Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2024 3:46:49 PM EDT
Granted I’m a high handicap hack, but my instructor told me it was time to get fit, and drop my 25 plus year old clubs. I honestly didn’t have Mizuno on my radar, but it felt so good……

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Niiiiiiice

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Mizuno makes fantastic irons and I’m glad he fit you into the HL models.

The ridiculously low lofts of most game improvement irons hurt more people than they help.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I had KBS shafts in my Ping I5 irons and loved them, that said I ended up swapping them out for Aerotech steelfiber shafts.  The graphite just feels better to the achy joints.    You will like them!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet.

When it's time for a fitting I have a secret hope it's Mizuno.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Ummmmm... that new forum smell!

Congrats OP! Was so sure I was gonna end up with Mizuno irons when I got fit last.

Great club fitter sent me out with the Srixon ZX7 as well. I gave a little side eye when he handed it it me.

He said, "just try it". Numbers didn't lie. Very happy but Mizuno is buttery solid. They don't make mistakes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Arfless:
Ummmmm... that new forum smell!

Congrats OP! Was so sure I was gonna end up with Mizuno irons when I got fit last.

Great club fitter sent me out with the Srixon ZX7 as well. I gave a little side eye when he handed it it me.

He said, "just try it". Numbers didn't lie. Very happy but Mizuno is buttery solid. They don't make mistakes.
View Quote

I went in open to anything, but I was kind of expecting Ping G425’s, we didn’t try a G425, but did try G430’s. The Mizuno’s were just a skoche better.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DeltaAir423:

I went in open to anything, but I was kind of expecting Ping G425’s, we didn’t try a G425, but did try G430’s. The Mizuno’s were just a skoche better.
View Quote

I think you'll love them. I've never hit a Mizuno iron that didn't feel good. They've been making quality for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Congrats on the new irons play well with them , Mizuno is solid .
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I got fitted last year after not playing for ages. Didn’t want to play my old Adams A2OS irons any more. I hit the Mizuno Hot Metals very well (I went in with the intent of buying them) but hit the Ping G430s just a little bit better so that’s what I took home. Both good brands I feel.
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top