Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2023 4:26:25 PM EDT
Get to my semi in the pay yard I just started using and got to deal with a break in.  Some lowlife threw a rock through my driver window and the passenger window of the other semi in the yard.  Fuckers got a first aid kit, a stream light flashlight, a pair of ecwcs pants, a leatherman, a baker battery bank and a blanket.  Oh the assholes stole my pizza combos individual snack packs.  Cops took an hour to get there and then I spent the day getting the window fixed up.  Luckily I work for a mega so no cost to me other than a lost load.  The yard refunded all my money and said they are shutting down to revamp their security as it’s just a fence, gate with code and a camera. Fuck Columbus Ohio and all those rat nasty drug addicted third grade drop outs that live down there.  I’m keeping my truck at my friends farm now and I’ll never donate to anything helping the poors ever again.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
That sucks and I agree.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck thieves

Is your company going to pay your friend a storage fee?
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
No they don’t pay anything. However my friend is a millionaire and he already said he won’t accept any money.  He had had his cdl for many years and is one of the kindest people I know.  I’ll have to slip him the money into his pocket or stick it under his combines windshield wipers or something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top