User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Techsan02:

It 100% is the finish line for the 'pro forced birth' crowd. The 'ghetto goblin' that they demanded birth their baby? Well now that ghetto goblin has a disgusting, unruly, undisciplined crotchfruit leeching off muh tax money. A VAST majority of pro forced birthers instantly stop caring (and turn into saying vile, un-Christian things about the child/mother) the moment the umbilical cord is cut.
View Quote

Yeah, how dare they get upset at someone living off their tax dollars.

Again, forcing the creation of entire armies of hostile voters does not end well, but get some here will gladly lose everything so long as they lose by the rules.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#2]
A lot of them will be wanted by their parents once they are born. For those that aren't wanted, let the parents surrender then within approximately 1 year, and they will get adopted, or supported by tax payers w/ foster parents. It's a minimal cost to preserve human life.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

If politicians had the moral courage to ban abortion, don’t you think they would have the moral courage to cut welfare?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
How about we stop subsidizing single parent households, and start depending on personal responsibility ?

Can’t disagree there, but again this thread is about (an imagined) reality.

If politicians had the moral courage to ban abortion, don’t you think they would have the moral courage to cut welfare?

That's true.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
What's ironic is that most of the lives saved by the GOP's efforts to prevent abortions will go on to grow into adults that support candidates who push the abolition of Christian faith and promote abortions.

We would need to abolish univesal suffrage to offset the influx of parasites that would be the direct result of a 100% abortion ban.  

Again, good Christian women of the type you'd want to have dozens of children are not out there getting abortions.   So, what's the negative? More parasites.  How do you counter that negative whlle staying within the teachings of Jesus Christ?  You abolish universal suffrage and switch to a merit suffrage system.   There ya go, you just counterd the negative trade off and now you can be in line with God's intent.  

100% Ban on Abortion. 100% Ban on Universal Suffrage.   Problem solved, problem staying solved.  Abortion is a sin, but restricting who votes is not a sin.

View Quote

That won’t happen (limiting suffrage) and you know it.

Like I said, I’m not required to save future enemy voters. My humanity doesn’t get to be used by enemies who themselves lack any humanity against me and mine anymore.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:15:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BobTheGreat:

How can you tell the future political persuasions of someone not yet born? Plenty of good people come from crappy parents and vice versa.  And even if you could know with certainty what any one individual's future holds, does that justify condemning them to death over fear of their future actions?

Abolitionists in the 1840's and 50's were met with similar arguments about why slaves couldn't possibly be freed yet, and how much of a cultural drain it would be, and how they were really better off being slaves anyway. That argument was wrong then, just like it's wrong now.
View Quote

https://news.unl.edu/newsrooms/today/article/twins-study-confirms-genetic-role-of-politics/

https://werkat.substack.com/p/how-heritable-are-political-views

After how many generations of hostiles do you throw in the towel and let come what may?

How many generations of welfare voting Marxists is enough for you? I want answers.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

https://news.unl.edu/newsrooms/today/article/twins-study-confirms-genetic-role-of-politics/

After how many generations of hostiles do you throw in the towel and let come what may?

How many generations of welfare voting Marxists is enough for you? I want answers.
View All Quotes

How can you tell the future political persuasions of someone not yet born? Plenty of good people come from crappy parents and vice versa.  And even if you could know with certainty what any one individual's future holds, does that justify condemning them to death over fear of their future actions?

Abolitionists in the 1840's and 50's were met with similar arguments about why slaves couldn't possibly be freed yet, and how much of a cultural drain it would be, and how they were really better off being slaves anyway. That argument was wrong then, just like it's wrong now.

Those studies are not deterministic, and acknowledge the role that environmental/experiential factors play in political socialization.  Those studies also have massive methodological problems, and applying any such study to a large populations is going to yield no predictive result.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:48:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

Those studies are not deterministic, and acknowledge the role that environmental/experiential factors play in political socialization.  Those studies also have massive methodological problems, and applying any such study to a large populations is going to yield no predictive result.
View Quote

Do I have to bring up the voting trends polls, broken into races/genders again?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:56:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:

idk.. maybe stop creating them?  

do you commit crimes?  no - because there are consequences
when fucking without protection or marriage has consequences maybe people will think a little more before and stop expecting the state to kill their offspring for them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:
If abortion is 100% banned in the US today, what do we do with all the unwanted children

idk.. maybe stop creating them?  

do you commit crimes?  no - because there are consequences
when fucking without protection or marriage has consequences maybe people will think a little more before and stop expecting the state to kill their offspring for them.

lol. Yup people will definitely start fucking less.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:59:33 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Do I have to remind you that the studies you identified acknowledge the role that history and experience plays upon political ideology?  You should really read what you post.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:06:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagoth-Ur] [#10]

Do I have to remind you that the studies you identified acknowledge the role that history and experience plays upon political ideology?  You should really read what you post.
View Quote

And what history and experience do you think generational welfare voters will have and under go?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:51:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BobTheGreat] [#11]

And what history and experience do you think generational welfare voters will have and under go,l
View All Quotes

And what history and experience do you think generational welfare voters will have and under go,l

Three objections :

First - a person's future actions cannot and should not determine what their life is worth or whether it is OK to kill them. That is antithetical to every founding principle of the United States and rights-based philosophy in general.

Second - you're painting with a very broad brush to determine worthiness of life or death on an individual level. Even if you can make a case that future bad voting habits or crimes are cause to kill someone now (which you can't), doing so based on generalized and widely varying statistics will inevitably include people who do not fit into those statistics, yet will be killed alongside those who do. This is unjust even by the standard of killing someone for pre-crime.

Third - everything you said can just as easily (maybe more so) be used to condemn a 2 year old as an unborn fetus. Whether you know it or not, you're making an argument for infanticide and more generally the killing of born people who live in undesirable or non-productive ways. That is the very definition of eugenics.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]

@MkTwain

If you could, would you have aborted the following people.

Karl Marx
Fredrick Engels
Lennin
Trotsky
Stalin
Mao

If not, explain why.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MkTwain:
If euthenasia were illegal, what would we do with all the elderly, disabled, and mentally challenged?  

the point being, how you treat the most vulnerable in your society speaks volumes about your society.   There is no person more vulnerable to the whims of man (and woman) than an unborn child.

Who do you want to be?

@MkTwain

If you could, would you have aborted the following people.

Karl Marx
Fredrick Engels
Lennin
Trotsky
Stalin
Mao

If not, explain why.

@Dagoth-Ur

Have you found a way to inspect a child in the womb and predict their future? If you can't do that, then your question is completely irrelevant.  

You divided by potato.  

So basically you are in favor of eugenics: killing 'undesirable' babies.  We just haven't targeted the right population yet?  Interestingly, that's exactly what Hitler wanted to do...

You are literally supporting the very thing you are protesting.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:35:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#13]

View All Quotes

Poverty, histories of exclusion, particular parties actively courting them, among many experiences will shape voter preference.  Look at the shift to the left of second generation Asian immigrants.  

Your understanding of what you posted is absolutely laughable, and misunderstands what the research is saying.  You are grafting on substantive ideologies that exist outside of genetics, to a finite study of twins and their gross ideological tendencies.  Like most of what you post, you have almost no clue what you cite says.

For someone who shows such antipathy to academia, why are you attaching yourself to an obscure journal article that does not prove anything remotely like the assertions you have made?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Poverty, histories of exclusion, particular parties actively courting them, among many experiences will shape voter preference.  Look at the shift to the left of second generation Asian immigrants.  

Your understanding of what you posted is absolutely laughable, and misunderstands what the research is saying.  You are grafting on substantive ideologies that exist outside of genetics, to a finite study of twins and their gross ideological tendencies.  Like most of what you post, you have almost no clue what you cite says.

For someone who shows such antipathy to academia, why are you attaching yourself to an obscure journal article that does not prove anything remotely like the assertions you have made?
View Quote

Shift to the left? They were ALWAYS on the left, even the first generation, why? Because genes/culture make the politics.

Blank slateism is an active denial of reality. People with a lower IQ are drawn to a lower intelligence base worldview, ever notice the lazy and stupid are drawn to Marxism like moths to a flame?

Again, your worldview of nothing is set in stone, everyone is a blank slate, “just give them a chance” is under fire and falling apart.

We tried it your way for 3 generations and it didn’t turn out the way you thought it would…Who’s fault is that?

For what is worth, you are a better man then I, reality and its vast, harsh, sanity bending hardships have long since beaten what compassion was left in me.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Shift to the left? They were ALWAYS on the left, even the first generation, why? Because genes/culture make the politics.

Blank slateism is an active denial of reality. People with a lower IQ are drawn to a lower intelligence base worldview, ever notice the lazy and stupid are drawn to Marxism like moths to a flame?

Again, your worldview of nothing is set in stone, everyone is a blank slate, “just give them a chance” is under fire and falling apart.

We tried it your way for 3 generations and it didn’t turn out the way you thought it would…Who’s fault is that?

For what is worth, you are a better man then I, reality and its vast, harsh, sanity bending hardships have long since beaten what compassion was left in me.
View All Quotes

That is factually incorrect.  Exit polls from 1992 to 2016 show a flipping of the Asian American vote from 60% republican in 1992 to 60% democrat in 2016.  How the fuck do you attribute such a shift to genetics?  Again, the studies you cite, do not support such a claim.

Where have I argued for a tabula rasa?  What I have argued is that there is a mountain of research that shows the influence that your experiences, social groups, family, world events, among other factors have on political ideology.  Anyone who is arguing for a purely nature or nurture argument is idiotic.  Could genetics have an effect?  Absolutely, but that does not correlate to entire racial groups behaving one way, genetic tendencies being deterministic, or the negation of outside factors.

Asians have been in the United States for far longer than 3 generations.  Again, factually incorrect.

I would argue that you have very little relationship with reality, and rather your own predilections have created a very hateful worldview that has little grounding in reality.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:20:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Francisco_dAnconia] [#16]
View Quote
You got something right.  Culture does make the politics.  If only we could figure out what mass murder of the unborn instead of connecting actions to consequences does to culture and why the left are all-in on abortion and will seamlessly slide into infanticide and euthanasia once they fully win that argument...
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Give them the jobs illegals took. Duh!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#18]

That is factually incorrect.  Exit polls from 1992 to 2016 show a flipping of the Asian American vote from 60% republican in 1992 to 60% democrat in 2016.  How the fuck do you attribute such a shift to genetics?  Again, the studies you cite, do not support such a claim.

Where have I argued for a tabula rasa?  What I have argued is that there is a mountain of research that shows the influence that your experiences, social groups, family, world events, among other factors have on political ideology.  Anyone who is arguing for a purely nature or nurture argument is idiotic.  Could genetics have an effect?  Absolutely, but that does not correlate to entire racial groups behaving one way, genetic tendencies being deterministic, or the negation of outside factors.

Asians have been in the United States for far longer than 3 generations.  Again, factually incorrect.

I would argue that you have very little relationship with reality, and rather your own predilections have created a very hateful worldview that has little grounding in reality.
View Quote

Wait, what nationality of Asians are you speaking about?

I attribute the shift as those who survived the communist regimes did so in part thanks to the it ability to conform to the collective in a rapid manner as those most able to were most likely to survive, factor in generations of in-group preference along with a proclivity for support of collectivism and distributional politics and its very clear why this shift happened.

Add in “free stuff” because they are “victims” of “racism” and it’s no wonder why they shifted far left, even as they being cannibalized by other members of their coalition of the damned.

And frankly if this is how they vote, all the better to prevent more of them from entry into this country.

You are correct, you have not, but some pro lifers are. That was not correct or right to make that accusation against you. I am sorry.

Never said they were not, a vast majority of them are 3 or less generations (Chinese, Korea, SEAs, etc) from the wars in SEA and communist fuckery.

And yet my hateful worldview is proven right by how groups vote.

When 51% or more of a group vote to impoverish you, disenfranchise you by overwhelming you with their own people, to disarm you and use the state to destroy your rights, freedoms, future and that of your children, you have to treat them as what they clearly are, a threat.

I did not make iron law of politics (all actions and intent can be boiled down to Friend Foe Distinction)
But if you don’t agree understand, accept, and operate under it, it can and will harm/destroy you, and everything/everyone you care about.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Francisco_dAnconia:
You got something right.  Culture does make the politics.  If only we could figure out what mass murder of the unborn instead of connecting actions to consequences does to culture and why the left are all-in on abortion and will seamlessly slide into infanticide and euthanasia once they fully win that argument...
View Quote

So…Why did you deliberately ignore the other have to what makes culture again?

You know what enables leftists winning, allow in more people who will vote for them and their madness.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MkTwain:

@Dagoth-Ur

Have you found a way to inspect a child in the womb and predict their future? If you can't do that, then your question is completely irrelevant.  

You divided by potato.  

So basically you are in favor of eugenics: killing 'undesirable' babies.  We just haven't targeted the right population yet?  Interestingly, that's exactly what Hitler wanted to do...

You are literally supporting the very thing you are protesting.
View Quote

Reduction Ad Hitler stopped working years ago, ok?

How many generations of welfare voters is enough?  3?-5?-20? You see it’s not that they are exist at my expense that is so upsetting , it’s the fact they use the only thing of value, the only tool they have, and fashion it as a weapon to loot the labor, wealth, property of others at the low cost of our rights that I find to be so revolting.

I am not obligated to raise an Army against myself, an obligation your side fails to understand, accept, or follow to your own detriment.

Your side never explains away the predictable rise of the costs of welfare, or the rise of crime, or tens of millions more enemy voters that will have their ballots weaponized against us, all you have is baby waving and screaming “ You’re Literally Hitler!”, behavior which is indistinguishable from shitlibs.

So you would not have saved 200-300 million people?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:41:04 PM EDT
[#21]

You know what enables leftists winning, allow in more people who will vote for them and their madness.
View All Quotes

Given your proclivities to support the same policies as leftists I'm getting curious about your genetics.  Or does that not count?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:21:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thrasymachus] [#22]

Wait, what nationality of Asians are you speaking about?  The numbers I am citing are for Asians writ large.

I attribute the shift as those who survived the communist regimes did so in part thanks to the it ability to conform to the collective in a rapid manner as those most able to were most likely to survive, factor in generations of in-group preference along with a proclivity for support of collectivism and distributional politics and its very clear why this shift happened.  What theory of selective breeding supports changes after only several generations?  Further, the shift from voting Republican to Democrat happened after they came to the United States, so your theory does not hold up.  

Add in “free stuff” because they are “victims” of “racism” and it’s no wonder why they shifted far left, even as they being cannibalized by other members of their coalition of the damned. Asians represent a very small minority of welfare recipients.  Whites are the vast majority of welfare recipients.

And frankly if this is how they vote, all the better to prevent more of them from entry into this country.  You propose we have a political litmus test, and not allow people to come in who might over time support one of the two main political parties?  Have you read Federalist 10?

You are correct, you have not, but some pro lifers are. That was not correct or right to make that accusation against you. I am sorry.

Never said they were not, a vast majority of them are 3 or less generations (Chinese, Korea, SEAs, etc) from the wars in SEA and communist fuckery.  You spoke about Asians without any nuance, and many have been here since the 1800s.  Many have immigrated after conflict, and have a distinct hatred of communism, but they do not falsely equate Democrats with communist as many do here.

And yet my hateful worldview is proven right by how groups vote.  No you have not been proven right, and all you have shown is that you have an irrational hatred of an other made up in your head.

When 51% or more of a group vote to impoverish you, disenfranchise you by overwhelming you with their own people, to disarm you and use the state to destroy your rights, freedoms, future and that of your children, you have to treat them as what they clearly are, a threat. Nice strawman argument.  Try and avoid logical fallacies.  I hate to break it to you, but people are allowed to vote and have a political preference.  You can bitch all you want, but that is the system we have.

I did not make iron law of politics (all actions and intent can be boiled down to Friend Foe Distinction)  That's incredibly reductionist, and is not supported by the most basic of empirical experience.
But if you don’t agree understand, accept, and operate under it, it can and will harm/destroy you, and everything/everyone you care about.  Your chicken little stchick does not magically make your doom porn proclamations real. I have spent decades studying politics and conflict, and your analysis has about as much rigor as a child.
View All Quotes

Wait, what nationality of Asians are you speaking about?  The numbers I am citing are for Asians writ large.

I attribute the shift as those who survived the communist regimes did so in part thanks to the it ability to conform to the collective in a rapid manner as those most able to were most likely to survive, factor in generations of in-group preference along with a proclivity for support of collectivism and distributional politics and its very clear why this shift happened.  What theory of selective breeding supports changes after only several generations?  Further, the shift from voting Republican to Democrat happened after they came to the United States, so your theory does not hold up.  

Add in “free stuff” because they are “victims” of “racism” and it’s no wonder why they shifted far left, even as they being cannibalized by other members of their coalition of the damned. Asians represent a very small minority of welfare recipients.  Whites are the vast majority of welfare recipients.

And frankly if this is how they vote, all the better to prevent more of them from entry into this country.  You propose we have a political litmus test, and not allow people to come in who might over time support one of the two main political parties?  Have you read Federalist 10?

Never said they were not, a vast majority of them are 3 or less generations (Chinese, Korea, SEAs, etc) from the wars in SEA and communist fuckery.  You spoke about Asians without any nuance, and many have been here since the 1800s.  Many have immigrated after conflict, and have a distinct hatred of communism, but they do not falsely equate Democrats with communist as many do here.

And yet my hateful worldview is proven right by how groups vote.  No you have not been proven right, and all you have shown is that you have an irrational hatred of an other made up in your head.

When 51% or more of a group vote to impoverish you, disenfranchise you by overwhelming you with their own people, to disarm you and use the state to destroy your rights, freedoms, future and that of your children, you have to treat them as what they clearly are, a threat. Nice strawman argument.  Try and avoid logical fallacies.  I hate to break it to you, but people are allowed to vote and have a political preference.  You can bitch all you want, but that is the system we have.

I did not make iron law of politics (all actions and intent can be boiled down to Friend Foe Distinction)  That's incredibly reductionist, and is not supported by the most basic of empirical experience.
But if you don’t agree understand, accept, and operate under it, it can and will harm/destroy you, and everything/everyone you care about.  Your chicken little stchick does not magically make your doom porn proclamations real. I have spent decades studying politics and conflict, and your analysis has about as much rigor as a child.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:10:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Given your proclivities to support the same policies as leftists I'm getting curious about your genetics.  Or does that not count?
View Quote

Tactics are tactics, objectives are objectives. My policy is “sit back and let my enemies do upon each other that which they will do upon each other.

This is no different than a Jihadist being beheaded by another Jihadist because he was caught drinking fermented apple juice, or having lustful thoughts about another man’s goat.

You can question my genes all you want. Won’t get you anywhere. Since 18 I have only moved more and more inline to objective facts of reality.

I never voted for a leader who actively campaigned to streak our country out from under our feet and give to the armies of layabouts or their imported Janice from the third world who think everything we built is somehow there’s.

I never voted to take away your rights, freedoms, wealth, property or dim the bright future of your spawn.

You want to find an enemy in me friend? I’m afraid you will not, because it’s just not there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:23:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#24]
How can you tell the future political persuasions of someone not yet born? Plenty of good people come from crappy parents and vice versa.
View Quote
Plenty? How many is "plenty"? I would bet that how good/shitty the parents are is an overwhelmingly accurate predictor of what kids will be good and what kids will be shit.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By runcible:
Plenty? How many is "plenty"? I would bet that how good/shitty the parents are is an overwhelmingly accurate predictor of what kids will be good and what kids will be shit.
View Quote

“You can’t use pattern recognition, math, or any other tool to determine what I don’t want to be proven!/s
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Tactics are tactics, objectives are objectives. My policy is “sit back and let my enemies do upon each other that which they will do upon each other.

This is no different than a Jihadist being beheaded by another Jihadist because he was caught drinking fermented apple juice, or having lustful thoughts about another man’s goat.

You can question my genes all you want. Won’t get you anywhere. Since 18 I have only moved more and more inline to objective facts of reality.

I never voted for a leader who actively campaigned to streak our country out from under our feet and give to the armies of layabouts or their imported Janice from the third world who think everything we built is somehow there’s.

I never voted to take away your rights, freedoms, wealth, property or dim the bright future of your spawn.

You want to find an enemy in me friend? I’m afraid you will not, because it’s just not there.
View All Quotes

If your objective is to preserve and protect innocent life then how do you use a tactic of mass murder of innocents?

A jihadist made himself the enemy by his actions.  The unborn are innocent.

That was a pathetic attempt to dodge the question.  Everybody knows the answer is that your genetics just happen to match that those you define as "good".  Otherwise you would have already committed murder-suicide of your family and yourself.

Aren't you a massive Trump supporter?  You know the guy who attacked separation of powers, gun rights, agitated for negative interest rates, and handed out money like candy on Halloween?

"Want" to find an enemy in you?  You lit a marine flare inches in front of our eyes.  We couldn't miss it.

“You can’t use pattern recognition, math, or any other tool to determine what I don’t want to be proven!/s
Statistics are not deterministic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:33:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#27]
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Since abortion seems to be the topic of the day, let me pose this question.

I think most of us can agree that abortion is disgusting and abstinence or contraception is preferable, but this thread is about reality, not your personal morals.

Quick googling informs me that there are 500k - 1,500k abortions a year in the US, while there are 50k - 100k adoptions in the US per year. Feel free to correct my numbers. We can also agree that the adoption process in the US needs reform, but we're still talking about at best, a surplus of 400k unwanted babies.

So what do we do with these children?

Force them on the parent(s) that didn't want them?
Force them on pro-lifers?
Cheap labor?
Child super soldiers?
Put them in prison or mental institutions where they will inevitable end up?

FWIW, I've known many families that adopted, and in almost all of those cases, the child was serious messed up for life due to lack of love and affection in the infant stage.
View Quote
Since the advent of readily available abortions and contraceptives, unplanned and unwanted pregnancies have skyrocketed. Force people to be responsible and most people WILL BE responsible.

We've done just about everything we could possibly do we a society to foster an environment where unplanned and unwanted pregnancies are highly likely to happen. All it's done is fuck us over with fatherless behavior.
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top