Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2023 3:19:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to file this in the "Inexplicable" folder.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Confidence is down because government lied about Covid, protected drug manufacturers from the results of the injections they came up with, and continued to lie, deceive, and mislead consumers.  So anyone with half a brain would distrust an agency known to lie, deceive and mislead people..(pretty much all the alphabet agencies, but there might be one out there that isn't like the rest).
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 5:30:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#3]
It's rather ironic that the result of lying about people being "anti-vaxers" actually made them genuine anti-vaxers.

Needs more coercion.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sure the "experts" are baffled.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
It's rather ironic that the result of lying about people being "anti-vaxers" actually made them genuine anti-vaxers.

Needs more coercion.
View Quote

What would really be ironic is if in 12 or so years all the "anti-vaxed" kids born after this mess are doing much better overall.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

What would really be ironic is if in 12 or so years all the "anti-vaxed" kids born after this mess are doing much better overall.
View Quote

I believe they will be, and I fear that no one will have any way of knowing.

When this garbage first started, hospitals aggressively sought for any evidence of a virus when someone died so as to rake in the government dollars, and in our post-vax world they all wear blindfolds.

I mentioned before that someone here posted an American Heart Association paper stating that the incidence of congenital heart defects will rise in 2025 (yeh, they put a specific year to it) because of "climate change" and the anticipated increase in temperatures.  Every institution has been corrupted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top