Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2024 10:00:05 PM EDT
Just downloaded and started the tutorial. Immediately got stuck because I cannot figure out where the "empty box to the left of the planet layer" is located.  The tutorial will not continue until I click it and I've tried clicking all over. I'm going for a walk now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:16:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Goostoff] [#1]
If I understand you correctly it looks like you need to drag the tutorial over to the left side of the screen. Your layers will be underneath it. I am guessing the box will be there to maybe toggle the layer on and off. I could be wrong my copy of photoshop is old as dirt. I think I have CS6 but most features of the program have remained relatively unchanged over the years.

ETA: OK I read the instruction on your tutorial. You do need to drag it over to access your layers, and you will need to click the little square box  The left hand upper green circle in my photo below.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I am guessing it will be one of the 2 boxes I have cirled here depending on what you are doing in the tutorial

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:55:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you, that was it. I didn't think about a needed part of the screen being covered up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top