Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/23/2024 5:25:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake]
Lol at some point they are going to run out

Sounds like he tried to murder him but the gun jammed

Attachment Attached File

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-news/mcdonalds-whacko-slugs-pistol-whips-and-shoots-fellow-diner-in-wild-brawl-over-sauce-cops/amp/

A deranged McDonald’s customer choked, slugged, pistol-whipped and shot off the pinky of another patron — all because he didn’t get sauce with his order, according to police.

Wesley Bullock, 48, was hit with aggravated battery and burglary after the wild fast-food feud in Zephyrhills, Florida — about 30 miles north of Tampa — last week, Fox affiliate WRBW-TV reported.

Bullock was so ticked off he didn’t get his sauce that he allegedly walked up to the drive-up window at the restaurant and began screaming at an employee on Tuesday — when the victim intervened and tried to calm him down, according to the outlet.

That’s when cops said he went off on the man, grabbing him by the throat, slugging him and getting into a brawl until McDonald’s staffers were able to break up the scuffle.

But Bullock then followed the victim to a nearby Speedway gas station, where he cut off his car, got out and pointed a silver handgun at the man — only to have the weapon misfire.

Undeterred, Bullock then allegedly pistol-whipped the victim and re-cocked the gun, with the two men getting into a life-and-death fight over the gun, the outlet reported.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:29:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ZuoZongtang] [#1]
Came for the sauce, showed him who was boss.

Once again, username check out.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:30:48 AM EDT
[#2]
That damn sauce is not that good.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Taom:
That damn sauce is not that good.
View Quote

McyD's honey mustard is pretty good
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:35:10 AM EDT
[#4]
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:36:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Sauces are serious business.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By EconProf:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
View Quote

Copypasta shit needs to die in a fire.

It wasn’t funny the first time.

It ain’t funny now.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:54:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By rb889:

It ain’t funny now.
View Quote

All that hate’s gonna burn you up kid.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

It wasn't for him
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#9]
People like this make me think work camps have a role in modern society. 5yrs hard labor, then a hearing to determine possibility of release.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#10]

It ain’t funny now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It ain’t funny now.

I'd hate to be in the same room as you when we find out there is no more sauce.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Florida man is everywhere these days.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:50:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: usp4u] [#12]
For me, it's the felony assault....
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Fast food is serious business.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:05:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Zefferhillz water is the worst bottled water available.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#15]
McDamn
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:20:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FG24U:
Zefferhillz water is the worst bottled water available.
View Quote

Shut your filthy mouth! Dasani tastes like ass water.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MethaneMover:
People like this make me think work camps have a role in modern society. 5yrs hard labor, then a hearing to determine possibility of release.
View Quote

Sheriff has a farm here for well behaved prisoners.
That whacko wouldn't qualify for it though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#18]
"when the victim intervened and tried to calm him down"

This is why my pinky has never been shot off.  Oh, there is a highly emotional crazy person.... I should totally get involved.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Moxy:
"when the victim intervened and tried to calm him down"

This is why my pinky has never been shot off.  Oh, there is a highly emotional crazy person.... I should totally get involved.
View Quote

I mean it's a customer service gig, I sure as hell wouldn't do it but at the end if the day you're dealing with these people if you like it or not.

That's why it bugs me so much when I read these articles, was a similar incident IIRC with a young guy in a fast food gig (just trying to work and earn some extra cash) who ended up getting shot over something equally as stupid
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:17:35 AM EDT
[#22]

It wasn't funny the first time.

It ain't funny now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#23]
That guy looks like a cross between Martin Lawrence and Forrest Whittiker
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#24]

It ain’t funny now.
View Quote

That's where you're wrong.

It's a song, now. Three for free
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:30:05 AM EDT
[#25]
McDonals’s in the hood is serious business.  Don’t get between a man and his dipping sauce/McNuggets.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:30:40 AM EDT
[#26]

It ain't funny now.
View All Quotes

It ain't funny now.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:34:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Bullock was so ticked off he didn't get his sauce <snip>   when the victim intervened and tried to calm him down, according to the outlet.
View Quote
MYOB and don't interact with pissed off/crazy people.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Just remove the H and you have Wacko.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Can we still use Yakko or Dot?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:10:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Things have always been like this, you just hear about it more now because you won't cut the cable.  Arfcom said so.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Poor guy was having ‘just one of those days’.

As a side note, McDonald’s has a promotion now - buy a McDouble at regular price, get a second for $1. So I got two the other day for ~$4.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#33]

It ain’t funny now.
View Quote

Dude bruh,

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Was that wrong?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Sauce ain't no mfin joke son
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#36]

It ain’t funny now.
View Quote

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Not bad…

This one is better.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:44:51 AM EDT
[#38]
I think is was here on ARF awhile back when members started using every "Banned" word we could think of in posts.  May have been another forum though?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:
I think is was here on ARF awhile back when members started using every "Banned" word we could think of in posts.  May have been another forum though?
View Quote

4chan keeps a running tab on that list. . . . It's ummm expansive

Started around the time the MSM used the label "Jogger" and since then it has gotten ridiculous.

As far as I know both "Jogger" and "Amish" will catch you a warning if used as a euphemism
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Sauces are serious business.
View Quote

you are should be a be...then you got's Arby's
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:21:22 PM EDT
[#43]
You should be armed, with an edge weapon at minimum, if working any kind of customer facing job.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Just one more example of the failure of our justice system. Guy clearly meant to shoot the victim, but the gun jammed. Why the fuck isn't he being charged with attempted murder??
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

How about just saying "black" in your post, and if it then looks over the line, that is the issue.  Not a cute attempt to get around it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:

4chan keeps a running tab on that list. . . . It's ummm expansive

Started around the time the MSM used the label "Jogger" and since then it has gotten ridiculous.

As far as I know both "Jogger" and "Amish" will catch you a warning if used as a euphemism

How about just saying "black" in your post, and if it then looks over the line, that is the issue.  Not a cute attempt to get around it.

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Why isn't he changed with attemted murder?

He shot the guy, then the gun jammed when he tried to shoot again.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:31:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scuba_steve] [#47]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:34:44 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

The cute attempts to get around it like "whacko" aren't coming from me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top