Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/19/2024 12:14:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Muricha]
Not to dupe but realize it’s late and many only look at ‘gun’ threads or page1.

Iran under attack page 912

Explosions at geographical locations Irans nuclear facilities.
Unknown if nuke ‘facilities’ were hit.

Baghdad downtown IRG gathering hit as well.

End of thread. More info in big thread.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#1]
don't really care.  they had it coming.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Muricha:
Not to dupe but realize it’s late and many only look at ‘gun’ threads or page1.

Iran under attack

Explosions at Irans nuclear geographical facilities.
Unknown if facilities were hit.
View Quote

#good

Overdue IMHO

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:22:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Muricha] [#3]
Pandora’s box be opening.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:23:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#4]
And then what? Various countries continue to escalate until..?

Why am I reminded of the bad guy monologing in the movie The Sum Of All Fears. "You don't fight America and Russia at the same time."

The Sum of All Fears (5/9) Movie CLIP - This Virus Is Airborne (2002) HD

Now all we need is a phone call that ends with the words, "and now we are counting on you."
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:26:08 AM EDT
[#5]
This has been a goal for a long time.

Remember the neocons plan for "7 countries in 5 years"?  I guess it's taking longer than expected.  But the are still steadily falling.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#6]
This is going to be the start of WW3
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:27:36 AM EDT
[#7]
They screwed around, now they gonna find out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
View Quote

Why do people think that?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:47:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HillaryClinton] [#9]
Originally Posted By Scratch45:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scratch45:

Right now things are still small but my fear is that other countries like Syria and Russia start helping Iran. This will cause US and NATO to help Isreal. Before you know it there will be multiple countries involved. If Iran is stupid enough to launch a nuke at Isreal I believe things will escalate immediately.

Whatever happens, I hope the US stays the hell out of it. I'm tired of us defending the world only for the same people we save to still hate us.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Gold prices gonna spike, prob oil too
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:55:14 AM EDT
[#11]
96 hours
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Efl15:
96 hours
View Quote

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HE WARNED US AND WE DIDNT LISTEN
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Right now things are still small but my fear is that other countries like Syria and Russia start helping Iran. This will cause US and NATO to help Isreal. Before you know it there will be multiple countries involved. If Iran is stupid enough to launch a nuke at Isreal I believe things will escalate immediately.

Whatever happens, I hope the US stays the hell out of it. I'm tired of us defending the world only for the same people we save to still hate us.
View Quote

If they launch a nuke, it will be intercepted like all the other ballistic threats. Meh. Depending on where exactly it was intercepted, it could be weeks to never for it to be confirmed as a nuke. Very little likelihood it would ever be publicly confirmed, we've played that game and buried the news several times before.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:32:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Did they scuttle the flying carpets yet?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:48:15 AM EDT
[#15]
turn them into a parking lot
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:39:03 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

No, no it's not.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:44:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By somedude:
don't really care.  they had it coming.
View Quote

They did beg for it, so...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:49:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:17:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GLOCKshooter] [#20]
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

If they launch a nuke, it will be intercepted like all the other ballistic threats. Meh. Depending on where exactly it was intercepted, it could be weeks to never for it to be confirmed as a nuke. Very little likelihood it would ever be publicly confirmed, we've played that game and buried the news several times before.
View Quote

WTF?  We have stopped nukes in flight several times already?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:45:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I hope the Sand Orcs learned their lesson but that is way beyond their gain of function.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

And you can trace its genesis back to May 28th, 2016; we should have let that damn gorilla live.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:37:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

And you can trace its genesis back to May 28th, 2016; we should have let that damn gorilla live.
View Quote

Dicks out
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:52:54 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

If Iran lobs nukes at Israel there's no way we're staying out of it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:53:42 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

No it’s not. Nobody cares what happens in the sand box. It’s the only place we aren’t afraid to put boots on the ground. It’s free for all there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:07:07 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Seen on at least one Israeli Missile:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

@iwouldntknow

I’m sure you can’t elaborate though I’d love to hear more about that. Or maybe I’m better off not knowing after all
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:17:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Underscore_O_Three:

Remember the neocons plan for "7 countries in 5 years"?  I guess it's taking longer than expected.  But the are still steadily falling.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
View Quote

Here is the thing.
As a Bible guy.. at some point these nations gather their armies and march on Israel while the rest of the world is powerless or just unwilling to step in and help.
Im not sure how we get from here to there....but clearly it wont go as smoothly as the neocons expect.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:33:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:

Here is the thing.
As a Bible guy.. at some point these nations gather their armies and march on Israel while the rest of the world is powerless or just unwilling to step in and help.
Im not sure how we get from here to there....but clearly it wont go as smoothly as the neocons expect.
View Quote

Are you sure it’s not just surrounded by armies?
We may be a bit closer now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

We were warned! Changed the course of history.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
And then what? Various countries continue to escalate until..?

Why am I reminded of the bad guy monologing in the movie The Sum Of All Fears. "You don't fight America and Russia at the same time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzp2rpe06j8

Now all we need is a phone call that ends with the words, "and now we are counting on you."
View Quote

You based your life’s philosophy on the Worst movie of all time?    

Do yourself a favor: Read the book.   It’s good and it’s a lot more plausible.   The creator of the movie was afraid of offending muslims, and so created that abomination, which deserves nothing but contempt.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Underscore_O_Three:

View Quote

Is this where we get two or three years of horseshit about Iran defending Christianity from globo homos and biolabs?

You can do it. We're all counting on you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:10:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#34]
This thread is an excellent example of where we are, morally, spiritually and intellectually.    

One guy is terrified because of a badly done movie.

One guy blames it on the “Neocons”.      

One guy, still trapped in 1979, is scared of WW-III, because Russia and Syria are going to jump in.  

One guy is expecting Armageddon (literally Armageddon, from the Bible)

One millennial hipster posts a childish meme, to demonstrate how He sees the world. (He’s very scared, and blaming his demise on deplorable geriatric Boomers)

The most reasonable and logical respondent, reminds us of an innocent Gorilla senselessly murdered, and the corresponding shift in Reality which occurred……   - And This guy makes the most sense.  

What The Fuck Happened to the Men of America?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm holding out for the page 917 update.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Conflict in the middle east?  That's weird.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

@iwouldntknow

I’m sure you can’t elaborate though I’d love to hear more about that. Or maybe I’m better off not knowing after all
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

@iwouldntknow

The Silent War by John Piña Craven. The nukes were stopped somehow by a failure of some sort on their end. We leveraged that into arms reductions on their end.

They'll say the project failed but they also presented the ships bell to Congress.

There's other stuff, most of which has been privileged conversations and is better off not being known.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
This thread is an excellent example of where we are, morally, spiritually and intellectually.    

One guy, still trapped in 1979, is scared of WW-III, because Russia and Syria are going to jump in.  

One millennial hipster posts a childish meme, to demonstrate how He sees the world. (He’s very scared, and blaming his demise on deplorable geriatric Boomers)

The most reasonable and logical respondent, reminds us of an innocent Gorilla senselessly murdered, and the corresponding shift in Reality which occurred……   - And This guy makes the most sense.  

View Quote

Let me remind you that you said: “The most reasonable and logical respondent, reminds us of an innocent Gorilla senselessly murdered, and the corresponding shift in Reality which occurred……   - And This guy makes the most sense.”

I think we now know what happened to the men of America.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#39]
the Persians deserve it and more, even a nuke or two
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:

Dicks out
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:

Dicks out
Yes, discks out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Iran’s leadership probably isn’t feeling very secure after this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:42:28 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Holy fuck what great response
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

If Iran launches a nuke, the war will be over and Iran will be a glassy plane before the world can react.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks like it was only a few minor drones.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Israel wasn’t going to ignore attacks, successful or not
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#47]
TEOTWAWKI
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Read this again boys...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

This sums up GD almost every day. Succinct my friend.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Israel launched a couple missiles at an Iranian air base.

Everyone in the Biden admin trips over each other to get to a news camera to state the US was not involved.

Iran says they will not respond.

Is that an accurate summary?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top