Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2024 1:43:36 PM EDT
I have been out of RC heli’s for a while. I want to get the Goosky S1, but I would prefer to use the Futaba 7C 2.4 transmitter I already have. Searching online it looks like the s.bus compatible Futaba receivers are no longer available. It also looks like there were compatible receivers made by other manufacturers.

Is this still possible or should I just buy the RTF kit with a transmitter?
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 6:12:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EvoXGunner] [#1]
I have an S2 and the FC linked up no problem with my Futaba 10J. I'm running Sbus2 as well. Not sure if the S1 FC is BNF but I can find out real quick.

Also, there is a pretty significant spares backlog with the S1 currently and I've heard some issues with the stock servos so just be aware of that.

ETA. It's Bindable to S-FHSS protocol.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

It looks like I missed the boat. There were compatible RX’s available for the 7C that had S.Bus but they were discontinued in October. I might try and find one on eBay.

Might be time to upgrade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top