Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2024 2:41:14 PM EDT
Years ago there was a custom shop soloist on GC with a reversed headstock.  Pretty much my dream guitar, I let it go figuring there would be more and then I never saw another one.  I told myself I would jump on the next one I saw and I did.

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see the need for help.....
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll help by telling you to look for a Robin Medley next if you're into the HH Super Strat stuff.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RickFinsta:
I'll help by telling you to look for a Robin Medley next if you're into the HH Super Strat stuff.
View Quote

Never heard of them, they look nice though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By callmestick:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Should not the fulfillment of one dream give rise to another?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice! I can only help with disposal though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Kazual:

Should not the fulfillment of one dream give rise to another?
View Quote

I only have so much room.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DM1975:
View Quote

@DM1975

What do you need?  Maybe I can hook you up.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 9:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]

@DM1975

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DM1975:

@DM1975

A problem is what I got lol. No, I’m just coming off of a guitar buying spree so I think I’m good for the time being. I have to figure out more storage solutions now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, it got here the other night.  I didn't notice in the potato pictures they sent but the locking nuts were missing, so was the trem bar and it didn't come with a case.  You would think they would have disclosed that being as it absolutely came with one.  I've got one for my other soloist if I need to take it anywhere.  I can't complain to much as it was a lot less than they are going for on reverb.  Otherwise it's in amazing condition, I can't find a mark on it. I need to order a shim for the locking nut on the high e side and I need to look at the tuners, they are tight as fuck.  I can barely turn a couple of them and I have it set up for e flat.

Link Posted: 4/6/2024 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Neat!  I used to run a Charvel Spectrum and didn't know Jackson made set necks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: callmestick] [#12]
Neat!  I used to run a Charvel Spectrum and didn't know Jackson made set necks.
View Quote

@RickFinsta what color?  
I've always thought the spectrums were great looking guitars, I wanted a seafom but was only able to get one in black.  Here's mine.

I'd say a majority of the USA Jacksons besides the Dinky's are neck thru construction. Jackson was making a neck through version of the spectrum recently.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Well you're gonna hate me.  It was seafoam and we repainted it chameleon over a metallic blue color.  So it was color change like teal to blue to purple.  I loved the seafoam but it looked too surf for the type of stuff I do.  I never had the original neck, in fact I thought it was a San Dimas III for a long time.  The previous owner had also put Lace Sensors in it (the Clapton set) so I ripped that shit RIGHT out of there.  I had Rio Grandes in it and a Warmouth birdseye maple neck.  I sold it to a guy down in Texas and shipped it right in its road case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top