Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2024 12:55:39 AM EDT
Just Go away you Bush era cuckservative

Defend the old boys club and fuck over the voters any way possible, uh Greg?

You don’t have a future on the National Stage Greg, Your brand of conservatism is a dead end. So enjoy this act of spite, your time is over.

Brandon? Kick some ass!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:07:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:11:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Disappointed but not surprised.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Abbott has been doing some good work lately, but not sure what to think about this: https://www.weforum.org/people/greg-abbott/
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
C'mon Wheels!  
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:24:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Weird that he'd back an anti-gun, pro illegal immigration candidate
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Abbot prefers beans and sucking dick.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:09:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Your1Savior:
View Quote

Imply he wasn’t always.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:29:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Wheels has been tied to the WEF. Seems a foregone conclusion he’d back someone like that. What he has been doing on the border is good but I question his motives on everything for the company he’s kept. Same with every other politician beside maybe what I can count on one hand.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:39:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Money will buy almost anyone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:11:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:34:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I MEAN he was no Ronny D
But up until this point, I thought WHEELS was up to snuff.
No politician is perfect… there’s a lot of Arfcommers who still give Ronaldus Maximus shit…
If Brandon is our boy, I back him 110% but my opinion doesn’t really matter.
(Saw the usual faggot suspects down-talking Herrera in another thread, but I got an account warning because of those thread-sliding crybabies, so we won’t name names)
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:38:02 AM EDT
[#12]
On his best day, Abbott is 'ok'.

He's more interested in abortion and school vouchers than anything else...two things I give 0 fucks about.

He absolutely did nothing to bring constitutional carry to his desk, other than casually saying he'd sign it years before, and then doing nothing to bring it about.

Hell, Dan Patrick, of all fucking people, made that happen, somewhat. He's been a pleasant surprise the last session or two. Particularly for shaming the House over their horseshit impeachment of Paxton.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:59:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Robertpistol] [#14]
Is it really a surprise??? He did fuck all about the Texas border for the last 4 years. He has done mostly photo-op style "enforcement" where the border patrol, or national guard most recently, help the illegals once they get across and then plays baby-sitter for them. His border state has been been completely over run by millions during the last 4 years with tons of rapes, robberies, murders, and he treats it like this was the first wave back in the late 1960s or early 1970s.

He's compromised for sure. It's also why the media has gone easy on him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:26:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CouncilOfDave:
Disappointed but not surprised.
View Quote

Originally Posted By Robertpistol:
Is it really a surprise??? He did fuck all about the Texas border for the last 4 years. He has done mostly photo-op style "enforcement" where the border patrol, or national guard most recently, help the illegals once they get across and then plays baby-sitter for them. His border state has been been completely over run by millions during the last 4 years with tons of rapes, robberies, murders, and he treats it like this was the first wave back in the late 1960s or early 1970s.

He's compromised for sure. It's also why the media has gone easy on him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Just means I have to donate to Brandon again.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Shipping illegals to blue cities was fun, but they should have been flung back over the border.  

The only thing that was really accomplished was spreading the cancer.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:55:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Two months ago he was the border savior. That sure went to poo fast. The guy is a fraud.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:57:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Let's go Brandon!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:31:09 AM EDT
[#21]
What a loser.  Dude goes where he thinks the wind is blowing.  He often misreads that and it makes him look like a jackass twice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Gator96:

He's more interested in abortion and school vouchers than anything else...two things I give 0 fucks about.

He absolutely did nothing to bring constitutional carry to his desk, other than casually saying he'd sign it years before, and then doing nothing to bring it about.

Hell, Dan Patrick, of all fucking people, made that happen, somewhat. He's been a pleasant surprise the last session or two. Particularly for shaming the House over their horseshit impeachment of Paxton.
View Quote

I care about school vouchers big time.  There is no path to a decent future in the public school system.  It is 98% rot.  You cannot repair it.  You must stand up a parallel working system for the victims of the indoctrination camps to migrate to.  

How else will good prevail when you have complete mental and moral rot spending years trying to rootkit the minds of every young person?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 210grum:
Money will buy almost anyone.
View Quote

Yup. Good ol boy's club
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#24]
The GOP establishment can't allow even one honrst man in their club
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#25]
That's it, roll him into the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Your1Savior:
View Quote

Not at all.  Wheels is a weathervane, that also responds really well to large donors.  Housing and ag interests---neither of whom have any real interest in allowing wages for their workers to rise---explains Abbott making gigantic PR shows that ultimately don't materially affect the flow of illegals into Texas.  It also explains initially going along with Covid bullshit, and spinning around on that issue once it started to look bad.

He's better than Cornyn, is all I'll say.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:23:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JTX23:

I care about school vouchers big time.  There is no path to a decent future in the public school system.  It is 98% rot.  You cannot repair it.  You must stand up a parallel working system for the victims of the indoctrination camps to migrate to.  

How else will good prevail when you have complete mental and moral rot spending years trying to rootkit the minds of every young person?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JTX23:
Originally Posted By Gator96:

Unfortunately the voucher program as they're selling it now is basically "tax refunds for rich people" and won't do a damn thing to fix anything with education in the state.  It's not going to prompt construction of an alternate school system side by side with the public one.  Honestly the TEA is a clusterfuck, the state's standardized testing program is a tail wagging the dog causing the entire educational experience to cater towards passing it.  Abbott is a total disappointment on education.

I've appreciated some of the thumb in the eye of the fedgov he's done but it's a lot of showmanship without any long-term results.  "Allowing" Paxton to support the various 2A crusades has been nice.

No, I'm not voting for the dem governor candidate.  Just worn out from getting to pick from the lesser of two evils.  Primarying out the losers doesn't seem to work.

I want Herrera to win but he's facing an uphill battle and it seems the swamp has circled the jonboats to protect their own.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Let's go Brandon !

Y'all Texas people need to get him in
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:36:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl] [#29]
Step up and fund the good guy! I already sent him a nice contribution.

Even a $25 contribution would help.

https://brandonherreraforcongress.com/
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:41:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Abbott was ,is and always will be a traitor.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:48:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glck1911] [#31]
I've always been "meh" on him.  He does some good and some swampy.  IMO, he really showed himself to be a pussy during COVID.  Didn't really want to commit either way.

Fuck him.  I don't expect my politicians to be perfect, but there is an obvious choice here for any "conservative" and it isn't Gonzales.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ming_The_Merciless] [#32]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
Shipping illegals to blue cities was fun, but they should have been flung back over the border.  

View Quote

Make Trebuchets Great Again!

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By nvcdl:
Step up and fund the good guy! I already sent him a nice contribution.

Even a $25 contribution would help.

https://brandonherreraforcongress.com/
View Quote

hit
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Outraged, but still supports a gun grabbing serial liar for POTUS…
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#35]
He, and many like him in Austin were shamed into finally getting (Kind of) CC here in Texas. They fought it as long as they could. Grass roots pushed it through. He has done some good things, but don't mistake him for a hero, ever. Are the busses full of illegals to liberal shitholes still running?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

View Quote

True but spreading the cancer really got the attention of those who were afflicted with it. Needs to really be dumping them on Shitkago before the DNC convention.

But yeah, I suspect heavy RINO traits that can't be easily erased.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Of course he does, because Texas still has entirely too much Bush in it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
Two months ago he was the border savior. That sure went to poo fast. The guy is a fraud.
View Quote

That is the Bush model.

Do some meaningless shit to generate soundbites, but when the chips are down you side with the worst motherfuckers on earth.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CSeaBass] [#39]
Originally Posted By Ming_The_Merciless:

Make Trebuchets Great Again!

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cf2600a9495fa743cea8064042f7d1cf
View Quote

What size trebuchet for a wheel chair?  Asking for a friend...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top