BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:54:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

It's called Narcissim....

After dealing with him, I've done research and seeing what I'm dealing with - he (and possibly her) fit the characteristics of that personality disorder...or, like I said, it's the drugs and/or alcohol that got them brain fucked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
"cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative."

Hmmm.... never heard of such a thing. Seems like she..  errrr.. he must be a real Psycho.

It's called Narcissim....

After dealing with him, I've done research and seeing what I'm dealing with - he (and possibly her) fit the characteristics of that personality disorder...or, like I said, it's the drugs and/or alcohol that got them brain fucked.

Wooshhh!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Water finds its own level.
View Quote

A physics lesson ?  WTF does that have to do with her situation ?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:

The best episodes were the ones with a midget as the homewrecker
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:56:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Pantexan:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pantexan:
Water finds its own level.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok, I might have this thread nuked and really, I don't want to post it cuz if that asshole is following me on here, he's gonna read this and get his jollies off - cuz that's how shit like that operates, they get off on ATTENTION, regardless if it's positive or negative.

Anywho, I've posted about the neighbor I was messing with - where after the "condom" incident, a lot of you ripped me a new one, where I seriously took to heart what a lot of you said which is to STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT....

Well, that's what I've been doing. I've been living my life, getting out there in the dating world, stopped checking their social media, have made NO attempts to contact him...and, so far doing good for about three months now.

Well, like I predicted, and like with the "condom" incident, me walking away was gonna provoke him to start shit - where I believe him (and/or her, his fatty) are stalking me.

I just try to walk my doggies and take my run when I believe they are not around, because I believe they want to like "run into me" to start shit - where I think he's lying to her and telling her I'm trying to talk to him or something and/or they are still butthurt that I told them what losers they are and they are out to "get" me, by starting shit (remember the "condom" in her car thing).

And trust me, I've ran some "tests" and found out him (and/or her) are trying to follow me and/or "run into" me. And, I've been getting odd texts from unknown numbers (which I have blocked).

So, I'm frustrated at this point...I've stopped walking my dogs and/or changing the times I go out to run and/or walk them and since he's a bum with no job and she has odd hours - they have nothing but time on their hands to watch and see if they see me outside.

What can I do?

I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of this shitty house (which started before I ended things with him)...but it's taking time.

All I want is peace and to be left alone....

Side bar, Idk what their deal is...if they are so happy and are soulmates and bla bla - why are they worried about sticking it to me? Why don't they ride off into the sunset and leave me alone already?

HELP!!!!
View Quote

Stand around and listen to him.  
Ask if they want to have a relationship in a sexual manner plus dinner and drinks.

Ive no idea about the condom thing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
The better way for fatty revenge isn't condoms.  Try these, often.  Naturally we'll need Midcap's expertise of said aphrodisiac.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:04:09 AM EDT
[#7]
If they are over the age of Thirty.

Better still,.. 35,...(till the ending of Time).

Consider ALL, of them as being "married"

At a minimum,..they All have "babies-Mammas".

Until you vet them and purge their backgrounds.

((which is available online.)).

Get his full name,..Date of birth,..ect...then run his background.

See what pops up.

Before,.................you get intimate with someone.
-------------

But the female gender Loves that denialbility, sh*t.

((Gasp),...I didn't Know that about Him".

After the fact.

---------

Take this to heart.

Men and teenage boys are Predators.

They always have been.

Since the beginning of time.

The male gender has a Dorsal fin cresting the waters.

Always patrolling the waters,..looking for gullible females.

The worst species of them all is quote:  "Married Men".

Adulterous married men love the feeling of " Invincibility."

They can always return home,....Look their wives and children in the eyes.

After their Adulterous sexual and ego-feeding Hook Ups,....look them in their eyes and say these same words:

"I Love You".
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:08:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Your obsessed with this guy, where you can't let it go, and say you ignore him, where your jealous that he left you for a fatty, where your insecure and lonely, where you make shitty decisions.
DM me girl, you sound like fun.

okay I won't razz you anymore.

Assuming your real, and truthful, your probably a decent human being in your heart, but you like drama. You should pursue a worthwhile goal and forget about your exes, ignore them, forget about them.

Weren't you posting in one of the workout threads? Make your body strong, make your mind  strong, make better decisions.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Open carry.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Go beat her ass and take your man back!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#11]
This is either a fake story or OP-lady is from bizzaro land.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#12]
My one and only prayer
Is that some day you'll care
My hopes, my dreams come true
My one and only you
No one will ever know
How much I love you so
My only prayer will be
Some day you'll care for me
But it's only make believe

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]

I will sum it up as best I can....

I moved here, saw neighbor across the ways...saw like he was trying to chat with me, so I observed from a distance. Thought he was a divorced guy with grown kids and who I could date w/o drama.

Well, in the few months I dated him, just too many bad stuff about him (pill popper, pot smoker, no job) and lots of drama with his exes. He even tried to make me jealous with some toothless chick who lives in her car (he had her straddle him in my plain view)....where I made excuses for the red flags thinking he was going through shit cuz of the divorce, his dad dying, etc.

Well, I broke it off...

A month or so after I broke it off, I saw the fatty there. I thought she was a roommate or cousin cuz chick is unfuckable and he was saying how he needed more money for his teeth or something....so, seeing he keeps watching me from a distance, I reached out ASKING if he was up to meet over coffee to catch up....

Well, he didn't tell me he was dating her and moved her in, one day I figured it out and confronted the two of them. I get that he has the right to move on, but I didn't appreciate him chatting me up w/o telling me that he was dating her and (allegedly) was "serious" about her (yea...right).

So, I kinda backed off, but started chatting with him behind her back - only for him to lead me on and it go nowhere.....(where looking back, I think he was setting me up to "stick it to me" cuz I dumped him)

So, I called it off...like two days after I called it off, he accuses me of putting a condom in her car - where Idk what he told her about me, she believes him. He also flat out lied to her about me and him making out, etc.

So, when I saw that I REALLY backed off, and posted about it here...and that was almost three months ago...

Hope that helps...

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Sounds legit to me, but my buddy rated it  troll
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Fuck his girlfriend and shit on his pillow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

I think that one is my Bruhdy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TradWoodsman:
This is either a fake story or OP-lady is from bizzaro land.
View Quote

Why not get both.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Water finds its own level. Moving is a temporary solution.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:38:40 AM EDT
[#18]
OP, I must admit something,  you fit in this Arfcom group pretty well.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By macaho45:
Go beat her ass and take your man back!
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:47:18 AM EDT
[#21]
You can move
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By lockinload:
OP, I must admit something,  you fit in this Arfcom group pretty well.
View Quote

Reported.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:04:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Get off social media. Document everything and move. Not sure of your circumstances but sticking around waiting for this mess to unravel further isn’t worth the energy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:05:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#24]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Trailer people - those doing drugs and welfare for a living - can be dangerous and keeping your distance is important.

Being financially poor is one problem. Being bankrupt of any morales is a bigger one.
View Quote

Agreed....

I think he's on welfare or is selling drugs (or both) cuz, like I said, he's a "professional victim" who  literally works out of Ft. Livingroom - where like I said, when I met him I thought he was going through a temporary depression or something cuz he just divorced, etc.

When you drive around this town, you can see it reeks of welfare peeps - lots of "handicap" stuff on people's cars.

Then, her? Geesh, she literally jumped at me once and twice pretty much said she wants to fight me - garbage, trashy person.

So yea, I am concerned now, cuz they both seem to have potential to be dangerous - where I think he still wants some sort of twisted revenge cuz I dumped him, and she's a fatty who this is her last and only chance at romance, so she's gonna do weird shit to keep it going.

The thing that scares me is him lying and getting her fired up to come after me when I'm doing NOTHING...I'm just here, across the street, living my life.

My red flag, from day one is when he told me his ex-wife stalked a lot of his previous girlfriends - where now I'm seeing he's winding her up to fuck with me, where I done moved on and want to be left alone.

Lots of druggies with too much time on their hands. We should be able to report them and have their benefits cut if they have time on their hands to do shit in the community like this...seriously.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By MCFC:
Get off social media. Document everything and move. Not sure of your circumstances but sticking around waiting for this mess to unravel further isn’t worth the energy.
View Quote

Uggh...you guys don't read what I posted.

For one, I am not on social media. I activated it a few months ago to help find my relative's dog that went missing - where my curiosity got the best of me and I checked out their social media.

I kinda wish I searched for his from day one, cuz geesh, guy has a lot of thots "following" him online, which is another red flag I wish I knew and heeded to from day one (him liking A LOT of attention from females).

So, like I said, going on three months I haven't checked their social media and I don't use social media anyways....

And, even before I ended things with him, I was already working on getting rid of this house - which I wish was like yesterday.

I seriously need to stop moving into low-income areas...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:11:59 AM EDT
[#26]
If you can swing a million dollar mortgage, you should buy out the old liberal on the lake that neighbors with the Arf fence facing codekaren. That way, we could wrap up two neighbor threads and move on to the next one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#27]

For one, I am not on social media. I activated it a few months ago to help find my relative's dog that went missing - where my curiosity got the best of me and I checked out their social media.

I kinda wish I searched for his from day one, cuz geesh, guy has a lot of thots "following" him online, which is another red flag I wish I knew and heeded to from day one (him liking A LOT of attention from females).

So, like I said, going on three months I haven't checked their social media and I don't use social media anyways....

And, even before I ended things with him, I was already working on getting rid of this house - which I wish was like yesterday.

View Quote

Apologies should have read a little deeper!

What’s the hold up with the house?

Address those immediate issues and bail on that drama. With lessons learned. I’m still trying to figure life out at 47.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#28]
About the only thing I can come up with, is to start acting like, and give the appearance of a glowie fed. Ask some questions

Might get them to move out.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#29]
The course of action I'd suggest is a course of action I can't suggest.

Yes...I'm being mostly serious.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:32:55 AM EDT
[#30]
After the last SSG thread I was convinced they were a deep fake.

After reading this dumpster fire now I know they just live in a trailer park.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:36:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Well well well, aren’t you the catch of the day?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Things that never happened
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:49:58 AM EDT
[#33]
You need to get yourself a Time Machine, and go back to that point where you called them “losers” and stop yourself from doing that, because that comment rang true and now they’re going to dog you because of it as long as you are visible in their lives because you are now a constant reminder that they are in fact losers. They will never let this go. You move or they move. That’s it. Nobody is going to forget being called a loser.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Kolat:
After the last SSG thread I was convinced they were a deep fake.

After reading this dumpster fire now I know they just live in a trailer park.
View Quote

Because she’s a he.  She is her buddy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:58:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Go fist his girlfriend to establish dominance,be sure to use a large condom on your fist and leave it on the floor when your done.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Address those immediate issues and bail on that drama. With lessons learned. I’m still trying to figure life out at 47.
View All Quotes

No apologies needed....Sorry if I responded the wrong way.

I can't discuss what's going on with the house, it needs a lot of work before I can sell it or sell it at a loss - which I am working on. Trust me, I am moving heaven and earth to wrap it up.

Yes, I am working on myself and trust me I'm the one avoiding them...but that's how Narcs work, they get pissed off when you don't wanna play anymore, so while I'm staying away from the drama - seems like him (and/or her) are trying to pull me back in with their stalkery shit - which is fucking annoying.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:06:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#37]
Originally Posted By MemeWarfare:
You need to get yourself a Time Machine, and go back to that point where you called them “losers” and stop yourself from doing that, because that comment rang true and now they’re going to dog you because of it as long as you are visible in their lives because you are now a constant reminder that they are in fact losers. They will never let this go. You move or they move. That’s it. Nobody is going to forget being called a loser.

View Quote

Agreed...

But I laid them out in response to them accusing me of putting a condom in her car and him lying about me and his interactions with me - all to have her and his buddies laugh at me.

Which is another thing Narcs do, they accuse you of corny stuff and/or act corny - to pull you in the mud with them, cuz they are pigs that enjoy mud fights.

That's what's pissing me off about what's going on as of late - he (and/or her) are trying again, which they need to accept that they are losers and move on.

I mean, I didn't tell them anything they didn't know about themselves already...unless they are delusional....No seriously, the way they act, live etc., that's how losers are, and they've been this way before I came into their lives, so how is me pointing out that they are losers gonna be so offensive??? Idk.

ETA: Seriously? Why does my opinion of them matter? If I'm pathetic and X, Y, Z, why does me calling them a "loser" matter? Me? I only pay attention to opinions of people I respect, so I guess they respect my opinion of them, but hate hearing the truth at the same time? Idk, they just need to fuck off already.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:08:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: axl] [#38]
Let's see. You moved in a shitty neighborhood, you had sex with an unemployed druggie loser who had more red flags waving than a bull fight in Barcelona, got all involved with the local drug and trash drama, and now want them to leave you alone. Think about it. If everyone around you is blue then you might be a smurf too. Your only solution is to to the fuck out of there.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:09:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#39]
Originally Posted By axl:
Let's see. You moved in a shitty neighborhood, you had sex with an unemployed druggie loser who had more flags waving than a bull fight in Barcelona, goy all involved with the local drug and trash drama, and now want them to leave you alone. Think about it. If everyone around you is blue then you might be a smurf too. Your only solution is to to the fuck out of there.
View Quote

Agreed....

I let my standards down A LOT in this one.

Won't do that again.

ETA: My buddy laid me out this week about it too. He told me I need to take responsibility here too. He also is/was pissed that from day one I didn't listen to him about this neighbor.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By AlamTX:
I wish I had a buddy
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#41]
OP, do you realize what a "self drag" is?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:13:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#42]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#43]
I find it hysterical you complain about them wanting attention.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Golden rule number one

Don't fuck coworkers

Golden rule number two

Don't fuck neighbors

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:20:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bronsonburner] [#45]
Could OP please retell the "condom incident"?  I must have missed it.

ETA Nevermind.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#46]

Agreed....

Won't do that again.

View Quote

Nah, I mean when in Rome....but you do come across as very jelly of the fat woman. Why focus all of this energy on this guy if he is such a piece of shit?? Hell, if things are that bad, I'd take the loss and leave. How expensive are trailers now a days? When I lived in the projects and chose to be around white people....it sure as shit wasn't in a trailer park

I do enjoy reading your posts about this stuff though. It has made me very grateful for the wife I have. Thirty three years married next month, I hope you find that for yourself....good luck.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Why doesn't your buddy make an account here on arfcom?

Then you wouldn't have to relay his thoughts.

And yeah I think you OPNI.

Some people just want ATTENTION
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:33:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: diesel1] [#48]

Agreed....

Won't do that again.

ETA: My buddy laid me out this week about it too. He told me I need to take responsibility here too. He also is/was pissed that from day one I didn't listen to him about this neighbor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By axl:
Let's see. You moved in a shitty neighborhood, you had sex with an unemployed druggie loser who had more flags waving than a bull fight in Barcelona, goy all involved with the local drug and trash drama, and now want them to leave you alone. Think about it. If everyone around you is blue then you might be a smurf too. Your only solution is to to the fuck out of there.

Agreed....

Won't do that again.

One of the great mysteries of life is how some (ETA: a lot of them?) women are attracted to and LOVE "losers". It defies the primal programming of females to seek out protectors and providers. I can only guess that it comes from a high degree of self-loathing that most over-compensate for by dolling themselves up and acting superior. That, and allowing themselves to be controlled by their emotions, causing varying degrees of cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Codyboy:
Why doesn't your buddy make an account here on arfcom?

Then you wouldn't have to relay his thoughts.

And yeah I think you OPNI.

Some people just want ATTENTION
View Quote

I think the buddy is an Arfcommer, he just doesn't like posting. They talk about the stuff posted here, and she shares his insight in her comments.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By dex71:

Nah, I mean when in Rome....but you do come across as very jelly of the fat woman. Why focus all of this energy on this guy if he is such a piece of shit?? Hell, if things are that bad, I'd take the loss and leave. How expensive are trailers now a days? When I lived in the projects and chose to be around white people....it sure as shit wasn't in a trailer park

I do enjoy reading your posts about this stuff though. It has made me very grateful for the wife I have. Thirty three years married next month, I hope you find that for yourself....good luck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dex71:

Agreed....

Won't do that again.

Ok, for one, I'm not a fatty and I am "NOT" anything close to his fatty loser chick....that woman, beyond being a fatty and a loser, jumped to move in with him, so she's probably like the toothless chick who was living in her car that he tried to make me jealous about before I broke it off.

I got swept up in his shit cuz I think I felt sorry for him. I mean from day one I spoke to him, he literally dumped all his shit on me (his divorce, dad dying, dog dying) when I was like "woah"...

Which brings me back to my point on how guys like him work...they are manipulators. They are cameleons. They morph to attack the person they are into or they "select" the perfect prey.

In my case, like most people who know me, he saw I was a kind hearted person and he tugged on my empathy for having a bad childhood. With the fatty, he chose someone. so desperate for male attention that to her, he's a god.

And now that he doesn't have my attention, he starts drama (i.e. the condom incident and now stalking me - where he's probably lying to the fatty and telling her I'm trying to talk to him, so like his ex wife, he can get the fatty to stalk, harass and fight me or something - where I just want to be left alone and be in peace).
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top