Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#1]

Money is the best motivator.

Stop rewarding bad choices and start rewarding good choices.

"Single mom" shouldn't be a career choice, like it is now.

Also:
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hugh1:
My guess is people would be a little careful and think more about having sex.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Somewhere along the line we have kicked personal accountability to the curb, people need to grow the fuck up.  If you borrow money for school PAY IT BACK!  You don't get pregnant by holding hands, there are means to avoid creating a baby USE THEM.  Hell, there are far worse things you can get besides an unwanted pregnancy.

With AZ banning abortions maybe the libs will move out and make it a better place to live.

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:49:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: runcible] [#4]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
Oil up the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
Oil up the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies
Shit, I just listened to that yesterday in the car! Came up at random. Cranked it.

Originally Posted By AR-Bossman:
Only 30% of abortions are white...
Without abortion, the population of the ghetto would have collapsed our economy long ago. (Not an endorsement of abortion, simply an observation.)
It is truly frightening - we have 10s of millions of people in this country who are utterly worthless and always will be, and who contribute nothing... except babies.
And with each passing year, there are more of them. There is no universe in which this is sustainable.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By coldair:
imagine if we were killing puppies at the same rate we murder babies
View Quote

Hollywood celebs would be out in droves making commercials to save them…..donate now…..for $11 a month
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:51:32 AM EDT
[#6]
There ought to be a modest proposal floating around out there that would swiftly work.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#7]
It's called birth control.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Let me pose an answer, it will never happen.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HKocher:
Since abortion seems to be the topic of the day, let me pose this question.

I think most of us can agree that abortion is disgusting and abstinence or contraception is preferable, but this thread is about reality, not your personal morals.

Quick googling informs me that there are 500k - 1,500k abortions a year in the US, while there are 50k - 100k adoptions in the US per year. Feel free to correct my numbers. We can also agree that the adoption process in the US needs reform, but we’re still talking about at best, a surplus of 400k unwanted babies.

So what do we do with these children?

Force them on the parent(s) that didn’t want them?
Force them on pro-lifers?
Cheap labor?
Child super soldiers?
Put them in prison or mental institutions where they will inevitable end up?

FWIW, I’ve known many families that adopted, and in almost all of those cases, the child was serious messed up for life due to lack of love and affection in the infant stage.
View Quote

Let pro-choice people adopt them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:58:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:
How about concentrating on contraception.  

View Quote

As a condition of getting welfare.

If you come to me hat in hand for money because you can’t manage your affairs, then you are not capable of growing and supporting a family.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Had to look that one up.  670,000 dogs euthanized a year vs. 930,000 abortions.  Incredible.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:12:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JeepersCreepers] [#12]
Originally Posted By lowcountry:

Had to look that one up.  670,000 dogs euthanized a year vs. 930,000 abortions.  Incredible.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lowcountry:

How many puppies get aborted though?  The same people who cheer on human abortions would be mortified if you killed a dog fetus just because you felt like it.

Yet we can euthanize older dogs simply for being a burden, but not older humans.

Why don't we just euthanize all the old people, then we can turn the nursing homes into daycares.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Allow abortion.. once. Make sterilization a requisite. You can abort this child but you never get a chance at another one. Seems draconian and would inevitably demand carve outs for rape/incest but would it cut down on abortion as birth control? Goddamn right it would.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:14:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Lou_Daks:

The problem with your premise is ignoring any rights of the unborn humans.  Do they get any consideration in your world?  Do they get a vote?

Are they just collateral damage in the name of "freedom"?
View Quote

Unborn humans, they do not have rights. There it is. If you really think you are winning points here you are not. Human babies are not statistically viable outside the womb in realistic numbers until 22 weeks. I am perfectly fine with abortion up to 12-16 weeks as the majority of Americans.  If you really think it would be cool for your wife/sister/mother to be pregnant in their late 40's and early 50's and not have the option to abort you are either lying to yourself in order for ideological purity.  Abortion does not effect on a daily basis, it really does not, no matter how you spin it, it just doesn't.  What effects me is constant encroachment upon personal liberties, taxation, govt spending, and regulations.  Some of these things right wing nuts love, some the left wing nuts love. Freedom.... Jane's abortion does not affect me. Uncle Joe wanting to tax me effects me.  Do not tell other how to live when it doesn't impact you. Simple. Easy. What you can control.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:18:46 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

The alternatives to killing puppies are a bit different from human abortions.

I'm by no means an expert, but I am fairly certain people would get arrested for sitting outside the grocery store with a box of free babies or for selling them on Facebook marketplace.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

How many puppies get aborted though?  The same people who cheer on human abortions would be mortified if you killed a dog fetus just because you felt like it.

Yet we can euthanize older dogs simply for being a burden, but not older humans.

Why don't we just euthanize all the old people, then we can turn the nursing homes into daycares.
View Quote

They tried that when they released C19 on our population.  94% of the people who died were over the age of 50.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Sell them on the open market to the highest bidder?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Gr0g:With AZ banning abortions maybe the libs will move out and make it a better place to live.
View Quote

It will just go back to the way it was before.

Most if not all pregnant vaginas have the ability to move over state lines with ease where their growing babies can be killed in a different state.

When I was a kid the girls would go to St. Louis MO for their abortions driving the 8-hours each way.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:06:37 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Housing for "visitors" (illegal aliens on welfare).
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

When you get old, feel free to do the needful.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By stumpy89:Human babies are not statistically viable outside the womb in realistic numbers until 22 weeks.
View Quote

Oh boy. Only viable people should be allowed to live.

Simple. Harsh. Effective. Heartless.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PainefulCommonSense:

How do you think we can incentivize adoption without creating a social security hustle? (I.e. adopting 10 kids for the SS checks, buying yourself steak and a new car while the kids eat government cheese and mud pies)
View Quote

It doesnt need to be incentivized. Just make it slightly less retarded and expensive.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:
How about concentrating on contraception.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:18:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#24]
I see a lot of GDers worried about how the WEF/Globohomo want population control and a global population a 1/10th of what it is now.

I imagine most of those spouting off about that are the same ones who are saying "f them babies, they would probably be liberals anyway, plus it hurts our chance to win an election".

Abortion is evil and an abomination as or worse than slavery. It's not a surprise that liberal/WEF/globohomo are a fan of such an evil institution. "Conservatives" being ok with it because they think it will help them win an election or because "them babies probably be liberal anyways" is equally as gross.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess we start off by not killing them and go from there.  It's not that hard.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:
Child super soldiers has a nice ring to it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#28]
The children aren't unwanted.

This may be the worst part of the entire lie the left tells about abortion.

Go to any fertility doctor and he'll tell you about his average patients.

One is a doctor, the other is C level corporate finance. They've spent $150K on in-vitro fertilization and still can't get pregnant.

They've had people in foreign countries trying to scam them with adoption schemes for years. So much that they stopped trying because it only ends in heartbreak.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Abortion will never be banned.

It will be a states issue and stories of Annie having to go stay with her cousins in New York, Illinois or California for 6 months will start being the norm.

Or in modern times, there will simply be decreased airline tickets and package deals for a portion trips to states that allow it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:25:45 AM EDT
[#30]
We have created a degenerate and selfish society
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#31]
You bring them to supermarkets and when you see a woman with no kids you hand one to her and tell her to hold it for 30 days. If nobody claims it then it's YOURS.

One time in Target I scooped up an escaped toddler and plopped her into a nearby woman's shopping cart and said, "Here. Hold her for 30 days. If nobody claims her, she's YOURS." and started to walk off.

The mother showed up almost immediately and was good with it. She thought it was pretty funny but the woman with the shopping cart had a really entertaining conniption fit over it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Just like they did before it was legal and contraception was a thing, people dealt with the consequences, sent them to an orphanage or dealt with the consequences of their actions
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#33]
The further western civilization goes, the more it goes backwards?  How could people these days not understand how to prevent a pregnancy when having sex?  

How about we sterilize stupid people?  

Unwanted children?  This statement in and of itself can tell people what a totally selfish lost country we live.  And it's only reforced by a war living, power hungry government.  

I think it's safe to say the USA is well on its way to being a failed state.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Look at the demographics of who gets abortions. crime will skyrocket 10-15 years after an abortion ban.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By piccolo:
You bring them to supermarkets and when you see a woman with no kids you hand one to her and tell her to hold it for 30 days. If nobody claims it then it's YOURS.

One time in Target I scooped up an escaped toddler and plopped her into a nearby woman's shopping cart and said, "Here. Hold her for 30 days. If nobody claims her, she's YOURS." and started to walk off.

The mother showed up almost immediately and was good with it. She thought it was pretty funny but the woman with the shopping cart had a really entertaining conniption fit over it.
View Quote

Piccolo i know you're a well respected member here.

But this is ridiculous. If this is true, you shouldn't do that. If it isn't true, it's not funny.

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Let them grow up into adult humans.  The fact our culture is shit doesn't make murdering people preemptively on a whim anything other than exactly what it is.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Obo2:
The adoption numbers are not higher because there are not that many babies to adopt.

Adoptions would go up if more children were born.
View Quote

Just to add context to this statement.  My wife and I tried to adopt after undergoing IF treatments.  We were unsuccessful with both approaches.

Infertility is increasing in the US.  Even if all adoption was banned in the US, there would still not be enough infants for all the infertile couples to adopt.  The best estimates I've seen is that there are 50+ couples trying adopt per infant.  To be clear, only one hopeful adoptive couples finalizes an adoption of an infant.  49 couples will be forced to live childfree due to the lack of adoption situations.  The latest estimates for adoption in the US is around 5,000 infants available for over 2.5 million hopeful couple trying to finalize an adoption.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Lungbuster:
Child super soldiers has a nice ring to it.
View Quote

FPNI, we could develop a Spartan Program for the coming space wars.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By sawgunner73:
We could stop having unwanted children?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mike240:

This. Too many women have been using their lady parts like an ATM at taxpayers expense for too long.
View Quote

So force a woman to birth a kid she doesn’t want, or likely lacks the means and ability to raise herself, and then take away any financial safety net helping her to do so.

Sounds like a great plan.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
How about we stop subsidizing single parent households, and start depending on personal responsibility ?
View Quote

Perfect example of Republicans "protect the fetus and abandoning the child".  Same goes for the mother right?  Cut off all funding and let her and the child suffer due to one poor decision.  Then when they both develop mental illness screw them over again by not providing any funding to help the mentally ill...but keep blaming them for all the problems they cause.  A lot of half way thought through ideas here.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:03:45 AM EDT
[#42]
What will we do with the unwanted children?

The same thing we did with them when abortion was illegal.  

Take care of them, instead of killing them.

Back when abortion was illegal, only a small percentage of American children were bastards, oddly enough.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Perfect example of Republicans "protect the fetus and abandoning the child".  Same goes for the mother right?  Cut off all funding and let her and the child suffer due to one poor decision.  Then when they both develop mental illness screw them over again by not providing any funding to help the mentally ill...but keep blaming them for all the problems they cause.  A lot of half way thought through ideas here.
View Quote

Let them move into your house?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#44]
That's assuming an abortion ban will happen in a vacuum.  If abortion is banned, the production of unwanted children will likely drop drastically.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Denwad:

But this is ridiculous. If this is true, you shouldn't do that. If it isn't true, it's not funny.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Denwad:
Originally Posted By piccolo:

Actually the mother was about 8.87 months pregnant with another kid and not in a very good condition for a protracted chase. She was grateful for having the chase end.

As for the woman with the cart? She was one of those permanently indignant and outraged women and I admit it was fun rattling her cage.

More of a good deed than anything else.

Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#46]
I honesty suprised that Neo Cons haven;t figured out some kind of situation where like Monsanto or Haliburton could open up their own orphanages and then they would basically have people take care of these kids and make sure these kids were going to good schools and learning how to be great employees. Yeah I know it's at least an 18 year wait time, but once you invest that initial two decades..it's self sustaining. You will have a work force that is loyal and hard working.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Ease adoption restrictions and costs. Maybe then people will adopt here rather than go overseas?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:10:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FlamingDragon:

Actually cut all gov. spending for welfare, food stamps, homeless, no more FSA.
View Quote

And people wonder why Republicans have the reputation of being cold and uncaring towards others.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By FlamingDragon:
Actually cut all gov. spending for welfare, food stamps, homeless, no more FSA.
View Quote
I honestly don't believe you've thought that one through vey well.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Make single motherhood shameful again.

Encourage single mothers (by giving them money) to give their newborns up for adoption instead of having an abortion.

They have to put their life on hold for maybe 5 months but they will not carry the guilt of having killed their unborn child later on.

Then in 18 years they can use a DNA database and have a heartwarming reunion.

There are zero healthy white babies lingering in an orphanage unable to be matched with qualified loving adoptive parents.
Page / 11
Top Top