Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/26/2024 6:56:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal]
Ok, I might have this thread nuked and really, I don't want to post it cuz if that asshole is following me on here, he's gonna read this and get his jollies off - cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative.

Anywho, I've posted about the neighbor I was messing with - where after the "condom" incident, a lot of you ripped me a new one, where I seriously took to heart what a lot of you said which is to STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT....

Well, that's what I've been doing. I've been living my life, getting out there in the dating world, stopped checking their social media, have made NO attempts to contact him...and, so far doing good for about three months now.

Well, like I predicted, and like with the "condom" incident, me walking away was gonna provoke him to start shit - where I believe him (and/or her, his fatty) are stalking me.

I just try to walk my doggies and take my run when I believe they are not around, because I believe they want to like "run into me" to start shit - where I think he's lying to her and telling her I'm trying to talk to him or something and/or they are still butthurt that I told them what losers they are and they are out to "get" me, by starting shit (remember the "condom" in her car thing).

And trust me, I've ran some "tests" and found out him (and/or her) are trying to follow me and/or "run into" me. And, I've been getting odd texts from unknown numbers (which I have blocked).

So, I'm frustrated at this point...I've stopped walking my dogs and/or changing the times I go out to run and/or walk them and since he's a bum with no job and she has odd hours - they have nothing but time on their hands to watch and see if they see me outside.

What can I do?

I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of this shitty house (which started before I ended things with him)...but it's taking time.

All I want is peace and to be left alone....

Side bar, Idk what their deal is...if they are so happy and are soulmates and bla bla - why are they worried about sticking it to me? Why don't they ride off into the sunset and leave me alone already?

HELP!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
SSG neighbor thread!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
FISH ..err JOLLIES ON!

follow them back. make it weird.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#3]
My buddy wants to know if this is the buddy you were always posting about.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By takdriver:
View Quote

Seriously, this. Her buddy is a fag, so she should get her buddy to try to nail the guy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Live your best life. Project the image of success and confidence. Own that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#6]
We all know you're playing a character on here.

My buddy says:
"Rated troll"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish I had a buddy
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:13:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel like I need a link to the previous shit show for better reference....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:15:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Boring
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:15:22 AM EDT
[#10]
"Condom incident" ?

WTF did I miss out on?  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:15:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tommytwoguns:
I feel like I need a link to the previous shit show for better reference....
View Quote

This. What are we taking about?  Condom incident?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:15:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
We all know you're playing a character on here.

My buddy says:
"Rated troll"
View Quote

I'm not trolling...trust me.

The story sounds so corny, even I can't believe it.

Remember I live in a community of trailer trash - where this guy is a druggy and although his fatty denies she's an alcoholic, I believe she is.

From day one my buddy warned me about druggies and drug culture and that I'd never fit in with his lifestyle....

That being said, maybe them being addicts and losers is why I'm having so much drama with them.

Like I said, he's a bum, he has no job, so he has a lot of time on his hands to start and do shit....and she works now/then, so she has a lot of time on her hands too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]
You know what you need to do - move. We can't do that for you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:19:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:
Ok, I might have this thread nuked and really, I don't want to post it cuz if that asshole is following me on here, he's gonna read this and get his jollies off - cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative.

Anywho, I've posted about the neighbor I was messing with - where after the "condom" incident, a lot of you ripped me a new one, where I seriously took to heart what a lot of you said which is to STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT....

Well, that's what I've been doing. I've been living my life, getting out there in the dating world, stopped checking their social media, have made NO attempts to contact him...and, so far doing good for about three months now.

Well, like I predicted, and like with the "condom" incident, me walking away was gonna provoke him to start shit - where I believe him (and/or her, his fatty) are stalking me.

I just try to walk my doggies and take my run when I believe they are not around, because I believe they want to like "run into me" to start shit - where I think he's lying to her and telling her I'm trying to talk to him or something and/or they are still butthurt that I told them what losers they are and they are out to "get" me, by starting shit (remember the "condom" in her car thing).

And trust me, I've ran some "tests" and found out him (and/or her) are trying to follow me and/or "run into" me. And, I've been getting odd texts from unknown numbers (which I have blocked).

So, I'm frustrated at this point...I've stopped walking my dogs and/or changing the times I go out to run and/or walk them and since he's a bum with no job and she has odd hours - they have nothing but time on their hands to watch and see if they see me outside.

What can I do?

I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of this shitty house (which started before I ended things with him)...but it's taking time.

All I want is peace and to be left alone....

Side bar, Idk what their deal is...if they are so happy and are soulmates and bla bla - why are they worried about sticking it to me? Why don't they ride off into the sunset and leave me alone already?

HELP!!!!
View Quote

--------------

For those of us not familiar with "The Incident:, ..a brief description may be beneficial to your post.
------
Hoping for a peaceful, non-violent resolution.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:21:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#15]
Originally Posted By Klee:
"Condom incident" ?

WTF did I miss out on?  
View Quote

I will sum it up as best I can....

I moved here, saw neighbor across the ways...saw like he was trying to chat with me, so I observed from a distance. Thought he was a divorced guy with grown kids and who I could date w/o drama.

Well, in the few months I dated him, just too many bad stuff about him (pill popper, pot smoker, no job) and lots of drama with his exes. He even tried to make me jealous with some toothless chick who lives in her car (he had her straddle him in my plain view)....where I made excuses for the red flags thinking he was going through shit cuz of the divorce, his dad dying, etc.

Well, I broke it off...

A month or so after I broke it off, I saw the fatty there. I thought she was a roommate or cousin cuz chick is unfuckable and he was saying how he needed more money for his teeth or something....so, seeing he keeps watching me from a distance, I reached out ASKING if he was up to meet over coffee to catch up....

Well, he didn't tell me he was dating her and moved her in, one day I figured it out and confronted the two of them. I get that he has the right to move on, but I didn't appreciate him chatting me up w/o telling me that he was dating her and (allegedly) was "serious" about her (yea...right).

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....(where looking back, I think he was setting me up to "stick it to me" cuz I dumped him)

So, I called it off...like two days after I called it off, he accuses me of putting a condom in her car - where Idk what he told her about me, she believes him. He also flat out lied to her about me and him making out, etc.

So, when I saw that I REALLY backed off, and posted about it here...and that was almost three months ago...

Hope that helps...

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Ignore them (unless you want to share their essence.)  Always be armed. They sound like serial killers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#17]

I moved here, saw neighbor across the ways...saw like he was trying to chat with me, so I observed from a distance. Thought he was a divorced guy with grown kids and who I could date w/o drama.

Well, in the few months I dated him, just too many bad stuff about him (pill popper, pot smoker, no job) and lots of drama with his exes. He even tried to make me jealous with some toothless chick who lives in her car (he had her straddle him in my plain view)....where I made excuses for the red flags thinking he was going through shit cuz of the divorce, his dad dying, etc.

Well, I broke it off...

A month or so after I broke it off, I saw the fatty there. I thought she was a roommate or cousin cuz chick is unfuckable and he was saying how he needed more money for his teeth or something....so, seeing he keeps watching me from a distance, I reached out ASKING if he was up to meet over coffee to catch up....

Well, he didn't tell me he was dating her and moved her in, one day I figured it out and confronted the two of them. I get that he has the right to move on, but I didn't appreciate him chatting me up w/o telling me that he was dating her and (allegedly) was "serious" about her (yea...right).

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....

So, I called it off...like two days after I called it off, he accuses me of putting a condom in her car - where Idk what he told her about me, she believes him. He also flat out lied to her about me and him making out, etc.

So, when I saw that I REALLY backed off, and posted about it here...and that was almost three months ago...

Hope that helps...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Klee:
"Condom incident" ?

WTF did I miss out on?  

Well, I broke it off...

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....

Hope that helps...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RTX:
View Quote

Water finds its own level. Moving is a temporary solution.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#19]
This is all because you won't do A2M.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#20]
How old are you?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:26:34 AM EDT
[#21]
"cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative."

Hmmm.... never heard of such a thing. Seems like she..  errrr.. he must be a real Psycho.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

View All Quotes

Yeah, but at least her neighbor thread six months from now will have a different cast for us.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:27:10 AM EDT
[#23]
I would just hook your home up to the back of your truck and move.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By wienerman1961:
Ignore them (unless you want to share their essence.)  Always be armed. They sound like serial killers.
View Quote

I HAVE BEEN  ignoring them, and yes, I am armed and will defend myself.

And yes, I am concerned because like I said, for all the bullshit they had posted on social media (which I haven't looked at for like three months now), they are "soulmates" and bla bla - yet, are obsessed with me...which makes no sense.

Sounds like those sick couples that make a pact to kill anyone they claim will "interfere" with their Disney delusions.

No, in all seriousness, when I saw them putting up infinity signs and memes about being lost souls who found each other and bla bla....and then the whole "condom" thing, I said to myself that these are two very sick people...or it's the drugs/alcohol they both are fueled on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#25]
You laid down with a dog. Now you have fleas. Created your own drama.

That's what my buddy says anyways...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By fortydelta:
How old are you?
View Quote

We're all almost 50, which is why I shake my head with all this fucking drama.

You'd think people at this age would not be acting like they're in high school.

But, in all seriousness, she's some chick he "dated" in high school - where seems like they are mentally ill and still living in that era or something...

Idk
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By takdriver:
View Quote

So, you’re asking for a friend?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
View Quote

Seriously - this thread reeks of trailer park drama. It smells like pall malls, old mcdonald's bags, and cat piss.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Birds of a feather flock together
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
"cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative."

Hmmm.... never heard of such a thing. Seems like she..  errrr.. he must be a real Psycho.

View Quote

It's called Narcissim....

After dealing with him, I've done research and seeing what I'm dealing with - he (and possibly her) fit the characteristics of that personality disorder...or, like I said, it's the drugs and/or alcohol that got them brain fucked.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
View Quote

I literally was talking to my buddy about that....

I'm tired of him, her and this shitty town...trailer trash to the max.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:32:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Well, I broke it off...

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....(where looking back, I think he was setting me up to "stick it to me" cuz I dumped him)

Hope that helps...

View Quote

Thanks
It helps me back out of this thread and stay out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#33]
If you're an actual person....

You need to do some looking inward to see why you associate with people like that in the first place.  

Trouble rarely finds people.  People find trouble.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:36:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Laydown:
You laid down with a dog. Now you have fleas. Created your own drama.

That's what my buddy says anyways...
View Quote

Agreed...

I should've done my research and not sleep with him until I saw more...

But from day one I saw red flags, but like I said, I made excuses from it....come to find out that's how garbage like him operates - they are very manipulative. He is a "serial victim" - you feel sorry for them and they gotcha...only to let their mask slip later.

That's why although I'm dating right now, I am EVEN MORE CAUTIOUS, cuz geesh, I've dated some shits in my life, but this is the first time I'm dealing with this level of human garbage.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Trailer people - those doing drugs and welfare for a living - can be dangerous and keeping your distance is important.

Being financially poor is one problem. Being bankrupt of any morales is a bigger one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:38:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Gather evidence of the stalking and harassment (game or security cameras, voice recorder, etc) and then invite the man into their lives.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#37]

You need to do some looking inward to see why you associate with people like that in the first place.  

View All Quotes

Agreed...

I've taken this time to look at why I have dated certain types over the years - where I'm learning there's a lot associated with my childhood that I'm working on resolving.

Trust me, I don't wanna go near anyone like this guy again.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#38]
This thread would’ve made an excellent Jerry Springer episode.

It’s got it all.

Wow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I always wondered what the litigants from Judge Judy did when they weren't filming.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:40:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:
This thread would’ve made an excellent Jerry Springer episode.

It’s got it all.

Wow.
View Quote

The best episodes were the ones with a midget as the homewrecker
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:41:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#41]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
Birds of a feather flock together
View Quote

NO...just NO

And, I think that's why I'm getting a lot f heat from him and her...

I may have issues cuz of my childhood, but I'm not an addict, fatty and loser - him and her are garbage people.

Over the holidays you should have seen her trying to compete with me in decorating - where you can tell she has no skills and it's not something she does.

And, when I was "dating" him, I always felt like he hated me...

Now I figured out that they're trailer trash and have the "You think you're better than me?" bullshit going on against me (like most of my "neighbors") in this trailer park of a town.

Well, I hate to disappoint them, but over the years people have told me that I'm a "Type A" person, where I'm not gonna stop shining my light - so they can hiss and booo and be envious all day, I'm not gonna stop being "me".
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:  I wish I had a buddy
View Quote
Here ya go .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Wherever you go, there you are.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#44]
You should totally get back at him by hooking up with Cletus two trailers down.  He drives that rusted out Camaro with truck nuts hanging off a receiver hitch.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:50:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Has op posted in BOTD?  Asking for my buddy....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#46]
So much drama.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#47]
OP, parts of this are on you. Other parts are on him/them.

Eliminate all contact that you control. This means blocking them in every social media type of account you have. Blocking them on your phone, deleting contact info, etc. Make it so that they simply do not exist in your world.

Do not look them up or check or search on them, or speak about them with any 3rd party.

Do not react in any way if you encounter them. Do not make eye contact. Do not speak or react to their speech. Act as though they do not exist.

Without any attention from you, they will soon find other people to annoy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#48]

NO...just NO

And, I think that's why I'm getting a lot f heat from him and her...

I may have issues cuz of my childhood, but I'm not an addict, fatty and loser - him and her are garbage people.

Over the holidays you should have seen her trying to compete with me in decorating - where you can tell she has no skills and it's not something she does.

And, when I was "dating" him, I always felt like he hated me...

Now I figured out that they're trailer trash and have the "You think you're better than me?" bullshit going on against me (like most of my "neighbors") in this trailer park of a town.

Well, I hate to disappoint them, but over the years people have told me that I'm a "Type A" person, where I'm not gonna stop shining my light - so they can hiss and booo and be envious all day, I'm not gonna stop being "me".
View Quote

Yes...just yes.
Imagine someone with their shit together caring enough about toothless druggie's emotions that they type an essay.

They don't. These are your peers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#49]
One of the noteworthy things I've noticed about SSG threads is how the other Arphchix typically avoid them. I picture them with their noses in the air, circling around and trying to get downwind so they can figure out exactly what they've got. They're never really sure about it, so they just lay low and keep watching.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Emoto:
OP, parts of this are on you. Other parts are on him/them.

Eliminate all contact that you control. This means blocking them in every social media type of account you have. Blocking them on your phone, deleting contact info, etc. Make it so that they simply do not exist in your world.

Do not look them up or check or search on them, or speak about them with any 3rd party.

Do not react in any way if you encounter them. Do not make eye contact. Do not speak or react to their speech. Act as though they do not exist.

Without any attention from you, they will soon find other people to annoy.
View Quote

But that would mean she would have to start cooking her own Meth.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top