Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2024 1:55:28 AM EDT
Every time i get a head cold that affects my sinuses i get an annoying dull ache to sometimes throbbing pain that radiates from the back of my molars to my premolars. I can't be the only one here this happens to.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:09:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Every time i get a head cold that affects ny sinuses i get an annoying dull ache to sometimes throbbing pain that radiates from the back of my molars to my premolars. I can't be the only one here this happens to.
View Quote

Nope, same thing happens to me with colds sometimes. The toothache is worse than the damn cold.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had it to the point when I walk across a hard surface I can feel each step in the roots of my upper teeth. The shit sucks for sure.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:30:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Had that for a long time, started after I got upper wisdom teeth pulled and the roots were into my sinuses.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a sinus infection right now and my upper left teeth are killing me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:50:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Sudafed Head Congestion + Pain works for me
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I had that and I thought maybe I was getting my first cavity. Just sinus inflammation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:40:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I had pain in the left side upper all day yesterday, started after a teeth cleaning first thing Wednesday morning.
Wife unit gave me this last night, workes great, I got to sleep last night. I had no idea what was causing it untill this thread.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:10:28 AM EDT
[#8]
You need real Sudafed from behind the pharmacy counter to shrink your sinuses. Seriously, a decongestant will give you more relief than the analgesics.

GD: Did you say something about anal?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I get a headache with them that makes it basically impossible to pull back the delta ring and disassemble a 2 piece handguard.  The coordinated exertion of that action makes the headache POUND!

I've felt it in my teeth at those times as well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Y’all sound like a ham radio discussion
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#11]
If you really want to feel the pain, try running or trotting.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you really want to feel the pain, try running or trotting.  
View Quote

It's been like that all week at the mill i work at. It's been a very miserable experience.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:05:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Very common for me. Upper molars usually, but it can and does radiate to the lower jaw. Almost any impact to the body (hard step, slap, whatever) will cause pain through the jaw nerves. Really annoying.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#14]
My gums feel itchy when I get a hold cold. It's weird.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top