Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

I need help (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:31:58 AM EDT
[#1]
The buying stuff now isn’t a huge burden on my finances yet but I can see how it could expand quickly. I want to fix this before it does. Since my father died I just get get in the mood to really do anything and buying shit kinda motivates me for a minute
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#2]
you're in good company here.  most of us have probably been there to some extent.  

help out at a local animal shelter, they always need people to walk the dogs, just be with the animals.  free, and petting a dog releases oxytocin in both the dog and the human, with the same effects.  

figure out what kind of aerobic exercise you like and do it regularly.  fast walks are cheap and easy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:53:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By heavy260:
Set a goal for your money. At the end of the month I want X$ in my account. Hit that amount and next month make the goal higher. In the mean time go find something outside to do. You’re in WY? There’s a lot to do outside even if you’re not in the mountains.
View Quote

Just noticed OP was WY. What part of the state are you in ? Do you get out shooting or anything else outdoors ?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Just noticed OP was WY. What part of the state are you in ? Do you get out shooting or anything else outdoors ?
View Quote

I’m in the Casper area. I don’t get out shooting or anything near as much as I should. Ammo prices have messed with me lol
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Working out and getting more sleep is seriously underrated when it comes to getting your mind right.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:19:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I do struggle with sleep I feel there isn’t enough time in a day
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
I need help (Page 2 of 2)
Top Top