Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2024 3:35:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah it looks badfuckinass. I will get it whenever it comes out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I was looking forward to it until I saw the gameplay.  While it does look good it seems really hard to see enemies and all the green somehow really messes with my eyes.  

Was hoping it would be a DMZ replacement as I have been big into that.  Would love to see something like DMZ but a single player/PvE style.  Gameplay in GZW does seem awfully slow.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#5]
The Gray War book series by Peter Nealen is pretty good
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:25:53 PM EDT
[#6]

"Gray Zone Warfare has thus far attracted comparisons to games like Escape from Tarkov due to its realistic mil-sim nature and the fact that you can lose your hard-earned loot in a run if you're not careful. It features resets, too, but the equipment you get from whatever edition of Gray Zone Warfare you purchase gets readded back to your character every time there's a wipe."

Looks fun.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:40:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stiglitz_actual] [#7]
I'm looking forward to trying this game out

Ground Branch is another decent gun game that's more on the tactical side - developed by some of the original Rainbow Six team

Some other good gun games:
Ready or Not is more police-tactical, and Squad is more infantry Fallujah style, Insurgency: Sandstorm w/ the ISMC/ISMC2 mods on the 57th servers is faster paced
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top