Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2023 8:34:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968]
https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/17nc8mx/alright_here_goes_nothing_i/?share_id=ugUsdDfEOB36te4Sp6pwS

Found this link on Twitter.  I post it not because I believe the poster is telling a true story, but because it is a very good presentation of what seems to me to be the current thinking on what UFO's'/UAP's represent.  My beliefs also lean in this specific direction, but in a very general sense.  I don't have beliefs on any specifics, just the general gist of this theory.  A lot of the details fit the little hints that some of the leaders of disclosure have dropped, including Elizondo and Delonge.  

I've copied and pasted the actual statement, leaving out the background information on the poster and the guy presenting the theory:

"To lay it all out there, we know there is a Supreme Source or creator. Some call it God. Some call it intelligent design. The name doesn't matter. It's real. To understand what I'm saying you have to accept this. This isn't a simulation, it's real. The modern version of science is corrupted and went astray the moment they overcorrected and completely eliminated spirituality with the scientific method. You can't have the physical material world without the spiritual world. Every planet is alive. They are gods. The sun is a god that resides over the celestial gods. To think of Jupiter or Saturn as a "planet" is wrong. Every star in the sky, to the paths the planets orbit, what we understand as gravity, was finely tuned for life to flourish on this planet or god. The ancients, they understood this. There is an older civilization from that time that never fully died out.

I finally replied "like Egyptians? Or Jews?"

He continues "close but no. Those civilizations came from this civilization. They taught Egyptians, Sumerians, and the like as they spread. They carried a lost knowledge.

I asked "ok, where are these people?" (I'm completely intrigued by this point and just going with it)

He said, those people were before the fall of mankind. They were different. Still human, but their genetic code if you will, allows them to do things we can't. They're not aliens. They're humans. They live in the ocean. Not outer space. And space isn't what people think of it as. Again, the planets themselves are a living spiritual god. Once long ago, they manifest physically as gods here. They lived amongst us. They taught us. They helped us. They are the legends of old. All ancient mythology were cultures interpreting what they saw."

I don't know why but at this point in the story I felt compelled to ask, "why don't they visit us again instead of flying in spaceships?" Looking back it sounds stupid but in the moment it's what I asked.

He continued, "those are not them. They're created sentient life forms, but they will never be like you or I, they lack a soul and are devoid of any ability to feel on that level. And the spaceships are not a space ship. It's also a living thing. There are no controls, no engines, it operates solely from the mind alone. We've recovered them. We've tried to reverse engineer them but you can understand how hard this process would be.

Whether Indian, Sumerian, Hebrew, Egyptian, the gods existed. The big one we know of is Thoth. Timelines for Egypt is wrong, it's a known thing. The Romans actually officiated the gods with the planets. But the God resides over them all. They're from the spiritual realm. But we are actually the greatest creation of all. We're immortal souls in a mortal physical body. The body dies but our journey doesn't end."

"The reality is, the whole point of a soul is to experience and learn goodness. We are on a journey back to the source of all, and yet we are part of the source already, experiencing reality in a physical form."

"They don't operate with jets, engines, bullets, and wings. They simply just are. They're not a part of the physical world. They do not operate by the laws of the physical world."

The "aliens" everyone thinks they see are a combination of actual gods, and synthetic "alive" but spiritually dead beings, essentially AI, that fly devices made by humans. Different humans from a lost time, but humans. They're not from space, they're from here."

I asked, "why are they hiding? Why can't we talk to them?"

He continues "we have a few times. They're very spiritual and powerful, but they're not malevolent. They've interfered when we have started to destroy this god (earth). We have approached them down in the oceans, they are peaceful but they will protect themselves, we've lost good men to them before by accident. The high ups in intelligence, dod, Air Force, and Navy know they're down there."

"People who are atheist, or think this all just happened by chance, the universe and its laws, the planets placed in perfect celestial movements with no beginning or end is like time itself. Time exists to us in a physical body, but there's really no such thing. Everything will happen, is happening, and has happened."

"Most people are good people. Even where I'm from and the people I work with. The enemy isn't the government, it's the celestial forces of evil that inhabit and influence the powerful people that run the show, to protect their empires and riches to the detriment of 8 billion people. They topple entire countries and create wars simply for their own benefit."

Link Posted: 11/13/2023 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow. Good read. I love thinking about stuff like this. I have a feeling that what is actually going on is something that no o.e has even dreamed of. It's that weird.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 3:52:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#2]
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I've thought (and others have, as well) that at least some of the UAP we have heard of are in sense actual living organisms, and not manufactured items - despite having the outward appearance of manufactured items.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 7:49:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
I've thought (and others have, as well) that at least some of the UAP we have heard of are in sense actual living organisms, and not manufactured items - despite having the outward appearance of manufactured items.
View Quote

I've often wondered if some of the craft being sighted are in fact sentient.  Perhaps AI using the physical craft as a vehicle to move about.

The whole part about earth and other planets being gods subservient to the sun God is pretty out there. If true, that's a lot of gods to keep track of. Every star and every planet is a god?  What about Pluto which was demoted from planet status? Is it now a demi-god?  

The point about the material world and spiritual world being intertwined makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 10:15:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ender875] [#5]
Heinlein already did this with The Whipping Star

ETA: it was frank Herbert that wrote it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Really interesting read
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By brass:

Going through sci-fi, it would seem many authors are aware of information which we aren't given.  Not the super top secret level, but the Grush testimony type things match several older sci-fi tropes that make you go hmmm.   They couldn't all guess that accurately, though many are way off and add more fantastical elements in it to make it more pure fiction like, the base concepts seem to be rooted in reality.

View Quote

There has always been scuttlebut that the U.S. has a plan in place for contact with alien species.   The rumor is they used sci fi writers like Heinlen, Hubbard, Clarke and Asimov as part of the input.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Lot of this is revealed in the Bible, if people would study it.

2 Kings 6:16-17
King James Version
16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:51:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#10]
Interesting. Another Grand Unified Theory. I always put my skeptic hat on just like I did with that Canadian Defense Minister post that was so obviously an attempt to merge something important (UAPs) with humans’ perceived threats (global climate change). It’s trash in that case.

I’m still slightly skeptical on this one because this ancient race we don’t know about… who could help us not ruin their ‘god’ and is strong and ancient enough to get us to listen, but chooses not to for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Interesting take which I can't poke any holes in right off top of head.

View Quote

Really? The definitive statement at the beginning that "this isn't a simulation" is awfully bold. The entire point of simulation theory is diametrically opposed to creation theory in a simple aspect, that being that at a certain point one can prove a theory (simulation) and not the other (creation). And yet, despite the contradictions, simulation theory is essentially a different form of creation theory, in that those who create the simulation are the "Creator/God."

"Advanced humanoid creatures sharing some of our genetics yet able to access abilities beyond our own and living underwater, bringing civilization in the past to the rest of us primitives" would be nothing more than a different part of the simulation, with them also not understanding actual "reality". When you dig down into the weeds, and the dirt underneath, at the end of the day, simulation theory answers the outstanding questions much better than literally everything else.

AND, and, it's actually possible to "prove" the theory. If mankind is able to create its own simulations that contain what amounts to human-level intelligences (or even better) that don't realize that it's in a simulation would essentially "prove" that the odds of us being in a "base reality" are so miniscule as to be effectively zero from a sigma standpoint.

Wait a decade, or a few. We'll see if AI is actually possible, and if it is, if it can be confined to a simulated reality. If it can, it's turtles all the way down. And, again, UAP's, ghosts, and all of the other phenomena might be nothing more than the higher level of the nested simulation checking in on its own creation. Souls, spirits, and all the rest of it might be nothing more than a program, which, if it advances enough, is allowed to advance upwards to the next level of the simulation (heaven, nirvana, even hell, depending o the whims of the programmer...i.e. God).

And that's only ONE possible way to poke holes in this. A real skeptic (not just me, who is skeptical about things) will crush this hypothesis.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#13]

If you set aside simulation theory, starting with the statement "Not a simulation", then it hangs together.

To simply say simulation theory is possible, even probably likely, discards the point of view from which the post was written.    I suppose if I take the view they profess at the start, the rest of it hangs together.   We know simulation theory explains a lot of what we see, especially quantum physics sorts of details,setting it aside as an alternate option and living  in the world painted, it doesn't self contradict.    IOW, I'm not looking at is as The Answer, but it is a possibility that would explain some of what we've seen, though I think simulation theory has a better shot at explaining everything, rather than just anthropology.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

Really? The definitive statement at the beginning that "this isn't a simulation" is awfully bold. The entire point of simulation theory is diametrically opposed to creation theory in a simple aspect, that being that at a certain point one can prove a theory (simulation) and not the other (creation). And yet, despite the contradictions, simulation theory is essentially a different form of creation theory, in that those who create the simulation are the "Creator/God."

"Advanced humanoid creatures sharing some of our genetics yet able to access abilities beyond our own and living underwater, bringing civilization in the past to the rest of us primitives" would be nothing more than a different part of the simulation, with them also not understanding actual "reality". When you dig down into the weeds, and the dirt underneath, at the end of the day, simulation theory answers the outstanding questions much better than literally everything else.

AND, and, it's actually possible to "prove" the theory. If mankind is able to create its own simulations that contain what amounts to human-level intelligences (or even better) that don't realize that it's in a simulation would essentially "prove" that the odds of us being in a "base reality" are so miniscule as to be effectively zero from a sigma standpoint.

Wait a decade, or a few. We'll see if AI is actually possible, and if it is, if it can be confined to a simulated reality. If it can, it's turtles all the way down. And, again, UAP's, ghosts, and all of the other phenomena might be nothing more than the higher level of the nested simulation checking in on its own creation. Souls, spirits, and all the rest of it might be nothing more than a program, which, if it advances enough, is allowed to advance upwards to the next level of the simulation (heaven, nirvana, even hell, depending o the whims of the programmer...i.e. God).

And that's only ONE possible way to poke holes in this. A real skeptic (not just me, who is skeptical about things) will crush this hypothesis.

If you set aside simulation theory, starting with the statement "Not a simulation", then it hangs together.

To simply say simulation theory is possible, even probably likely, discards the point of view from which the post was written.    I suppose if I take the view they profess at the start, the rest of it hangs together.   We know simulation theory explains a lot of what we see, especially quantum physics sorts of details,setting it aside as an alternate option and living  in the world painted, it doesn't self contradict.    IOW, I'm not looking at is as The Answer, but it is a possibility that would explain some of what we've seen, though I think simulation theory has a better shot at explaining everything, rather than just anthropology.

Fair enough. You just surprised me when you said you couldn't poke holes in it. "That's not the brass I know." LOL.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#14]
What other thoughts do you have on this one?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:25:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Citizen904] [#16]

View Quote

Had the same reaction when I first read it. This also fits pretty well with the “4chan whistleblower” and his account of the thing they track in the Atlantic that creates the UAPs. Have you guys read that?

Link
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:37:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Citizen904:

Had the same reaction when I first read it. This also fits pretty well with the “4chan whistleblower” and his account of the thing they track in the Atlantic that creates the UAPs. Have you guys read that?

Link
View All Quotes

Link

…and that one dovetails into what that Admiral has been saying too. Huge and frequent underwater phenomena in both oceans.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#19]

@macman37

Which Admiral?   Is there another recent one or just that snippet of the one I don't know the name of?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:

Link

…and that one dovetails into what that Admiral has been saying too. Huge and frequent underwater phenomena in both oceans.

@macman37

Which Admiral?   Is there another recent one or just that snippet of the one I don't know the name of?

Gallaudet (sp?) is the one I was thinking of.

@brass
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By macman37:

View Quote

And I heard that that huge underwater feature that he has mentioned, as being very interesting off the California coast is now blurred out when you try to look at it on Google Earth. Seems like the powers that be do not want us looking at that spot for some reason.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, guess its started, new era of Sun God worship.

https://futurism.com/the-byte/biologist-says-sun-conscious

Mind Over Matter
A bong rip of a theory suggests that all matter possesses some form of mind or consciousness, not just animals — including, as one biologist suggests, the Sun itself.
In a fascinating dive into the hypothesis, which adherents call "panpsychism," Popular Mechanics reports that this out-there concept has existed for thousands of years, and in its more crystallized form has been bubbling around for the last few hundred years.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#23]
More

https://thred.com/tech/scientists-theorise-that-the-earth-may-be-an-intelligent-entity/

Pointing to evidence that fungi is communicating underground to suggest that large-scale networks of life could ‘form a vast, invisible planetary intelligence,’ a group of astrobiologists are asking the thought-provoking question: if a planet like Earth can be ‘alive,’ can it also have a mind of its own?
‘Conventionally, intelligence is seen as a property of individuals. However, it is also known to be a property of collectives,’ reads the introduction to a paper published in the International Journal of Astrobiology that explores the thought-provoking question: is the Earth itself an intelligent entity?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sq40:
More

https://thred.com/tech/scientists-theorise-that-the-earth-may-be-an-intelligent-entity/

Pointing to evidence that fungi is communicating underground to suggest that large-scale networks of life could ‘form a vast, invisible planetary intelligence,’ a group of astrobiologists are asking the thought-provoking question: if a planet like Earth can be ‘alive,’ can it also have a mind of its own?
‘Conventionally, intelligence is seen as a property of individuals. However, it is also known to be a property of collectives,’ reads the introduction to a paper published in the International Journal of Astrobiology that explores the thought-provoking question: is the Earth itself an intelligent entity?
View Quote

Fungi? Are you telling me that Star Trek discovery was right? I want out of clown world.

Also believer that there is something very real going on with UAP’s and it’s weird.  Just not a fan of Star Trek Dicovery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top