Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2024 6:22:42 PM EDT
Need ideas. Fresh fruits, carrot sticks w/ spicy hummus already incorporated. Used to demolish organic cottage cheese, but staying away from dairy after breakfast now. What are you fellas eating?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Keto?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I roast raw cashews with my own spice mixes on them.  Easy and quick and they keep in a bowl on the counter for a week or more easy, but you'll eat them all faster than that.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
mixed nuts
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I just made up some chickpeas in the air fryer this evening.  Used the first recipe that came up on Google and they turned out excellent.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:04:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sitdwnandhngon] [#5]
Hard boiled/pickled eggs, jerky, plain oatmeal if you need a between meal filler, keeps me full for a long time.

I stick to protein mostly though, good way to bump up the total through the day, and pickled eggs are good.

Depends on the goal really. If weight loss is the goal then skip the oatmeal and stick to protein only. Fruits and veggies are just empty calories.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
I roast raw cashews with my own spice mixes on them.  Easy and quick and they keep in a bowl on the counter for a week or more easy, but you'll eat them all faster than that.
View Quote

I'm listening.  Which spice mix?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Hard boiled/pickled eggs, jerky, plain oatmeal if you need a between meal filler, keeps me full for a long time.

I stick to protein mostly though, good way to bump up the total through the day, and pickled eggs are good.

Depends on the goal really. If weight loss is the goal then skip the oatmeal and stick to protein only. Fruits and veggies are just empty calories.
View Quote

For some reason, maybe it's age (), I can't really handle oatmeal anymore. You're right on point though. Anything else rich in protein.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top