Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/9/2024 6:17:08 PM EDT
Remember all the headlines:

Criminal probe into Trump's efforts to overturn Georgia election results

Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find 11,780 votes" in 2021.

Trump was right

BREAKING! Georgia 2020 Election Fraud EXPOSED!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you give a brief synopsis?  I'll check the video out when I get home.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The leftist underscores masquerading as never trumpers will be along shortly to explain this all away.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
That will make it worse for Trump. He caught them.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I would think that will cause issues in fannys case against Trump. Did guiliani plead guilty to a Georgia case?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gspointer:
I would think that will cause issues in fannys case against Trump. Did guiliani plead guilty to a Georgia case?
View Quote
Yes

His case should be overturned
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe it is just poor editing on that guys part but the video clips he shows don't show the claims he is making.  

All I know is GA voting is a mess and hopefully they get it figured out.  Cleaning up the voter rolls doesn't happen over night due to Federal election laws.  I'm not sure what type of clean up measure was passed but I do know federal law says they cannot remove someone unless they were told the person moved or died.  The next measure to removing someone from the rolls requires that they had not voted in the last 2 general elections and then they must be notified multiple times in an attempt to claim they are no longer at the specific address on record.  That is where the being told they have moved comes into play, if the post office returns mail with a forwarding address or a no longer at this address response then the person can be removed.  If there is just no response, I believe they need to be notified 3 times that they will be removed and then 2 more times that they removed.  Or something like that, it is a long and time consuming process.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#7]
dunno what to make of that youtube vid. some doctor presenting it puts together a bunch of hard to follow vids. and he sells various snakeoil medical concoctions on his site. Dr Steve Turley. he also is selling trumpinator bobbleheads....

dunno what kind of 'doctor' he really is...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#8]
The fraud was exposed the night of when workers were shoo'd away, door locked behind them, and boxes came out from under tables.

They had to go home, of course, because that toilet leak in a different part of the building was a real problem.

Fuck Fulton County and Democrats in general...
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:48:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#9]
Did Fani Willis have a role in the election fraud?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
We already knew . Common fucking sense says they cheated their asses off . Hang em for treason .
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
Maybe it is just poor editing on that guys part but the video clips he shows don't show the claims he is making.  

All I know is GA voting is a mess and hopefully they get it figured out.  Cleaning up the voter rolls doesn't happen over night due to Federal election laws.  I'm not sure what type of clean up measure was passed but I do know federal law says they cannot remove someone unless they were told the person moved or died.  The next measure to removing someone from the rolls requires that they had not voted in the last 2 general elections and then they must be notified multiple times in an attempt to claim they are no longer at the specific address on record.  That is where the being told they have moved comes into play, if the post office returns mail with a forwarding address or a no longer at this address response then the person can be removed.  If there is just no response, I believe they need to be notified 3 times that they will be removed and then 2 more times that they removed.  Or something like that, it is a long and time consuming process.  
View Quote

Yeah, I made it about 6 minutes and concluded that the people testifying were not saying what he was telling us they were saying.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#13]
There was widespread and obvious fraud in all the swing states.   Pure treason.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#14]
A witness in the Jeff Clarke trial wouldn't certify the results and resigned . He said they couldn't get the signature verification to work in Fulton Co.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
We already knew . Common fucking sense says they cheated their asses off . Hang em for treason .
View Quote

i suggest we (you) dont know. i know folks in local politics here in GA. one thing is for sure, gap tooth staci lost in that same election and she was at the time, a national up and comer with talks of her being a potention VP candidate, yet she lost in the same election.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

It should be very simple since once a person dies Social Security is notified of that persons death.  Apparently it doesn't work well in Tenn though because I just received not 1 but 2 new voter I.D. cards for my son who was killed in 2020.  And to top it off he was registered to vote in La. where he had purchased his first home.  Our elections in this country are a complete farce!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

i suggest we (you) dont know. i know folks in local politics here in GA. one thing is for sure, gap tooth staci lost in that same election and she was at the time, a national up and comer with talks of her being a potention VP candidate, yet she lost in the same election.
View Quote

She aint shit , Trump on the other hand ….
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

No she didn't.  You lie.

She lost in 2018 and again in 2022.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
We already knew .
View Quote

That's the target audience for the video!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#20]
The plan was for Georgia to go against Trump and swing two Senators to control the Senate. Lot of Republicans were either in on it or looked the other way. I’m sure lots of money changed hands.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Two more weeks!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:28:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: highstepper] [#22]
N/M
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

It should be very simple since once a person dies Social Security is notified of that persons death.  Apparently it doesn't work well in Tenn though because I just received not 1 but 2 new voter I.D. cards for my son who was killed in 2020.  And to top it off he was registered to vote in La. where he had purchased his first home.  Our elections in this country are a complete farce!
View Quote

On behalf of all of the members here, I am sorry for your loss.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

No she didn't.  You lie.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No she didn't.  You lie.

your right i was wrong. she didnt run for governor in 2020.

nevertheless the reason trump lost in 2020 is because a lot of republicans didnt come out to vote for him and a lot of folks voted against him and voted for bidet.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:42:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bhart89] [#25]

nevertheless the reason trump lost in 2020 is because a lot of republicans didnt come out to vote for him and a lot of folks voted against him and voted for bidet.
View All Quotes

No she didn't.  You lie.

Trump got more real votes than any president in history.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FlyingIllini:
View Quote

There was widespread and obvious voting for an unknown libertarian because Trump proved to be a big government, big spending, antigun grifter.  Pure anger.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Not one person has explained why the counting in FIVE swing states was halted.
All with Trump comfortably ahead.
Yet, when we all woke up, Biden was leading.

If you say "mail in ballots", then you're a fucking obtuse, idiot.

Counting votes has NEVER BEEN STOPPED, not once, in the nearly 40 years that I have been voting.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-71.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:

No she didn't.  You lie.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-71.jpg

He certainly got more Republican votes than any President in history.

That said, I've changed my mind and I think 24 is now his to lose.   Democrats were fucking stupid not to corner Jill and convince her that his rate of cognitive decline would catch up with him (because I think she's the only one who could've convinced him not to run), and stupidity should be punished.   Personally I think being tied up in court is good for the Trump campaign.  It's keeping him focused and somewhat limiting the amount of stupid shit he can say.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

This plus the amount of time that must be consumed on a video compared to an article is why I almost never click on this shit. Making a sensational title, dropping some bullshit video without a synopsis, article, something to give the source credibility, etc. should be against the COC, lol. Well, only kinda jokong.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

This plus the amount of time that must be consumed on a video compared to an article is why I almost never click on this shit. Making a sensational title, dropping some bullshit video without a synopsis, article, something to give the source credibility, etc. should be against the COC, lol. Well, only kinda jokong.
View Quote

Welcome to GD.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By tnriverluver:

View Quote

Require frequent renewal of voter registration, like every 2-3 years, 5 tops. You have to prove you are who you say you are and that you're eligible to reregister. No vote by mail other than a very qualified absentee voting process with considerable security measures that must be renewed annually. No early voting other than for people who can certify that due to involuntary circumstances that they cannot go on election day and do not qualify for absentee status.

I also prefer a qualified franchise, but that ship has sailed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:05:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigstick61] [#32]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Welcome to GD.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Welcome to GD.

The trend isn't especially old here. Mainly in the last few years and increasing in frequency. I feel like the trend nationally of using youtube for info is a sign of decreasing public literacy, to include the denizens of GD.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By FlyingIllini:
View Quote

This.

I witnessed it with my own 2 eyes, no further confirmation is necessary.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#34]
So more proof that our national election process is compromised.  Great.

I'm sure things will go differently this election.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Still just a drop in the bucket.
The Steal went far and wide. Those D voters were clinically insane. Most still are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
There is litigation both ongoing and pending. he had to dance around a lot of BS.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

No she didn't.  You lie.

And, fucking wrong again.

At least you're consistent.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Not one person has explained why the counting in FIVE swing states was halted.
All with Trump comfortably ahead.
Yet, when we all woke up, Biden was leading.

If you say "mail in ballots", then you're a fucking obtuse, idiot.

Counting votes has NEVER BEEN STOPPED, not once, in the nearly 40 years that I have been voting.
View Quote

They only stopped counting Trump votes.  They continued to count fraudulent Biden votes.  FJB
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CrustyKayak:
The fraud was exposed the night of when workers were shoo'd away, door locked behind them, and boxes came out from under tables.

They had to go home, of course, because that toilet leak in a different part of the building was a real problem.

View Quote

exactly, we have know the truth since election night.  But the ruling class republican and democrat wanted Trump out
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I am afraid it is going to happen again.

Trump won. By a landslide.
The cover up has ruined the country.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:55:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ch1966] [#41]
There is something rotten in the state of Denmark.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
Can you give a brief synopsis?  I'll check the video out when I get home.
View Quote

Georgia actually did have massive voter fraud. Shocking I know.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:20:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
A witness in the Jeff Clarke trial wouldn't certify the results and resigned . He said they couldn't get the signature verification to work in Fulton Co.
View Quote

No signatures were verified.

Let that sink in.

Their system would not allow it.

No signatures were validated because no signature could be validated.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Require frequent renewal of voter registration, like every 2-3 years, 5 tops. You have to prove you are who you say you are and that you're eligible to reregister. No vote by mail other than a very qualified absentee voting process with considerable security measures that must be renewed annually. No early voting other than for people who can certify that due to involuntary circumstances that they cannot go on election day and do not qualify for absentee status.

I also prefer a qualified franchise, but that ship has sailed.
View Quote

My state makes me re-certify my pistol license every five years so why not for voting.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#45]
I think I heard on the news recently they Fulton county double counted over 3000 votes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#46]
Originally Posted By xciapup:

No signatures were verified.

Let that sink in.

Their system would not allow it.

No signatures were validated because no signature could be validated.
View Quote

It's a big deal , they certified the results with knowing that .  Now look where we are at, they stole it yet they accuse the R's of trying to steal it and are prosecuting them .

You are correct , let it sink in and it better piss everybody off .

The election fraud threads on this forum , they want proof of fraud or it never hapoened.  No sig verification = fraud .
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Remember all the headlines:

Criminal probe into Trump's efforts to overturn Georgia election results

Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find 11,780 votes" in 2021.

Trump was right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7Xc-T4jio
View Quote
Hand audit and certified machine recount have been factually found to have been in violation of georgia law.

New georgia state law going into force that cleans out voter rolls.

Ballot images lost from 381k votes on election day.

Recount couldn't have replicated the election day ballots. Duplicate ballots counted on recount.

Georgia corruption being georgia corruption.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#48]
I think I heard on the news recently they Fulton county double counted over 3000 votes.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CrustyKayak:

View Quote

We had observers trying to get into a Detroit polling place.  The doors were locked to keep them out and pizza boxes covered the windows to hide what was going on inside.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By webtaz99:
There is litigation both ongoing and pending. he had to dance around a lot of BS.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By webtaz99:

Do you or anyone else know if the recount mentioned was a full recount of everything, a full recount of specific districts, or just a recount of select districts?  The lady on the board kept talking about election day numbers, which wouldn't take into account early voting, mail in...etc and the people answering said they were only investigating the recount.  Seems like they were talking about two different data sets or at least different parts of the same data.  I know there was some controversy over the recounts, Trump asked for a full state wide recount and the Secretary of State only did a partial.  

The lady on the board also screwed up with the phrasing of her question on the duplicates.  She should have just asked "can you with 100% certainty say that the duplicate ballot images were not counted" instead of leaving the door open for the person to give the answer of "we don't know".  Make it a yes or know because if they can't state with 100% certainty that the ballots were not counted twice then results are indeed questionable.  I'm sure the media will spin it as "no evidence that ballots were counted twice" which is how the lady's remarks can also be taken.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top