Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2024 4:53:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JimEN]
When You Punch A Police Boat & Resist Arrest

He could have walked away with a ticket. I'd sort of understand if he was high or drunk. Is he sober?

First he has all these arguments why he shouldn't get a ticket. When he gets the ticket he has a temper tantrum.

Of course he throws around racism claims.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
My observations as a relatively (11) years outsider from a different continent showed me clearly that at least a seizable part of the current black American community has issues of neurosis - due to several aspects:

- growing up without both parents being present and multiple siblings, often from different parents (distressing on the psyche especially if situation starts at early age)
- growing up in environments not protective of the child's emotional and intellectual universe (street, ghettos)
- abuse from parents, relatives, siblings
- use of substances from an early age
- exposure to violence since an early age

All of the above, and more, are known to cause permanent changes to the brain of a young individual or not allow full development of social skills, social awareness and intellectual maturity.

I see it constantly in today's American society - I hadn't noticed it decades ago (but then again, I didn't use to reside here)

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Low I.Q

Low impulse control

I just don't get it so I'm not going to try and understand
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:10:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hockeysew] [#4]
What an ignorant ass.
Funny thing is the warden sounded pretty low key and mellow like he was willing to just give him a bit of a chewing out.
Ignacious D brought it on hisself.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#5]
The arestee's ego was like an eggshell.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Some demographics will never change.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]
No comment....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Jet ski bro shoulda known better than to rage at a FWC, then again, there should be open season on jet skiers, no limits either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:19:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoneB1B] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hockeysew:
What an ignorant ass.
Funny thing is the warden sounded pretty low key and mellow like he was willing to just give him a bit of a chewing out.
Ignacious D brought it on hisself.
View Quote
l

His friends were totally cool and tried to calm him down, but he had to push it.
The guy in the hat told him that he warned him about speeding right there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By LDiablo9:
Low I.Q

Low impulse control

View Quote

This, plus the belief that laws and rules don’t apply to me.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#11]
One of Maxine's kids???
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to see pinks boobs.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Did the boat make it home safe?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Bet he doesnt get an invite next year.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Sensible chuckle
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#16]
That beach was a fun place to boat camp before they ruined it with the park and docks.  My kids have a lot of fun memories exploring the island.

I’m not sure I would have been as tolerant as those FWC officers.  At least his friends realized he was being a dick and didn’t add to the mess.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Did the charges stick?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65:
Did the charges stick?
View Quote

I don’t know, but the sand did.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#20]
When using your size and anger to make a point goes wrong.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:36:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lone_Eagle] [#21]
Everybody was trying to get him to chill. Dontavious had to get it on.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65:
Did the charges stick?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:38:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:
Jet ski bro shoulda known better than to rage at a FWC, then again, there should be open season on jet skiers, no limits either.
View Quote
We can be friends.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Yeah, this seems like a "let them fight" scenario.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#25]
It is unfortunate that some people provide such strong evidence of where negative stereotypes come from.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Low IQ and alcohol are not a good combination.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Culture
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:53:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FloridaMan11b] [#28]
Attachment Attached File

All his friends there trying to stop him^ lol..
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#29]
The results of society telling a whole demographic they can do no wrong and nothing is their fault.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Pinkies bewbs!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#31]
People have been taught that the noisy wheel gets off Scott free.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:26:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlashMan-7k] [#32]
Honor culture collides with not-honor culture.

Honor culture: my value as a person and a human is entirely dependent on how I interact with others .

Respect culture: my value as a person and a human is based on my being a human and a person and nothing external to me that changes that.

He felt his value as a person and a human depended on whether he could control the officers or not.

He tried his words and they didn't work, and as soon as he realized they wouldn't, he went physical.

And lost.

"What time you get off" ... yes, he's really gonna meet you after work so you can "reclaim your lost honor by tuning him up," silly child.

He cannot grasp that doing that won't help him at all and that the respect culture that his culture is a subset of will drag him kicking and screaming out of his safe space and violate him silly for trying it.

Honor culture doesn't play well with respect culture and the two should not be forced to be together.

Dude could be red-headed-freckled 100% irish whitey-mchwhite and honor culture and would get the exact same result and be just as bad to live with.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Prae:
We can be friends.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Prae:
We can be friends.

Meh.

Just ban jet skis.

100% for dictatorial government regarding those things, they should be SOS. Sink On Sight. .

(this is humor)
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:29:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bcauz3y] [#34]
Originally Posted By DoverGunner:
View All Quotes

[edited] ~bcauz3y

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Honor culture: my value as a person and a human is entirely dependent on how I interact with others .

Respect culture: my value as a person and a human is based on my being a human and a person and nothing external to me that changes that.

He felt his value as a person and a human depended on whether he could control the officers or not.

He tried his words and they didn't work, and as soon as he realized they wouldn't, he went physical.

And lost.

"What time you get off" ... yes, he's really gonna meet you after work so you can "reclaim your lost honor by tuning him up," silly child.

He cannot grasp that doing that won't help him at all and that the respect culture that his culture is a subset of will drag him kicking and screaming out of his safe space and violate him silly for trying it.

Honor culture doesn't play well with respect culture and the two should not be forced to be together.

Dude could be red-headed-freckled 100% irish whitey-mchwhite and honor culture and would get the exact same result and be just as bad to live with.
View Quote

I'd argue this specific case is less cultural and more mental health in the sense the dude clearly has insecurities and limited impulse control.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#36]
The Funny part is home boy's homies are like "Dude, I told you not to speed.  Dude just shut the fuck up and take the ticket."  

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Dogstar:
I want to see pinks boobs.
View Quote

You can turn on slow motion in youtube settings.  You're welcome.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By LDiablo9:
Low I.Q

Low impulse control

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Enigma102083:

I'd argue this specific case is less cultural and more mental health in the sense the dude clearly has insecurities and limited impulse control.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Enigma102083:

And lost.

That's what honor culture does to people, males in particular.

Your value as a person is based on how well you can force your will on others. You cannot accept outside authority.

If you do, you know the others around you see you as being less than fully human and they will descend on you and tear you apart.

Because you're percieved as weak.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#40]
That arrestee has very little emotional self-control and apparently was below average intelligence. Sad to see in a grown man.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#41]

That's what honor culture does to people, males in particular.

Your value as a person is based on how well you can force your will on others. You cannot accept outside authority.

If you do, you know the others around you see you as being less than fully human and they will descend on you and tear you apart.

Because you're percieved as weak.
View Quote
So you either have to sucessfully use force or scare him to avoid him imposing his will upon you?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By XDONX3:
The results of society telling a whole demographic they can do no wrong and nothing is their fault.
View Quote

Add to that that if you pitch a big enough fit, you get what you want.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#43]
It absolutely blows my mind that some people can't shut the fuck up and listen to what someone else has to say, even if they VEHEMENTLY disagree with it. If you disagree, that's fine. Let them speak, then you speak. Yet some people feel the need to just keep talking and talking and they never hear anything anyone else says.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Dude dug his own hole. Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Do we think he usually gets his way by doing his act?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asHvBfuAWFQ

He could have walked away with a ticket. I'd sort of understand if he was high or drunk. Is he sober?

First he has all these arguments why he shouldn't get a ticket. When he gets the ticket he has a temper tantrum.

Of course he throws around racism claims.
View Quote

But.... he had his " good always wins " shirt on .
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd just CoC myself if I told the truth, so I'll stop now.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

So, I had a (very caucasian) friend in High School who reminded me a loooooooottttt of the dude in the video. I could name a large number of examples of him acting like that - a little bit when completely sober, ranging on up to every bit as over-the-top as the video in the OP,  when he had been drinking.

His parents were salt-of-the-earth decent people who I always thought the world of. I honestly don't know what made him tick - but it wasn't poor upbringing, or a lack of family life at home, or if it was, they sure hid it well.

He died young, during a bout of pneumonia, IIRC. He was a lifelong smoker and I think the pneumonia just overwhelmed his lungs, but his death had nothing to do with the police or any particular outburst of behavior.

Watching that video almost sort of triggered me a bit, because when I watched that video, I saw *HIM* in the video, and me as one of the bystanders trying to get him to shut up while begging the cops not to kill him. After HS I drifted away from him, because at some point you realize that people like that will drag you down into stupidity and criminality eventually. And he did. He and another buddy of mine ended up being convicted felons, IIRC, over something absolutely stupid they talked each other into doing one day. The other buddy grew up and went straight and made something of his life, at least.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Seeing the way he behaved in this video id love to see how big of a trainwreck his life is.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:53:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Koa] [#50]
I couldn't with the cacophony of voices but sista girl is kinda cute doh.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top