Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope every person who votes for this loses their seat in November.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

It hasn’t stopped one Russian tank.

It’s killed thousands.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/IMG_2719_jpeg-3192496.JPG

This is a Russian t90m that was hit by ukraine in Kherson.

Putin says it’s the best in the world.

5 million dollars. Destroyed by Ukraine. There’s 3k Russian tanks that are just
Like it in Ukraine in addition
To the other 12,000 AFVs, IFVs, trucks,
Air defense vehicles, and APCs that are destroyed.
View Quote

Do you know who this is?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I sure hope we can vote out way out of this.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Meanwhile our infrastructure continues to crumble around us and we're literally being invaded.  Shocked, shocked I tell you.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]

It’s killed thousands.

View Quote

Meanwhile our country is overrun with illegals and run by corrupt tyrants.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
View Quote

They won't, they'll all be re-elected until they're in their 90's and forced to retire.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:14:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TW52:

They won't, they'll all be re-elected until they're in their 90's and forced to retire.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Nope, they will keep getting reelected until they die in office.

They will not be forced to retire.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Beat down Russia now, and this shows the chicoms don't start a war.

It sounds like a lot, but it's dirt cheap compared to the US getting involved.

Send Ukraine, Israel and Taipei the money
View Quote

Location checks out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Good.

Suck it, Putin.
View Quote

Somehow I knew I'd find you here .
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#10]
These asshats were never not going to send more money. Fucking scumbags .
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Vote harder this November.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
House advances $95B foreign aid package covering Ukraine, Israel – final vote set for Saturday - 151 Republicans in favor

The vote was 316-94 with 165 Democrats voting yes and 151 Republicans also voting yes.

The GOP-led House voted Friday in favor of advance a roughly $100 billion foreign aid bills that includes funding for Ukraine and Israel, setting up a final vote this weekend.

The vote was 316-94 with 165 Democrats voting yes and 151 Republicans also voting yes. There were 39 Democrats and 55 Republicans who voted against the rule.

The funding bill also includes money for Taiwan.

The Israel Security Supplemental Appropriations Act, the Ukraine Security Supplemental Appropriations Act, the Indo-Pacific Security Supplemental Appropriations Act and the 21st Century Peace through Strength Act are each included in the legislative package.

View Quote

Good! It's about fucking time! Not a fan of having to throw a bone to the Dems giving money to the Palis, but at this point I am not willing to sink the whole thing over it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:50:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By terryj:
How they voted
View Quote
I hope that DC is the first place bombed when we get attacked
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:
95 fucking billion.  That we don't have and need to borrow.  That further devalues the dollar.

These people hate our fucking guts to the core.

Our biggest enemy isn't China or Russia, it's Congress and all that support them.
View Quote

What do you think should happen to Medicare and Social Security?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:01:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

I'm a Vet, my sworn allegiance is to America. I support the best interests of my country and its allies and friends. I don't hate America, I hate those who seek to destroy our country from within. Are you one of them?

Why are you so anxious to harm our economy and that of our trade partners? Why are you so excited to support tyrants who seek to harm us and destroy our interests? Europe is one of our biggest trade partners. Have you given a single thought to how many American jobs would be lost to Russia or China?  The Ultra Right and Left are no friends of Liberty. Isolationism is a threat to all America stands for. That isn't hate, it is a fact.

"EU trade relations with the United States. Facts, figures and latest developments. The European Union and the United States have the largest bilateral trade and investment relationship and enjoy the most integrated economic relationship in the world."

https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/eu-trade-relationships-country-and-region/countries-and-regions/united-states_en#:~:text=EU%20trade%20relations%20with%20the,Facts%2C%20figures%20and%20latest%20developments.&text=The%20European%20Union%20and%20the,economic%20relationship%20in%20the%20world
View Quote

Well said. The isolationists and national populists, not to mention the plain old 'tards making themselves useful idiots for Russia nd China among other stupid shit are a pox on the party and the Right at large.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:03:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Gudabeg:

We spend 2+ trillion a year on entitlements and handouts.

The entire military and all foreign aid is barely a trillion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gudabeg:
Originally Posted By Craigan:
All of our money for everyone but ourselves.

Modern day tax bees being robbed of our honey.

We spend 2+ trillion a year on entitlements and handouts.

The entire military and all foreign aid is barely a trillion.

Also consider interest on debt for our massive provider state.

A lot of the anti-Ukraine and isolationist types go batshit if you suggest even reform of SS and Medicare. Ain't gonna take their draw!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:15:46 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
They waited till most the primaries were over
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

The AIPAC crystal ball says… no. You are wrong.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By bigstick61:

Well said. The isolationists and national populists, not to mention the plain old 'tards making themselves useful idiots for Russia nd China among other stupid shit are a pox on the party and the Right at large.
View All Quotes

I'm a Vet, my sworn allegiance is to America. I support the best interests of my country and its allies and friends. I don't hate America, I hate those who seek to destroy our country from within. Are you one of them?

Why are you so anxious to harm our economy and that of our trade partners? Why are you so excited to support tyrants who seek to harm us and destroy our interests? Europe is one of our biggest trade partners. Have you given a single thought to how many American jobs would be lost to Russia or China?  The Ultra Right and Left are no friends of Liberty. Isolationism is a threat to all America stands for. That isn't hate, it is a fact.

"EU trade relations with the United States. Facts, figures and latest developments. The European Union and the United States have the largest bilateral trade and investment relationship and enjoy the most integrated economic relationship in the world."

https://policy.trade.ec.europa.eu/eu-trade-relationships-country-and-region/countries-and-regions/united-states_en#:~:text=EU%20trade%20relations%20with%20the,Facts%2C%20figures%20and%20latest%20developments.&text=The%20European%20Union%20and%20the,economic%20relationship%20in%20the%20world

For fucks sake take the Ra Ra Ra bullshit to Reddit
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NDHojo:

The what? Lol. Reddit is lame.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

->Bigstick61

->CA

Uh huh sure
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Reekus:

->Bigstick61

->CA

Uh huh sure
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Reekus:

->Bigstick61

->CA

Uh huh sure

Have anything involving reason and intelligence to say? No one here familiar with me would seeiously accuse me, even implkcitly, of being anywhere near the Left, if that's the implication here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:13:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Good.  I'm glad we are back to treating national security as an American issue, versus a Republican/Democratic one.
View Quote

As the Southern border lays wide open….YEAH team!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Let the EU put up some more money and equipment.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

“If you don’t support sending more of our tax money to corrupt foreigners to launder to the MIC, you’re a damned communist!”

Fuck that.

Fuck that entire premise, and your projection.

For the money spent on ukraine alone, the US could have bought Russia’s military and every motherfucker in it for less.

Supporting that shit is supporting the destruction of the US dollar. They print money to pay that shit, to the point where they are actively devaluing the dollar. It means every penny you own is now worth less, and for what?

Russia’s already hollowed-out, paper tiger military getting humiliated? They were no threat to begin with, not since the fall of the USSR, they can’t conquer a nation half the size of texas right outside their back door, let alone project power across an ocean.

So wtf is the point?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:40:18 AM EDT
[#26]
This was an odd vote based on who voted for and against it. My suspicion is that there is a lot of pork in the bill (maybe not "pork" per se but a lot of weapons procurement money for lots of districts). You don't get a lot of bi-partisan agreement on a bill unless there's money in it for both sides (or the ones voting for it own stawks in weapons makers).

I'm in favor of getting weapons to Ukraine to kick the ass of our Cold War enemy that never went away. I'm in favor of supporting Israel to kick the ass of Hamas and the Iranians. I'm in favor of supporting Taiwan since our national interest (tech mostly) is dependent on them remaining out of ChinaIsAsshoe's hands.

But, if you want to know about this bill and who voted for it, follow the money. As per usual.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:07:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By planemaker:
This was an odd vote based on who voted for and against it. My suspicion is that there is a lot of pork in the bill (maybe not "pork" per se but a lot of weapons procurement money for lots of districts). You don't get a lot of bi-partisan agreement on a bill unless there's money in it for both sides (or the ones voting for it own stawks in weapons makers).

I'm in favor of getting weapons to Ukraine to kick the ass of our Cold War enemy that never went away. I'm in favor of supporting Israel to kick the ass of Hamas and the Iranians. I'm in favor of supporting Taiwan since our national interest (tech mostly) is dependent on them remaining out of ChinaIsAsshoe's hands.

But, if you want to know about this bill and who voted for it, follow the money. As per usual.
View Quote

Almost none of the money will go to Israel or Ukraine. The money will be used to buy weapons from American companies. You could find out where that's creating jobs.

I'm ok with that. If you want a private arms industry this is how it will be. The alternative is communism.

I'm also good with sending weapons to those fighting our enemies. Cheaper and less risky than fighting Iran and Russia directly
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:17:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#28]

View All Quotes

It’s killed thousands.

We’re all Angry about our Nation being overrun with illegal immigrants, but I know that you’re smart enough to understand, that’s a completely different issue.    

The Democrats support the invasion.   They will continue it as long as they can.  It never was a matter of funding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:20:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

We’re all Angry about our Nation being overrun with illegal immigrants, but I know that you’re smart enough to understand, that’s a completely different issue.    

The Democrats support the invasion.   They will continue it as long as they can.  It never was a matter of funding.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:25:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Meh, I'm fine with this.  I own a lot of stock in LMT, rtx, and Northrop Grumman.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:30:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Who_Me:

Do you know who this is?
View Quote

Kherson cat? Yes, it’s a resident in Kherson who was displaced by the Russian invasion.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:31:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

Let the EU put up some more money and equipment.
View Quote

Europe has sent more tanks, jets, howitzers, and other equipment than the USA
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
They're already in Berlin, they live there.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

So should I be worried they gone be in Berlin soon?

They're already in Berlin, they live there.

True

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#34]
So how much of this will be allocated to fast track illegals with voter IDs?

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#35]
We as a country have reached the point of no return, financially, socially, and culturally. No amount of voting, bitching on the Internet, calling your reps, etc. is going to save us. Starvation, homelessness, and persecution may wake enough people up to actually fix our country. Until then....
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Deport every one of these traitors.

Vid ^^

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quit crying and buy a bunch of defense stocks like me and you'll be fine with this.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Vid ^^

View Quote

It’s the new pride flag.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#39]
America, as always, last.

This is the looting of the treasury portion of the empire crumbling to nothing.

Every one of them is a traitor.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#40]
House approves $95 billion in aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan

The House voted resoundingly on Saturday to approve $95 billion in foreign aid for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, as Speaker Mike Johnson put his job on the line to advance the long-stalled aid package by marshaling support from mainstream Republicans and Democrats.

In four back-to-back votes, overwhelming bipartisan coalitions of lawmakers approved fresh rounds of funding for the three U.S. allies, as well as another bill meant to sweeten the deal for conservatives that could result in a nationwide ban of TikTok.

The scene on the House floor reflected both the broad support in Congress for continuing to help the Ukrainian military beat back Russia, and the extraordinary political risk taken by Mr. Johnson to defy the anti-interventionist wing of his party who had sought to thwart the measure. Minutes before the vote on assistance for Kyiv, Democrats began to wave small Ukrainian flags on the House floor, as hard-right Republicans jeered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/20/us/politics/ukraine-aid-bill-gaza-johnson.html

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Vid ^^

View Quote

MTGA right now:

I guess it's good that, sometimes, they do care about rules and decorum.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#43]
U.S.-Mexico Border Disguised As Ukrainian Border So Congress Will Defend It

EL PASO, TX — In a last-ditch effort to get Democrats and Republicans to start caring about border security, the Texas government has disguised their southern border as the border between Ukraine and Russia.

"Oh please, won't someone please help us?" said Texas Governor Greg Abbot while hoisting blue and yellow flags all along the border fence. "Putin's forces have encircled us from the south and are entering our country uninhibited!"

Having fallen for the clever ruse, WEF Chairman Klaus Schwab called his pal George Soros and ordered him to assemble the dark united forces of media, corporations, and the Illuminati and unite the world in solidarity over the urgency of protecting the southern border. Soon everyone was changing their social media profile pictures and holding candlelight vigils to raise awareness for border security.

"WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER! WE MUST PROTECT THE SOUTHERN BORDER!" said the media, Hollywood, every world power, every late-night talk show host, and David French — all in perfect robotic unison.

Texans are hoping global powers can help them gain a little border security before everyone figures out they've been tricked.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SnoGoRider:
House approves $95 billion in aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan

The House voted resoundingly on Saturday to approve $95 billion in foreign aid for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, as Speaker Mike Johnson put his job on the line to advance the long-stalled aid package by marshaling support from mainstream Republicans and Democrats.

In four back-to-back votes, overwhelming bipartisan coalitions of lawmakers approved fresh rounds of funding for the three U.S. allies, as well as another bill meant to sweeten the deal for conservatives that could result in a nationwide ban of TikTok.

The scene on the House floor reflected both the broad support in Congress for continuing to help the Ukrainian military beat back Russia, and the extraordinary political risk taken by Mr. Johnson to defy the anti-interventionist wing of his party who had sought to thwart the measure. Minutes before the vote on assistance for Kyiv, Democrats began to wave small Ukrainian flags on the House floor, as hard-right Republicans jeered.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/20/us/politics/ukraine-aid-bill-gaza-johnson.html

View Quote

Good.   The Russian invasion has to be stopped.   NATO doesn’t have the luxury of allowing Russia to win.  

Our Illegal Immigrant invasion also needs to be stopped, but that’s a completely separate and different issue.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Trump basicly told them to vote for it. Now what?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:50:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#46]
Thank God I'm old enough I won't be around to pay the bill. The world works on feels and misguided ideals I guess. America, the worlds credit card.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe Marjorie Taylor Green, Boebert, and other similar tards aren’t the heroes you thought they were….maybe their antics marginalized yalls beliefs even more.

“We are the only real conservatives!”
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:
Meanwhile our infrastructure continues to crumble around us and we're literally being invaded.  Shocked, shocked I tell you.  
View Quote

I bet you are the guy who keeps complaining the gas tax is too high?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

And you will be one of those who votes for them. You can bet I will. This county votes 83% Republican.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By blindprophet501:
I hope that DC is the first place bombed when we get attacked
View Quote

I sure hope not. Do you want to pay for the cleanup?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top