Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
The US government has been caught in the mass production of felonies quite a few times in the last couple decades?   Anybody care to tell the class what's actually be done to stop it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This has been going on for years.  Many times I would have illegals in the back of my 737 on tickets paid for by the government.  With full knowledge of the airlines.  

The funny thing about all of this was during recurrent training we would get a course on how to spot child trafficking and illegal aliens that travel on commercial airliners.

??

Cheers,

AJP
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m friends with a delta pilot. He says the government is buying all the empty seats.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Americans wont do shit about anything, so its a free for all on America.

View Quote

What can we do about it,what needs done would land you in jail...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The "House GOP" had a chance to do something about it, but dropped trousers and bent over instead. So why are they crying now?!
View Quote

they are getting more and more vocal about this now as we near election time.  Haven't you been getting emails phone calls and text msg from the politicians claiming they need your help to fight the democrat agenda?  I get them all day everyday

If I happen to answer the phone and get a caller on the line I tell them to FUCK off, but they keep calling
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
*Cloward Piven intensifies*
View Quote

That happened in Germany in the 1920, had the opposite effect they thought it would.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So they can fly over it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BuiLD tHe WAll!

Lol.
So they can fly over it?

I've been saying for years that there is no point in a 100' wall, resistant to grappling hooks, when they simply allow them in through the ports.
Or invent myths and lies about "anchor babies" is the problem.
Millions of people have been simply walking through the border checkpoints and airports.  
Americans simply refuse to accept that our government is intentionally violating our laws.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Migrants.....migrants OP?  WTF....why do you let the enemy set the narrative?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top