Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:50:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kobolowsky_Tires] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
I've said before in plenty of threads that I think that the deep state was heading into a position where it would be forced to make some sort of deal to survive and to keep things from coming completely apart.

The deep state is thoroughly corrupt, but not everyone involved is catastrophically stupid. It only really survives if the man in the street doesn't know it really exists. I have previously postulated that different factions within it have been vying for control with the most nakedly ambitious winning most of the time largely due to the recognition of the problem of a shared enemy. The enemy, of course, being the growing populist sentiment in the country. Growing by the day based on even the most casual observation of circumstances, it's a real threat to the long term interests of the deep state.

The problem for them is that it's not going away. It's only getting bigger, fueled by the obvious nature of deep state actions but mostly by the serial catastrophes brought about by the preferred DS candidates being handed power and then proceeding to be retarded with it.

Corrupt is one thing. Corrupt and stupid is quite another, especially when both are readily apparent and are tangible in the standard of living for the average citizen.

Sooner or later if they are to survive, they have to make a deal.

I think they have picked their moment and made one. Or at least a faction of the deep state has.

Just within the last few weeks there has been a number of things that would seem incredibly puzzling based on past history.

- Trump endorses the Ukraine package as a "loan" that anyone with a double digit IQ knows is not
- Bill Barr comes out of the woodwork to say that he's backing Trump and that the cases against Trump are wrong
- Mitch McConnel endorses Trump and then goes on Face the Nation and says that he's supporting the nominee and that the nominee no longer "whipping" people against the package is a "good sign"
- Trump supporting FBI funding and their new HQ
- This rather absurd article where they give a rhetorical blowjob to a political actor with deep ties to big pharma, big corporate types, and the deep state claiming she is "salvaging" Trump's campaign
- Floating deep state stooges like Tim Scott as VP. (See prior article)
- The apparent peace-making between DeSantis and Trump

These are all discordant with past statements and behaviors. That so many of them are happening at about the same time is, I think, indicative of something important behind the scenes changing.

From the deep state's perspective, a deal with Trump now is vastly preferable to trying to deal with him later. He's significantly weaker now while hoping to win the presidency than he would be having won the presidency over their best efforts to stop him. He's the nominee now, despite their best efforts to derail his return to the Oval. I'm betting that some of the more rational actors in the deep state have recognized that doubling down and hoping that the trend somehow miraculously reverses is foolish and have decided to use the tried and true approach of doing whatever they can to ensure that no matter who wins, they win. At least on some level. They have let the more radical voices among them prevail up until now, but I think now you will start to see that pushed back because their strategies aren't working and are actually making things significantly worse.

If I'm right, what would the deal look like?

Trump gets:

- A grant of immunity from the Supreme Court with a majority that includes Roberts at the very least, but probably Roberts and Barrett. It could be a complete shutdown of all the lawfare cases citing presidential immunity. But I suspect the more likely result is a finding that presidential acts are immune but personal acts aren't, spawning an entirely new set of litigation about what acts end up in which pile that would put any of the cases being resolved well beyond the election, making all of them moot. Think of this as the dividing the baby in half approach and the Supremes are suckers for that shit. So that's what I expect. But the practical effect would be to reset all of those cases to zero while what sort of act each thing would have to be run through appeals.

- The fraud machine isn't supported by the deep state. I'm sure it will be activated because DNC is gonna DNC, but it doesn't have the full scale support that it did in 2020. That in combination with multiple states passing reforms to limit the impact of the fraud machine helps make the impact significantly less.

- The press' (because the mainstream press is just the mouthpiece of factions within the deep state) universal reviling of Trump diminishes. Biden starts to get more critical coverage rather than the tongue bath he's been getting up to now. The reality of the economic numbers (and how they've been "revised" every time for the last few years) starts to become a mainstream narrative.

- The deep state scales back on the wokeness shit.

- Essentially a legit shot at being president and an end to the majority of the lawfare with some victories he can show off.

- Maybe...maybe...some vindication in the judiciary with the more excessive abuses of judicial authority answered for. But I consider this one the longest of long shots. Judges do not like to hold other judges accountable no matter how blatantly corruptly they behave.

The Deep State gets:

- Dictating the VP pick. It ends up being somebody like Tim Scott or DeSantis as an insurance policy. Insurance because Trump can be impeached or outright killed if he gets uppity and their boy gets in. It's not an idle threat, either. Just ask the Kennedys. Or Nixon.

- Minimal to no institutional reform. There will be no swamp draining. At best, some of the more radical actors who have pushed things to the point of absurdity and who will not want to cooperate in a new direction will get offered up as sacrifices. They'll be thoroughly marginalized and ALL the sins of the deep state will be pinned on them to help sell the narrative that it was just a couple of bad apples and everything's better now. I expect that those who don't play ball with the new direction will actually suffer real consequences...or at least a few will as a warning to everybody else to step the fuck in line. But as far as real progress on defanging the "intelligence community" or the FBI? Not going to happen. In fact, once some of the bad actors get publicly hammered expect the whole flag-waving OUR HEROES routine to show up. This will be an improvement, but not a real correction.

- Ukraine funding continues. Forever war is back on the menu, boys. Iraq/Afghanistan for 20 years, Ukraine for the next 20. Buckle up.

- An attempt to rehab the deep state with Trump's most hardcore loyalists. There are a chunk of people voting for Trump who think he's Jesus and will swallow anything he says. So the DS will try to get him to rehab their image with that segment so that a broad and united coalition against them is more difficult to produce in the future. I expect that the price of this will be some scapegoats among the overreaching radicals. They get hammered and probably pretty hard to make sure the message is loud and clear what direction The Firm has decided on and to try and defang attempts to hold institutional actors accountable. Make the institutions choose between their pet radicals and their own existence, and I'm certain which decision they'll make.

- No serious inquiry into the jab. This serves both Trump and the DS' interest because Trump wants to think he deserves credit for solving COVID and the pharma companies most certainly do not want a serious examination of the health impacts of their vaccine, a full accounting of how it came to market, or what safeguards and protocols they overlooked to get a product on the market. This leaves vaccine impacted and those who have been red-pilled on the entire enterprise out in the cold, but with little they can do about it. Look for Trump's administration (if he wins) to actively shut down any attempt at investigation or accountability on that front.

- Trump endorsements of more establishment type candidates for congress, not real reformers. This one there is probably some room for squish on, but I'd expect Trump to come down for Uniparty candidates more often than not.

Now don't get me wrong...I don't want to be right, but that's what I think best explains the disparate things I've been seeing over the last 30 days or so. I'd love to be wrong. But as unpleasant as the conclusion is, it's the only one I see that fits.

If I'm right, my predictions above will manifest here and there.

That's why I'm writing this out in its own thread rather than in another, because I'm looking to set a mark and determine how accurately I'm seeing what's going on. One of the keys to determining whether or not you are getting the right sources of information and whether or not you're correctly analyzing that information is the extent to which you have the ability to accurately predict what's going to happen. This is an exercise in that.

Being right out the rear view is much easier than being right about the road ahead.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I've said before in plenty of threads that I think that the deep state was heading into a position where it would be forced to make some sort of deal to survive and to keep things from coming completely apart.

The deep state is thoroughly corrupt, but not everyone involved is catastrophically stupid. It only really survives if the man in the street doesn't know it really exists. I have previously postulated that different factions within it have been vying for control with the most nakedly ambitious winning most of the time largely due to the recognition of the problem of a shared enemy. The enemy, of course, being the growing populist sentiment in the country. Growing by the day based on even the most casual observation of circumstances, it's a real threat to the long term interests of the deep state.

The problem for them is that it's not going away. It's only getting bigger, fueled by the obvious nature of deep state actions but mostly by the serial catastrophes brought about by the preferred DS candidates being handed power and then proceeding to be retarded with it.

Corrupt is one thing. Corrupt and stupid is quite another, especially when both are readily apparent and are tangible in the standard of living for the average citizen.

Sooner or later if they are to survive, they have to make a deal.

I think they have picked their moment and made one. Or at least a faction of the deep state has.

Just within the last few weeks there has been a number of things that would seem incredibly puzzling based on past history.

- Trump endorses the Ukraine package as a "loan" that anyone with a double digit IQ knows is not
- Bill Barr comes out of the woodwork to say that he's backing Trump and that the cases against Trump are wrong
- Mitch McConnel endorses Trump and then goes on Face the Nation and says that he's supporting the nominee and that the nominee no longer "whipping" people against the package is a "good sign"
- Trump supporting FBI funding and their new HQ
- This rather absurd article where they give a rhetorical blowjob to a political actor with deep ties to big pharma, big corporate types, and the deep state claiming she is "salvaging" Trump's campaign
- Floating deep state stooges like Tim Scott as VP. (See prior article)
- The apparent peace-making between DeSantis and Trump

These are all discordant with past statements and behaviors. That so many of them are happening at about the same time is, I think, indicative of something important behind the scenes changing.

From the deep state's perspective, a deal with Trump now is vastly preferable to trying to deal with him later. He's significantly weaker now while hoping to win the presidency than he would be having won the presidency over their best efforts to stop him. He's the nominee now, despite their best efforts to derail his return to the Oval. I'm betting that some of the more rational actors in the deep state have recognized that doubling down and hoping that the trend somehow miraculously reverses is foolish and have decided to use the tried and true approach of doing whatever they can to ensure that no matter who wins, they win. At least on some level. They have let the more radical voices among them prevail up until now, but I think now you will start to see that pushed back because their strategies aren't working and are actually making things significantly worse.

If I'm right, what would the deal look like?

Trump gets:

- A grant of immunity from the Supreme Court with a majority that includes Roberts at the very least, but probably Roberts and Barrett. It could be a complete shutdown of all the lawfare cases citing presidential immunity. But I suspect the more likely result is a finding that presidential acts are immune but personal acts aren't, spawning an entirely new set of litigation about what acts end up in which pile that would put any of the cases being resolved well beyond the election, making all of them moot. Think of this as the dividing the baby in half approach and the Supremes are suckers for that shit. So that's what I expect. But the practical effect would be to reset all of those cases to zero while what sort of act each thing would have to be run through appeals.

- The fraud machine isn't supported by the deep state. I'm sure it will be activated because DNC is gonna DNC, but it doesn't have the full scale support that it did in 2020. That in combination with multiple states passing reforms to limit the impact of the fraud machine helps make the impact significantly less.

- The press' (because the mainstream press is just the mouthpiece of factions within the deep state) universal reviling of Trump diminishes. Biden starts to get more critical coverage rather than the tongue bath he's been getting up to now. The reality of the economic numbers (and how they've been "revised" every time for the last few years) starts to become a mainstream narrative.

- The deep state scales back on the wokeness shit.

- Essentially a legit shot at being president and an end to the majority of the lawfare with some victories he can show off.

- Maybe...maybe...some vindication in the judiciary with the more excessive abuses of judicial authority answered for. But I consider this one the longest of long shots. Judges do not like to hold other judges accountable no matter how blatantly corruptly they behave.

The Deep State gets:

- Dictating the VP pick. It ends up being somebody like Tim Scott or DeSantis as an insurance policy. Insurance because Trump can be impeached or outright killed if he gets uppity and their boy gets in. It's not an idle threat, either. Just ask the Kennedys. Or Nixon.

- Minimal to no institutional reform. There will be no swamp draining. At best, some of the more radical actors who have pushed things to the point of absurdity and who will not want to cooperate in a new direction will get offered up as sacrifices. They'll be thoroughly marginalized and ALL the sins of the deep state will be pinned on them to help sell the narrative that it was just a couple of bad apples and everything's better now. I expect that those who don't play ball with the new direction will actually suffer real consequences...or at least a few will as a warning to everybody else to step the fuck in line. But as far as real progress on defanging the "intelligence community" or the FBI? Not going to happen. In fact, once some of the bad actors get publicly hammered expect the whole flag-waving OUR HEROES routine to show up. This will be an improvement, but not a real correction.

- Ukraine funding continues. Forever war is back on the menu, boys. Iraq/Afghanistan for 20 years, Ukraine for the next 20. Buckle up.

- An attempt to rehab the deep state with Trump's most hardcore loyalists. There are a chunk of people voting for Trump who think he's Jesus and will swallow anything he says. So the DS will try to get him to rehab their image with that segment so that a broad and united coalition against them is more difficult to produce in the future. I expect that the price of this will be some scapegoats among the overreaching radicals. They get hammered and probably pretty hard to make sure the message is loud and clear what direction The Firm has decided on and to try and defang attempts to hold institutional actors accountable. Make the institutions choose between their pet radicals and their own existence, and I'm certain which decision they'll make.

- No serious inquiry into the jab. This serves both Trump and the DS' interest because Trump wants to think he deserves credit for solving COVID and the pharma companies most certainly do not want a serious examination of the health impacts of their vaccine, a full accounting of how it came to market, or what safeguards and protocols they overlooked to get a product on the market. This leaves vaccine impacted and those who have been red-pilled on the entire enterprise out in the cold, but with little they can do about it. Look for Trump's administration (if he wins) to actively shut down any attempt at investigation or accountability on that front.

- Trump endorsements of more establishment type candidates for congress, not real reformers. This one there is probably some room for squish on, but I'd expect Trump to come down for Uniparty candidates more often than not.

Now don't get me wrong...I don't want to be right, but that's what I think best explains the disparate things I've been seeing over the last 30 days or so. I'd love to be wrong. But as unpleasant as the conclusion is, it's the only one I see that fits.

If I'm right, my predictions above will manifest here and there.

That's why I'm writing this out in its own thread rather than in another, because I'm looking to set a mark and determine how accurately I'm seeing what's going on. One of the keys to determining whether or not you are getting the right sources of information and whether or not you're correctly analyzing that information is the extent to which you have the ability to accurately predict what's going to happen. This is an exercise in that.

Being right out the rear view is much easier than being right about the road ahead.

Originally Posted By Flysc:
My take on Turtle jumping behind Trump is he knows they'll likely allow Trump back in the Oval Office...PoopyPants is so radioactive everybody knows that (in a land of honest elections) that he would lose in a quadrupal landslide if running against Mickey Mouse. McTurtle also knows "they" will not give Congress to Trump...he'll be a lame duck right out of the starting gate.  McTurtle and all the Right Wing of Swamp Party will be able to shout out boldly again in minority status. That'll shore up contribution coffers with their base for the next midterm cycle....Ka-Ching!

---------------------------------------

Well. That's quite a wall of text, OP.

If one believes in the Deep State, as the OP obviously does, then one probably also believes in all manner of "secret societies", bankers, ancient fraternal orders, old money, Ex- (isert failed state henchmen here, such as from Russia, Germany, England, Cambodia and the like) "running things" from behind the green curtain.

William Forstchen wrote a dystopian novel, One Second After. About a college perfesser living in a small town post-apocalypse. The last book in the series Five Years After details an intriguing story. About the "Deep State". I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read them, but once you learn who...and WHERE they hid all these years in perfect safety and comfort while 99 percent of the known world was Waterworld, would instantly recognize those characters in the book as "deep State".

Up until 2016 I doubt many of you knew how corrupt your own government really was. The election of President Trump exposed that. And even though he hasn't been POTUS in almost four years, their actions to derail him have served to expose these people for what they are.

If you can't see it, I feel sorry for you. You probably have no idea what's coming. Nothing you have lived through up until this time, and this goes for you Boomers and other oldsters, is like before. We're in uncharted territory. I wish y'all the best of luck. I really do. It's not too late to prepare to ride out (hopefully) what's coming. Probably. Better late than never.
Anyway

Anyone realize what happened in 2000? Al Gore. Hanging chads. Florida. Why Hillary in 2008 and just HOW.....Why Obama? HIllary certainly had more political capital (and dirt) to get the nomination so why some nobody big mouth from Illinois? How about George Bush just "happening" to end up as VP to Ronald Reagan? Hell, I doubt this Country has actually "freely and fairly" elected a President since oh, sometime before FDR. Speaking of which, he had three VP's over his tenure as POTUS. Y'all should do some "light" reading, find out why. Very entertaining.

So Trump made a deal with the DS. Would that be like a deal between Nixon and JFK during the contention over Chicago/Hawaii votes/electors in the 1960 election? Or WAS there a deal between them? Hmmm. Seems pretty odd LBJ just giving it up and letting Hubert Humphrey take the nomination in 1968 but considering all the ruckus he was getting over Vietnam, I get that. Speaking of which, their Convention this year is in Chicago. And it might be we all just got to watch a dry run of what they're going to do there, AND after November if a certain person gets "elected".

What, you thought they were all students "protesting" the poor whoever's? Naw man. There sure were a lot of oldsters in the booking photos I saw, LOL. Too old to be college students. And they all had bought tents at the same places. And used the same Rubbermaid grey trash buckets to make their shields. LOL. Multiple states/schools/all protesting the same thing and no one sees the connection? LOL.

Most of y'all watched what happened in the news or something, the "protests" in 2016/17. And J6. If you still don't see the connection with bad actors deep inside, I got nothing for ya except God Bless you.

If you don't see the connection with the timing of all the "court cases" and I use that term very loosely, or all the flaws in those cases that they're going to "get Trump" with, Sorry I wasted your time. I'm sure Jeopardy, The Price Is Right, Let's Make a Deal or the Wheel of Fortune is on some channel in your area. Or, you could get the collector's set on DVD from QVC.

I don't think it matters anymore who gets elected in November. Likely to go sideways either way. I honestly don't know. I don't think it's particularly telling that deepStaters like Barr, McConnell, etc are "supporting Trump. I don't believe that for a nanosecond. They're politicians. Means when they're not kissing babies, they're stealing lolipops. BUT....they always keep their options open.

Like Speaker Mike. After he got a TCI Briefing from the fibbies, he changed his tune as to why it was so important they do not need to get a warrant to spy on Americans. Sure. Sure it was all up and up. No, I don't blame MTG for trying to dump him too, I think he's earned it. But I think at this particular time, she's playing into the dem's hands doing that. Or maybe not. Dunno. Regardless, what happens in Nov is going to be anything but normal.
God Bless
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AT7:
Who are the members of the deep state? Who commands the deep state? How does the deep state know how to operate in lockstep?

View Quote

That's what some people have a very hard time understanding.  The deep state is simply the bureaucracy and it HAS no leader.  That's why it's so dangerous, there's no head to that snake.  It's amorphous, just a shitload of people who went to the same schools and share the same philosophies.  They don't need anyone to set the strategy for them because it's what they believe in just as surely as a fundamentalist Muslim believes Allah will greet him in paradise if he martyrs himself.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#3]
*Yuri Bezhmenov enters the thread*
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:57:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#5]

To go along with this theme:

Foreign leaders seeing the writing on the wall.

Biden is Apparently Upset that Foreign Officials Prefer to Meet With Trump
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Advance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGN3uwQDcQ
View All Quotes

i love it, it's like the inverse of the obama world apology tour.  or when djt took office and that weasel kerry followed him around.  payback is a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Holy shit what was that. I made it 42 seconds and was out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By macman37:

View Quote

It’s a guy claiming world leaders are meeting with Trump as though he is really the POTUS. It’s Q level stuff.

I would think if it was true they would have a pretty strong case to charge Trump with violation of the hatch act…

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:33:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#9]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

It’s a guy claiming world leaders are meeting with Trump as though he is really the POTUS. It’s Q level stuff.

I would think if it was true they would have a pretty strong case to charge Trump with violation of the hatch act…

View Quote

You’re slippin’

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Styxhexenhammer666’s thoughts on Q:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#10]

You’re slipping’

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/IMG_0837_jpeg-3206456.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/IMG_0838_jpeg-3206457.JPG

Styxhexenhammer666’s thoughts on Q:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/IMG_0839_jpeg-3206458.JPG

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Who are those two people? I will need to google search them.

The video makes it sound like Trump is meeting with world leaders altering the future of the world. Lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:53:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Best thread in a long time regarding political winds.

The financial backers and DS bureaucrats (sometimes the same people) will attempt to cut a deal with Trump.  They always have.  When they lose, they go to the media and run info ops.  When they win, they still run info ops.  

Vivek IMO is just another IC operation just like RFK is.  There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind at all that RFK is the primary IC injected candidate and one big hint is his COVID stuff.  It's a complete counter to Trump whose influencers seem to keep telling him his actions were good.  No one really wants to talk about it, especially the friggin Germans/NATO.

MAGA is the Tea Party to some degree, and we saw what the DS did to the Tea Party movement.  They injected their people into it, they ridiculed it, they accused it of racism, they took it over, and they investigated it.  By the time of the 2012 elections it was most in tatters with the GOP establishment types like McConnell and McCain claiming it was bad for business as "bad" candidates were getting pitted up against "good" Democrats.  That ignores the fact that non-establishment candidates were not funded, and advertised as they could have been.

I think JW_777s posts are very accurate based on everything I've learned.  Sometimes you meet some people you never expected to meet and they explain things to you that make sense in ways you never wanted to know.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#13]

On the contrary, the antidote is more involvement, especially in primaries and at the state and local level.

A lot of people have expected Trump to fix it all. He is incapable of doing so even if he really wanted to, which has never been clear. That's not how this will be fixed.

What is required is a movement much, much bigger than Trump and it needs to come from the grass roots.

View All Quotes

On the contrary, the antidote is more involvement, especially in primaries and at the state and local level.

A lot of people have expected Trump to fix it all. He is incapable of doing so even if he really wanted to, which has never been clear. That's not how this will be fixed.

What is required is a movement much, much bigger than Trump and it needs to come from the grass roots.

People would be very surprised at the good old boy connections locally and how far back they go, at least in my AO.  I'm sure some of the members here who don't post often know in their area or maybe are a part of it.

I always joke that where I grew up as the remnants of the mob that were the CHSs to the FBI.  Often times, that is quite true.  The local chief, now retired, shared some stories over the years.  There's a reason he never investigated or at least leaned on the PA State Police and PA AGs office.  

Funny thing is, I can name the crooked businesses that existed 50 years ago and then point out the new ones.  

If one doesn't see Barr as the representative of a faction within the deep state it certainly would be hard to explain his sudden appearance on Trump's side.

But seen through what I believe is the correct lens of being a long time deep state cleanup operator and leader, it makes perfect sense.

Barr's operational plan started the moment Trump became president.  There was something they were terrified of, regarding Trump and Epstein.  If one reads the various articles Barr was writing in early 2017 and really into 2018 "supporting" Trump, it becomes clear that he's on a mission to become the guy.  It's also not coincidental that his wife and Mueller's wife were supposedly good friends and he basically sent Mueller on his way (after Whitey Bulger got whacked).
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Q-bros don't get to talk strategy.  Or plans.  Or plans about strategy.  Or strategies for plan making.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Meadowmuffin:
His strategy was abundantly clear the four years that he was in office.  The TDS is strong in this thread.  Go ahead and vote for Biden.

Q-bros don't get to talk strategy.  Or plans.  Or plans about strategy.  Or strategies for plan making.

I'd love to know who ran/runs the Q-Operation.  The FBI knows all too well and redacted it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

I'd love to know who ran/runs the Q-Operation.  The FBI knows all too well and redacted it.
View All Quotes
His strategy was abundantly clear the four years that he was in office.  The TDS is strong in this thread.  Go ahead and vote for Biden.

Is Q still a thing? I thought all that stopped awhile ago.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By StanGram:

View Quote

People love stating that it is just some 4chan guy posting from his mother's basement and that it has been debunked. Meanwhile, Trump is re-posting things like...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#17]

People love stating that it is just some 4chan guy posting from his mother's basement and that it has been debunked. Meanwhile, Trump is re-posting things like...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/F__ageuWwAEBbo3_jpg-3206859.JPG

View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Most-insane-takes-you-ve-seen-in-arfcom-GD/5-2722563/
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Most-insane-takes-you-ve-seen-in-arfcom-GD/5-2722563/

i'm calling Alanis Morrissette.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By iveseenalittleontv:

View All Quotes

I might posit "don't you think?" were it not a pointless question.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

your irony goes to 11.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:09:17 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

These at least two of them posting on this page.

It’s like the WWF wrestling meme. “It’s still real to me!”
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iveseenalittleontv] [#24]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

View All Quotes

ah it's the trump sensitive crowd, come to also register their disapproval of 'conspiracy theories'.  

shortly after this they will deny any allegiance with the democrats, the media, DC, the television, etc.. despite having the same views.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#25]

ah it's the trump sensitive crowd, come to also register their disapproval of 'conspiracy theories'.  

shortly after this they will deny any allegiance with the democrats, the media, DC, the television, etc.. despite having the same views.
View Quote

This is why Qbros don't get a speaking part.  Not only is this about as deep as the well goes, it's a hilariously bad take.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#26]

This is why Qbros don't get a speaking part.  Not only is this about as deep as the well goes, it's a hilariously bad take.
View All Quotes

why do you keep talking about speaking parts, do you think this is a movie?  

https://qalerts.app/?q=movie

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#27]

https://qalerts.app/media/1b129fc0576cf95e41acf754744165029565e71dea75239df1eb85137989e688.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:25:37 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

https://qalerts.app/media/1b129fc0576cf95e41acf754744165029565e71dea75239df1eb85137989e688.jpg

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#29]
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Link:  https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112402443558324759
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Prezboi44:
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

https://i.imgur.com/qHAJ3kN.png

View Quote

the obama shareblue alt makes a great point, i'm going back to the uniparty.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:56:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Duck_Hunt] [#31]

View All Quotes
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

It’s ok to criticize your master.

Looks like uniparty to me.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:

View All Quotes
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

DJT is a President.  

masters keep slaves.  

some slaves rebel while others report on and speak against the rebellious.  

https://www.conservapedia.com/Uniparty

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/how_is_the_uniparty_destroying_america_let_me_count_the_ways.html
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

the fact anyone can post this meme cringe fest with a straight face is embarrassing for this site.

Trump is getting his ass dragged left and right and somehow he's still in charge. riiiiiight.

As of right now I've seen more evidence of UFOs than I have to support that.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 9:59:26 AM EDT
[#34]

the fact anyone can post this meme cringe fest with a straight face is embarrassing for this site.

Trump is getting his ass dragged left and right and somehow he's still in charge. riiiiiight.

View All Quotes

you honestly look at the state of the world and conclude that one of your priorities is to not be embarrassed?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#35]

DJT is a President.  

masters keep slaves.  

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/how_is_the_uniparty_destroying_america_let_me_count_the_ways.html
View All Quotes
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

DJT is a President.  

masters keep slaves.  

You have the traits.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:08:10 AM EDT
[#36]

You have the traits.
View All Quotes
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

DJT is a President.  

masters keep slaves.  

You have the traits.

of a conspiracy theorist?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:24:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#37]

you honestly look at the state of the world and conclude that one of your priorities is to not be embarrassed?
View All Quotes

Since I live in reality, my priorities include not being blinded by baseless optimism in the form of attempted memetic warfare.

You think this makes you seem more awake, but in reality, it's putting you to sleep. Relax, the "patriots" are "in control" and running everything behind the scenes. When what's really happening is this...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:29:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Low_Country] [#38]
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

View Quote

His son in law’s construction company is going to bid on the project.

Or maybe this is more 4D chess. Do I trust the plan? WWG1WGA?

lol
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:31:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alwaysright] [#39]

View Quote

Alive and well, just more low-key.  It's a very bad look for this site.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:35:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#40]
I think in the cold green rational sense that anything is possible and that's scientific as well as anything else that you could think of on the topic.

The pros and cons of this drama have always contained uncertainties, but facts are facts and the trail should start out there.

Bottom line is, will he break or not?

Depends.

He's not getting any younger and we know that for sure.

So, do they.

Some of their comprehensive programs have been somewhat successful and no one should forget about that.

They have the power of medical science firmly behind them now.

They will do what they have to do.

These are the facts.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Just like Kerry, right?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#42]

lol
View All Quotes
WTF Over?

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

lol

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SAE:
I think in the cold green rational sense that anything is possible and that's scientific as well as anything else that you could think of on the topic.

The pros and cons of this drama have always contained uncertainties, but facts are facts and the trail should start out there.

Depends.

So, do they.

Some of their comprehensive programs have been somewhat successful and no one should forget about that.

These are the facts.
View Quote

Just some reality I'm going to throw out there.

Let's go back to COVID.  Why not.  Trump was influenced to agree to the CDC's recommendations of lock down.  Why?  Hard to say.  People including Tucker Carlson, Hannity, etc. were used to influence his decisions let alone his own family members within the White House.

Or, the cut outs for the various tariffs against China which allowed a great deal of business to continue uninterrupted for people who were donating/leading efforts against Trump.

My point is, within Trump's team are people who are influenced who influence him and he doesn't always make the right decision.  He knows right now that supporting the removal of Mike Johnson would mean the Dems appointing a speaker and doing everything they could to keep him out, so, despite Johnson's actions which pissed off the conservative/MAGA base, Trump has to support Johnson.  There's lots of plots and movements in the background.

My only slight disagreement with the OP's premise is that the attacks will lessen to a certain degree.  To keep the anger games going they have to attack and have reasons to attack.  Personally, I think the goal is to dump a lot of bad news and negative reactions that have been delayed during Trump's administration.  They may not need to make up any attacks on him because there will be even more legitimately bad things for the people to be upset about and the media will be happy to report on it as if it appeared out of thin air the day Trump was inaugurated.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Let's go back to COVID.  Why not.  Trump was influenced to agree to the CDC's recommendations of lock down.  Why?  Hard to say.  People including Tucker Carlson, Hannity, etc. were used to influence his decisions let alone his own family members within the White House.

Or, the cut outs for the various tariffs against China which allowed a great deal of business to continue uninterrupted for people who were donating/leading efforts against Trump.

My point is, within Trump's team are people who are influenced who influence him and he doesn't always make the right decision.  He knows right now that supporting the removal of Mike Johnson would mean the Dems appointing a speaker and doing everything they could to keep him out, so, despite Johnson's actions which pissed off the conservative/MAGA base, Trump has to support Johnson.  There's lots of plots and movements in the background.

My only slight disagreement with the OP's premise is that the attacks will lessen to a certain degree.  To keep the anger games going they have to attack and have reasons to attack.  Personally, I think the goal is to dump a lot of bad news and negative reactions that have been delayed during Trump's administration.  They may not need to make up any attacks on him because there will be even more legitimately bad things for the people to be upset about and the media will be happy to report on it as if it appeared out of thin air the day Trump was inaugurated.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SAE:

Depends.

So, do they.

These are the facts.

Teflondon is never at fault for anything.

It’s not that he’s a life long big government nyc liberal.. he was influenced!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Since I live in reality, my priorities include not being blinded by baseless optimism in the form of attempted memetic warfare.

You think this makes you seem more awake, but in reality, it's putting you to sleep. Relax, the "patriots" are "in control" and running everything behind the scenes. When what's really happening is this...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36516/SPR_Mellish_jpg-3209474.JPG
View All Quotes

read the sidebar.  https://greatawakening.win/

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:52:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

again a uniparty enthusiast with the priorities of your average teenager.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

I'm not clicking random links from you. Feel free to copy/paste/synopsize.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 3:14:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#49]
nvm
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 13
Top Top