Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
People dont think living in Sunnyvale be like it is,  but it do.

Since the passing of Mr Lahey,  Asst Trailer Park Supervisor Randy has really let the shit hawks run the place down, well farther down.

Until Ricky and the boys, Julian and Bubbles get out of jail OP could rally J-Roc and the Roc Pile and run the 'guy' and 'fatty' out of the Pa'k.

I kinda picture 'guy' as Cyrus.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akpostal:

Since the passing of Mr Lahey,  Asst Trailer Park Supervisor Randy has really let the shit hawks run the place down, well farther down.

Until Ricky and the boys, Julian and Bubbles get out of jail OP could rally J-Roc and the Roc Pile and run the 'guy' and 'fatty' out of the Pa'k.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By akpostal:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:07:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

Ok, for one, I'm not a fatty and I am "NOT" anything close to his fatty loser chick....that woman, beyond being a fatty and a loser, jumped to move in with him, so she's probably like the toothless chick who was living in her car that he tried to make me jealous about before I broke it off.

I got swept up in his shit cuz I think I felt sorry for him. I mean from day one I spoke to him, he literally dumped all his shit on me (his divorce, dad dying, dog dying) when I was like "woah"...

Which brings me back to my point on how guys like him work...they are manipulators. They are cameleons. They morph to attack the person they are into or they "select" the perfect prey.

In my case, like most people who know me, he saw I was a kind hearted person and he tugged on my empathy for having a bad childhood. With the fatty, he chose someone. so desperate for male attention that to her, he's a god.

And now that he doesn't have my attention, he starts drama (i.e. the condom incident and now stalking me - where he's probably lying to the fatty and telling her I'm trying to talk to him, so like his ex wife, he can get the fatty to stalk, harass and fight me or something - where I just want to be left alone and be in peace).
View Quote

I didn't convey myself very well. It has nothing to do with you not being fat or the other woman.You are focusing on the wrong shit. I don't think you are at your end of the rope type of situation here. When they brick your car windows and slash your tires or hell burn down your home maybe then it would be bad enough to just leave and take the L. Though, if hey burn your place down, it  could speed up the process of leaving.

Look, I'm not trying to shit on you. I've been around these types for a huge chunk of my life. The only way to deal with it is to remove yourself from the situation and focus on yourself.

Maybe he is a God, he has you all twisted up and jelly of a fat woman....homeboy has game. There has to be someone who would appreciate foot rubs, bathing him, cooking for him and sexing him up. But, I don't think you'll find it in your current dwelling and frankly, your current mindset.

Good luck, I mean that. I'm going back to lurking and waiting for your next thread about your life, it's fascinating to read. I don't think it's fake like others do, which makes it even more fascinating to read for me.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:11:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#6]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:12:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#7]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
I would just hook your home up to the back of your truck and move.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:17:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#9]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Water seeks it's own level
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By StevenH:

Water finds its own level. Moving is a temporary solution.
View Quote

I should have scrolled further.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JimEb:
You should totally get back at him by hooking up with Cletus two trailers down.  He drives that rusted out Camaro with truck nuts hanging off a receiver hitch.
View Quote

NO....

That's how THEY operate...

Another red flag?

That toothless chick, who lived in her car, that he tried to make me jealous of?

He eventually told me she was married FIVE times, where she (allegedly) married one guy just to make another guy jealous.

That's why after the "condom incident", I was like I need to fucking RUN away from these nutty birds.

But here we are, he (and maybe her) are starting up their trailer trash drama with me, when I've done nothing but breathing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:24:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:25:05 AM EDT
[#14]
You can park your trailer on the back forty in exchange for lawn mowing and snow shoveling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:28:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ranging-by-zipcode] [#15]
I'm seriously trying to understand how a 50 year old gets into these kinds of messes .

This is teenage drama high school stuff .

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Shit, I didn’t know my sister had an account here, what’s up sis?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:45:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#17]
Originally Posted By dex71:

I didn't convey myself very well. It has nothing to do with you not being fat or the other woman.You are focusing on the wrong shit. I don't think you are at your end of the rope type of situation here. When they brick your car windows and slash your tires or hell burn down your home maybe then it would be bad enough to just leave and take the L. Though, if hey burn your place down, it  could speed up the process of leaving.

Look, I'm not trying to shit on you. I've been around these types for a huge chunk of my life. The only way to deal with it is to remove yourself from the situation and focus on yourself.

Maybe he is a God, he has you all twisted up and jelly of a fat woman....homeboy has game. There has to be someone who would appreciate foot rubs, bathing him, cooking for him and sexing him up. But, I don't think you'll find it in your current dwelling and frankly, your current mindset.

Good luck, I mean that. I'm going back to lurking and waiting for your next thread about your life, it's fascinating to read. I don't think it's fake like others do, which makes it even more fascinating to read for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Ok, for one, I'm not a fatty and I am "NOT" anything close to his fatty loser chick....that woman, beyond being a fatty and a loser, jumped to move in with him, so she's probably like the toothless chick who was living in her car that he tried to make me jealous about before I broke it off.

I got swept up in his shit cuz I think I felt sorry for him. I mean from day one I spoke to him, he literally dumped all his shit on me (his divorce, dad dying, dog dying) when I was like "woah"...

Which brings me back to my point on how guys like him work...they are manipulators. They are cameleons. They morph to attack the person they are into or they "select" the perfect prey.

In my case, like most people who know me, he saw I was a kind hearted person and he tugged on my empathy for having a bad childhood. With the fatty, he chose someone. so desperate for male attention that to her, he's a god.

And now that he doesn't have my attention, he starts drama (i.e. the condom incident and now stalking me - where he's probably lying to the fatty and telling her I'm trying to talk to him, so like his ex wife, he can get the fatty to stalk, harass and fight me or something - where I just want to be left alone and be in peace).

Agreed in part....

A while back my buddy warned me that her and her family are probably going to have me killed and/or burn down this house - where I didn't take him seriously (he's always making "kin" snide remarks to me about this shittown).

But, after today, shit is getting serious where I can't believe these people won't stop. I (via text that she saw) begged him to stop and told him that I didnt' think this is funny - especially when TWICE she's threatened to harm me....

But here we are, where he's playing games again.

I guess I'll end up on Dateline NBC or something one day....Idk.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Agreed in part....

A while back my buddy warned me that her and her family are probably going to have me killed and/or burn down this house - where I didn't take him seriously (he's always making "kin" snide remarks to me about this shittown).

But, after today, shit is getting serious where I can't believe these people won't stop. I (via text that she saw) begged him to stop and told him that I didnt' think this is funny - especially when TWICE she's threatened to harm me....

View All Quotes

Agreed in part....

I would think a normal person would call the sheriff if someone threatened harm and said they were going to kill you.

But carry on I guess.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Sounds like the making of the next Purge movie...Redemption!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#20]

I HAVE BEEN  ignoring them, and yes, I am armed and will defend myself.

And yes, I am concerned because like I said, for all the bullshit they had posted on social media (which I haven't looked at for like three months now), they are "soulmates" and bla bla - yet, are obsessed with me...which makes no sense.

Sounds like those sick couples that make a pact to kill anyone they claim will "interfere" with their Disney delusions.

No, in all seriousness, when I saw them putting up infinity signs and memes about being lost souls who found each other and bla bla....and then the whole "condom" thing, I said to myself that these are two very sick people...or it's the drugs/alcohol they both are fueled on.
View Quote

JFC you know more about your one ex post break-up than I do with all of mine combined.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Codyboy:

I would think a normal person would call the sheriff if someone threatened harm and said they were going to kill you.

But carry on I guess.

View All Quotes

Agreed in part....

But carry on I guess.

I don't think I have enough to get the po-po involved.

She said 'the only thing stopping her from coming over to my home is jail'....so, I don't think it's enough for police to act on.

I watch a lot of crime TV, where on body camera, popo blew off some old drunk guy who literally threatened the tenants of the duplex he lived/rented - where after popo left, he shot them. And he used "kill" words and popo just chalked it up to a drunk being drunk.

I have no doubt, especially in this hillbilly hell-hole, that if I called them, they would chalk it up to bitches fighting.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Carry a gun.
Don't change your life to revolve around them.
Ignore them unless you have NO other options. And or smile and wave when you see them anyway like there is no history there.
If they are following or otherwise harassing you stop. Let them catch up to you while you call the police and report them use some language like I'm concerned for my safety.

Of course based on some of your other posts about these people it would seem the relationship and your attachment is likely complicating the matter.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#23]

NO...just NO

And, I think that's why I'm getting a lot f heat from him and her...

I may have issues cuz of my childhood, but I'm not an addict, fatty and loser - him and her are garbage people.

Over the holidays you should have seen her trying to compete with me in decorating - where you can tell she has no skills and it's not something she does.

And, when I was "dating" him, I always felt like he hated me...

Now I figured out that they're trailer trash and have the "You think you're better than me?" bullshit going on against me (like most of my "neighbors") in this trailer park of a town.

Well, I hate to disappoint them, but over the years people have told me that I'm a "Type A" person, where I'm not gonna stop shining my light - so they can hiss and booo and be envious all day, I'm not gonna stop being "me".
View Quote

You are obsessed with these people. You are not ignoring them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:17:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#24]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:

NO...just NO

And, I think that's why I'm getting a lot f heat from him and her...

I may have issues cuz of my childhood, but I'm not an addict, fatty and loser - him and her are garbage people.

Over the holidays you should have seen her trying to compete with me in decorating - where you can tell she has no skills and it's not something she does.

And, when I was "dating" him, I always felt like he hated me...

Now I figured out that they're trailer trash and have the "You think you're better than me?" bullshit going on against me (like most of my "neighbors") in this trailer park of a town.

Well, I hate to disappoint them, but over the years people have told me that I'm a "Type A" person, where I'm not gonna stop shining my light - so they can hiss and booo and be envious all day, I'm not gonna stop being "me".

No, I'm avoiding them - where unfortunately, how am I going to avoid them if I'm not keeping my head on a swivel?

Like a week or so ago, I changed up my dog walking routine (again), where I kid you not, as soon as I passed their house, the jumped in their car and started pulling out - I literally had to run. It's them chasing me and obsessed with me, where Idk why if they are Disney in love and Aladdin flying carpets bullshit.

ETA: I've been there and done that with being stalked...

Decades ago, I still don't know who was videotaping me in my shower...

At one place, like I posted here, my Rottie caught the friend of a neighbor entering my Townhome - later, that "neighbor" stalked me until I moved - where I didn't even sleep with the guy and/or expressed romantic interest.

At another place, drunken old guy from day one came onto my property without my consent, I got tired of him popping up on me and when I simply asked him to stop, he started up.

I'm not Halle Berry, but I think a lot of it is that I'm an interesting single woman - where sadly I attract weirdoes. And, I've learned (and am alive here to post), that me keeping my head on a swivel is why no one has raped, killed, or whatevered me....

Oh yea, while living with my parents, in our Central American shithole, we all got fucked up in a home-invasion. After the dust settled, we were talking how we saw the guys sitting at the church, where they were probably watching our movements and planning the home invasion...so again, I've learned to stay alert, stay live and keep my head on a swivel.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Another one of these threads oh joy!

It appears I made some assumptions in the last one based on the replies.

So dude you were banging isn't your buddy?  I thought he was or is your current buddy a new buddy and this neighbor is the old buddy.  Hence why he's following you on here?

Either way.  I'm not sure what to say.  But I guess we should start with.  Do you want an actual solution.  Or to just vent to us about your problems.

Is it or is it not about the nail here.

Because your options seem pretty straight forward.  It's just a matter of whether or not you want to explore them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:30:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#26]
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:
Another one of these threads oh joy!

It appears I made some assumptions in the last one based on the replies.

So dude you were banging isn't your buddy?  I thought he was or is your current buddy a new buddy and this neighbor is the old buddy.  Hence why he's following you on here?

Either way.  I'm not sure what to say.  But I guess we should start with.  Do you want an actual solution.  Or to just vent to us about your problems.

Is it or is it not about the nail here.

Because your options seem pretty straight forward.  It's just a matter of whether or not you want to explore them.
View Quote

No, he's not my buddy...actually, one night I was hanging with him, my buddy called and since from day one the guy was acting irrationally jealous (on date 1, he accused the waiter of flirting with me - RED FLAG I IGNORED)...I literally put my buddy on speakerphone, so I could show him that I wasn't seeing anyone else and introduce him to my male friend/pen-pal.

So, if you all don't believe me about my buddy, this crazy neighbor actually spoke to my buddy... (the irony).

Unfortunately, I did send the neighbor a link to a thread on this website, so Idk, he might be coming on here - especially now that I found out how Narcs work.

I am venting, but still, am looking for some solutions....where Idk, maybe you all can tell me to do something I haven't considered - which I'm praying doesn't have to do with bla bla
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn! I'm 44, divorced for 9 years, and I still have never had any kind of drama like that. Of course, I don't associate with anything like those kinds of neighbors. Not even for some pussy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Jesus...OP's life seems to be just one goatfuck after another.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#29]
In before neighbor puts a mattress at the dumpster area.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#30]

She said 'the only thing stopping her from coming over to my home is jail'....so, I don't think it's enough for police to act on.

I watch a lot of crime TV, where on body camera, popo blew off some old drunk guy who literally threatened the tenants of the duplex he lived/rented - where after popo left, he shot them. And he used "kill" words and popo just chalked it up to a drunk being drunk.

I have no doubt, especially in this hillbilly hell-hole, that if I called them, they would chalk it up to bitches fighting.
View All Quotes

Agreed in part....

But carry on I guess.

Documentation has to start somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#31]

No, I'm avoiding them - where unfortunately, how am I going to avoid them if I'm not keeping my head on a swivel?

Like a week or so ago, I changed up my dog walking routine (again), where I kid you not, as soon as I passed their house, the jumped in their car and started pulling out - I literally had to run. It's them chasing me and obsessed with me, where Idk why if they are Disney in love and Aladdin flying carpets bullshit.

ETA: I've been there and done that with being stalked...

Decades ago, I still don't know who was videotaping me in my shower...

At one place, like I posted here, my Rottie caught the friend of a neighbor entering my Townhome - later, that "neighbor" stalked me until I moved - where I didn't even sleep with the guy and/or expressed romantic interest.

At another place, drunken old guy from day one came onto my property without my consent, I got tired of him popping up on me and when I simply asked him to stop, he started up.

I'm not Halle Berry, but I think a lot of it is that I'm an interesting single woman - where sadly I attract weirdoes. And, I've learned (and am alive here to post), that me keeping my head on a swivel is why no one has raped, killed, or whatevered me....

Oh yea, while living with my parents, in our Central American shithole, we all got fucked up in a home-invasion. After the dust settled, we were talking how we saw the guys sitting at the church, where they were probably watching our movements and planning the home invasion...so again, I've learned to stay alert, stay live and keep my head on a swivel.
View Quote

Situational awareness was not what I meant when saying you are obsessing. These people are living in your head.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh no she didn't, giiiiirl you need to tell that boy to get to steppen.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#33]

No, he's not my buddy...actually, one night I was hanging with him, my buddy called and since from day one the guy was acting irrationally jealous (on date 1, he accused the waiter of flirting with me - RED FLAG I IGNORED)...I literally put my buddy on speakerphone, so I could show him that I wasn't seeing anyone else and introduce him to my male friend/pen-pal.

So, if you all don't believe me about my buddy, this crazy neighbor actually spoke to my buddy... (the irony).

Unfortunately, I did send the neighbor a link to a thread on this website, so Idk, he might be coming on here - especially now that I found out how Narcs work.

I am venting, but still, am looking for some solutions....where Idk, maybe you all can tell me to do something I haven't considered - which I'm praying doesn't have to do with bla bla
View Quote

The only solution I'm seeing other than moving would be to change up how you are dealing with them as neighbors.

Like how close is their house to yours. I'm assuming it's the next lot over or across the street if you have to go past it just to walk your dog.

First step would be to get cameras for your place. More if you already have one or two.  Like those ring or arlo kind of deals that just uses internet to communicate. That way you have more eyes on what's going on. Prepare yourself mentally that you'll likely have to talk with them at some point but now you know all the interactions will be recorded. Which will help prove two things you seem to not realize you are missing in this thread. (This is also based on whether or not the cameras can see their house)

First that they are actually trying to "get you" in some way.  The extra eyes will see what happens when people don't think you are looking.  So you will see if they are snooping around or looking out for you when you aren't home.

Second that you aren't crazy.  lots of this sounds like you are making a bunch of assumptions for their behavior.  That when you "almost" bump into them that it's them forcing the issue. So if the cameras show a bunch of nothing for weeks if not months. Then you will know it's you and not them. But if you see them doing things you can at least build a case for getting the law involved or getting it on your side when they do finally catch you.

You were in the military and on a gun forum so I'm assuming you have the firearm angle covered.  But you better have a pistol you can carry at all times and a semi-auto rifle you can access.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RTX:
View Quote

Yeah.  Damn the luck, huh...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By RedAngus:

View All Quotes

Yeah, it's kinda like watching all-girl porn. You know it's wrong, but you just can't stop watching.

On second thought, let's do the all-girl porn instead.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
You got wrapped up in his shit because you are lonely and feel sorry for yourself.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#37]

We're all almost 50, which is why I shake my head with all this fucking drama.

You'd think people at this age would not be acting like they're in high school.

But, in all seriousness, she's some chick he "dated" in high school - where seems like they are mentally ill and still living in that era or something...

Idk
View Quote

Holy.

Fuckin.

Shit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#38]
The simple solution is to move.

The only reason to stay in such a situation is to enjoy the drama.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Yeah, it's kinda like watching all-girl porn. You know it's wrong, but you just can't stop watching.

View Quote

I kept looking for a place where decent advice could be given, but the further I read the worse it got.  What a fucking mess.  But damned if it's not entertaining.  I'm staying until the nuke drops on this one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#40]

I kept looking for a place where decent advice could be given, but the further I read the worse it got.  What a fucking mess.  But damned if it's not entertaining.  I'm staying until the nuke drops on this one.
View All Quotes

You'll have to admit - other than being 50, she sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#41]
I used to have a fishing "buddy" that would shit too close to camp.  I no longer fish with him.
OP, you been shit'n too close to where you live.

Water seeks it's own level.
Physics meets Philosophy here.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#42]
OP - how many times have you been married?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Picture request of OP.

Cause the one I have made up in my head isn't complimentary.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#44]
SSG neighbor thread!
View Quote

The amount of drama SSG attracts is impressive.  And it always seems to be 'other people' at fault.  What's that old saying about if everyone you meet is an asshole it might just be you who's the . . .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:35:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Picture request of OP.

Cause the one I have made up in my head isn't complimentary.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Does OP live in Camden? 🤔

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#47]
this reminds me of the good old days of GD, who was that guy that looked like a lesbian that threatened to kill him\herself when the lesbian lover broke up? or the throw the rifle down the driveway or the girl guy that was afraid to drive her new f359 superduty on the highway? or the brother fucker thread?
this place used to be really fun
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#48]
You tried to date a 'bum with no job' who also uses drugs. What did you expect out of the situation? Professionalism and common courtesy? Depending on their level of petty they can probably keep this up for years.

Might wanna move. And learn a lesson from this situation. Be friendly towards neighbors but stay at an arms length. Because if you get to close to them and shit goes south. Your life at home can be pure hell.

But carry on I guess.

View Quote

She can call law enforcement but they likely won't be able to do much. They can go ask the neighbor and his girl to knock it off. But without evidence of a crime they really can't do anything.

If the police arrested someone every time someone called, alleging that person threatened to kill them. We'd need a few new prisons in every single state.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flcracker] [#49]
In all seriousness, this situation sucks for you and I empathize with the added frustration you must be feeling, knowing that what you know in hindsight which were not the best choices on your part.  Never hook up with a neighbor, never try to talk things over with someone you broke up with due to their life/personality/anger/whatever. Especially behind the back of whomever they're seeing now.

Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:I'm still in the process of trying to get rid of this shitty house (which started before I ended things with him)...but it's taking time.
View Quote

Are you truly stuck there, or can you picture a scenario in which you find a new place before this one is sold - perhaps rent it to a big angry dude who won't put up with their shit? 🤔
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:19:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#50]
Originally Posted By tsonda4570:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsonda4570:
Originally Posted By Tweek218:
I would just hook your home up to the back of your truck and move.

I literally was talking to my buddy about that....

I'm tired of him, her and this shitty town...trailer trash to the max.

She can't.

Her house has a flat.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top