukraine. It’s called AWOL/UA

Who?

Fadedsun amendment: anyone who cries over border security gets drafted for the border

I’ll give MTG a pass, we don’t need stds passed around

Who are these Biden voters?

I recall one person saying “leftist here..” but who else?
View Quote

There are people living at or near the border who don't get arrested, either, because that's not a hard trick to pull off. Now try stopping illegal crossings & see how free you remain.

You really ought to cease & decist with being obtuse & disengenuouse. As it stands, you suck at honesty. Is this what the USMC is about these days?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:26:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Oceans87:

The weird part is he was picked for the job to be a solid conservative.  It blows my mind how every time an R gets real power he starts falling over himself to please the Dems and the swamp.  They've got some kind of mind control or something.  lol
View All Quotes

He just essentially surrendered Republican majority control to Democrats, I am not so sure he is simply compromised by the Dems or falling all over himself to please the Dems, now it seems more like he is showing his true colors, that he is really a hard core Leftist who has been running a moderate conservative con on the country.

Democrats Seize Control of House: For First Time in Recorded History, Speaker Mike Johnson Relies on Minority Party Votes to Advance Foreign Aid Plan
For the first time in recorded history — since the House began keeping records — the House Rules Committee relied on minority party votes to overcome objections from the majority and advance a rule bill to the House floor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:24:27 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

No suprises anymore
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Politics is a game, and I guess they think they have to play the game. But they just suck at it...the Dems get them bent over a barrel if they get to that stage of the process, and they just roll with it.

Somebody upthread, trying to act like the Repubs do good stuff once in a while asked if the complainers have an issue with the Trump tax cuts. Of course most won't have any issue with tax cuts, but a) that's about the only example you can offer and it was years ago, and b) what did the Dems get out of that deal (I don't know the answer, but fool me twice...)?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#31]

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marjorie-taylor-green-idiot-wreck-gop

It’s high time someone in the Republican Party told Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to turn all that bombastic self-serving showmanship and drama queen energy on Democrats, and stop trying to defeat her own party.

The Georgia Republican, who famously displayed sexually explicit photos of Hunter Biden during a committee hearing and called fellow Rep. Lauren Boebert a bitch on the House floor, is known for wild antics and equally harebrained conspiracy theories.  

The internal squabbles of the party need to stop. If Marjorie Taylor Greene and others want to oppose aid to Ukraine or the FISA bill, they can vote against it. That’s how democracy works. (Oh no they used the "D" word - macros)

"I stand with the speaker," Trump declared; he also said he thinks Johnson is "doing a very good job –—he's doing about as good as you're going to do."
View Quote

She has definitely stuck her head up the wrong hole and now its permanently stuck. Greene, Gaetz and Merkowski are total liabilities. If their agenda is to destroy the Republican Party and help the Democrats, their strategy is working.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:02:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

I love her that much more now!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/82163/IMG_1199_jpeg-3191156.JPG
View Quote

A true moron.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
You know, at this point, I'm perfectly okay if the GOP is turned to ash. Maybe something worthwhile will rise out of those ashes.
View Quote

Spoken like a true Socialist. If you spent your blathering focused on Democrats you would accomplish something more useful. Self-destruction is counterproductive. You just give more power to the Democrats with your strategy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#34]
A cabal that has no problem murdering presidents in broad daylight in front of thousands of witnesses isn’t going to let a congressman get in their way.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Beiatches man.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By SkyFive:
Set Marjorie aside for a moment and tell us what the rest of the republicans, congress or senate has done that made a positive impact on your life or that of the United States. How many democrats have the republicans impeached?
View Quote

Are you a self-identified Anarchist? You sure sound like one.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:17:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Fuck the GOP alligators.

I fully approve MTG's actions.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BroomSlayer:
At the end of the day, RINO Republicans are just Democrats from 10 years ago. They are not principled in much of anything, and they keep getting pushed left.

About the only thing that united conservatives was their love for country. But the RINO's only love their pocket book.

If that is the future of the party, then screw em.

View Quote

So besides destroying our country what do you have to offer? Nothing!

RINOs have been in control of the RNC for decades while Conservatives continue to stagnate. They did nothing with the Tea Party Republicans. They are like Biden, they screw up everything they touch. They hang their hat on Trump but he is a Populist not a conservative. They want isolationism but that will destroy America not fix it. Most Americans are smart enough to know that is a trainwreck no matter which party they are in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#39]
I say let’s make her speaker of the house. Never mind the smoke and mirrors, no real conservative will ever be speaker. Only rinos with ghost in the closet.

View Quote

As long as fake conservatives continue to focus on gutting the political Right, there never will be a Conservative leader. Keep dividing us. The Left should be losing by a landslide right now. Instead, we are treading water to survive.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#41]
MTG is an idiot and a fucking embarrassment to my great state.
View Quote

Seconded
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:30:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#42]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

There are people living at or near the border who don't get arrested, either, because that's not a hard trick to pull off. Now try stopping illegal crossings & see how free you remain.
View All Quotes

Except I was actively involved in countering human and narco trafficking and I did exactly that.

We had countless turnbacks who went back across the river after they saw us and heard our commands.

I'm still free today and haven't been arrested. I even arrested folks and turned them over to BP.

Could you tell the DOJ/FBI/ATF to hurry up?

Plenty of dudes got arrested for dumb stuff down there. DWI. Marijuana. Reckless driving. Assault. Nobody ever got arrested for doing their job. None.

It's been 2 years now.

You really ought to cease & decist with being obtuse & disengenuouse. As it stands, you suck at honesty. Is this what the USMC is about these days?

**Desist

What was false about what I stated?

What is your first hand knowledge?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:30:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

LOL

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

LOL

That was a little steep.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#44]
In her words…

View Quote

Slava Ukraine, Go Israel, and Taiwan. There was a time when Republicans were the party of freedom. Not anymore. Now all they want to do is lose and self-destruct.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#45]
MTG may not be perfect, but she is right about alot more things than she is given credit for.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:32:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#46]

View Quote

A lot of people are ignorant of history and more shocking, clueless how to research. They just make crap up as they go.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Levi24:
MTG may not be perfect, but she is right about alot more things than she is given credit for.  

View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:48:26 AM EDT
[#48]

Slava Ukraine, Go Israel, and Taiwan. There was a time when Republicans were the party of freedom. Not anymore. Now all they want to do is lose and self-destruct.
View Quote

The people trying to take away our freedoms are concerned with the freedom of others on the other side of the planet?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#49]

As long as fake conservatives continue to focus on gutting the political Right, there never will be a Conservative leader. Keep dividing us. The Left should be losing by a landslide right now. Instead, we are treading water to survive.
View Quote

How much more do you want to unify with the democrat marxist agendas?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

It's an election year, you know why they're here.

Site staff used to keep the place cleaned up, shit in the streets everywhere nowadays.  
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top