Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2024 2:30:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stitches1974]
I sent this IM out at 8:41 AM today.

"Here are the details for you. I can photobomb you later if you want some pics, as I'll be out of the house today.

2023 ORP in nautical blue. Took delivery July 13th 2023. 2549 miles on the odometer, currently. I predict around 5K by the time I sell it. Accident free.

Garaged full time. Always hand washed. 2 bucket method. Has never been offroad or seen snow. We had 2 very light snows this year.

Installed mods:

Caliraised rock sliders, with reversable fillers. Professionally installed. They make great steps as well.

WILDPEAK A/T3W put on the truck when it had 53 miles. Severe weather rated snowflake emblem.

Full tint, except the moon roof. That includes the windshield, which is pretty much translucent

Factory add ons:

power moonroof, all weather floor liners and cargo tray, stock mats came with it and are still sealed in the cargo area.

dual usb power port/ charger that takes the front 12V port and converts it to USB high speed charging.

High performance LED foglights

10 year 100,000 miles Toyota platinum, $0 deductible warranty. It is transferrable. Expires July 12, 2033.

Price: 40K. Vehicle is paid off and title in hand."

When I hit the send button, this is what it was delivered as:

Here+are+the+details+for+you%2E+I+can+photobomb+you+later+if+you+want+some+pics%2C+as+I'll+be+out+of+the+house+today%2E

2023+ORP+in+nautical+blue%2E+Took+delivery+July+13th+2023%2E+2549+miles+on+the+odometer%2C+currently%2E+I+predict+around+5K+by+the+time+I+sell+it%2E+Accident+free%2E

Garaged+full+time%2E+Always+hand+washed+%28+2+bucket+method+%29%2E+Has+never+been+offroad+or+seen+snow%2E+We+had+2+very+light+snows+this+year%2E

Installed+mods%3A

Caliraised+rock+sliders%2C+with+reversable+fillers%2E+Professionally+installed%2E+They+make+great+steps+as+well%2E

WILDPEAK+A%2FT3W+put+on+the+truck+when+it+had+53+miles+%28+severe+weather+rated%2C+snowflake+emblem+%29

Full+tint%2C+except+the+moon+roof%2E+That+includes+the+windshield%2C+which+is+pretty+much+translucent%2E

Factory+add+ons%3A

power+moonroof%2C+all+weather+floor+liners+and+cargo+tray+%28+stock+mats+came+with+it+and+are+still+sealed+in+the+cargo+area+%29

dual+usb+power+port+%2Fcharger+%28+that+takes+the+front++12+V+port+and+converts+it+to+USB+high+speed+charging+%29

High+performance+LED+foglights

10+year%2F+100%2C000+miles+Toyota%2C+platinum+%240+deductible+warranty%2E+It+is+transferrable%2E+Expires+July+12%2C+2033%2E

Price%3A+40K%2E+Vehicle+is+paid+off+and+title+in+hand
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top