Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2024 2:26:11 PM EDT
I hadn't heard about this study or many of the tales allegedly inside the study. At about 9 minutes is a particularly amazing story IMO that I hadn't heard of and would like to attempt to confirm. If the story is true as reported...damn. Maybe "they" aren't super nice and here for hugs and good feels.

Former CIA Doctor Reveals Military Deaths Caused by UFOs
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a very decent video.

I am still of the opinion that the ephemeral (and, in my opinion, multi-causal) nature of the phenomenon will leave us in the dark for decades to come.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#2]
That's about all the information there is, sometime they will include a pseudonym for the guy, and mention that his daughter's house was haunted when she got back to Connecticut.

Kit Green (aka The CIA Doctor) has talked about it a few times in relation to Skinwalker ranch and contagious paranormal haunting. People have gone to the ranch and seen blue or orange orbs, when they get home on the other side of the country they along with friends and neighbors reported seeing orbs, weird animals, shadow people, hearing people walk around the house. All the typical ghost stuff, except one guy who saw orbs over his house one night and received a text message with aerial photos of his house shortly afterword.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Herc:
That's about all the information there is, sometime they will include a pseudonym for the guy, and mention that his daughter's house was haunted when she got back to Connecticut.

Kit Green (aka The CIA Doctor) has talked about it a few times in relation to Skinwalker ranch and contagious paranormal haunting. People have gone to the ranch and seen blue or orange orbs, when they get home on the other side of the country they along with friends and neighbors reported seeing orbs, weird animals, shadow people, hearing people walk around the house. All the typical ghost stuff, except one guy who saw orbs over his house one night and received a text message with aerial photos of his house shortly afterword.
View Quote

Somehow out of all the podcasts and media I consume just to hear about the phenomena,  I haven't run across this story. Seems rather crazy if everything happened in the order stated. Would mean there is some pretty solid proof out there and medical documentation, the kind of evidence everyone is looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top