Site Notices
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rfoxtrot:
Markets got jumpy with Middle East turmoil mostly I think. Now we're just left with the equivalent of the varsity sprinter getting an a pissing match with the low IQ kid that likes to cause shit.

It needed to pump the brakes. Give it a few weeks and it'll be bull run again.

I have noticed all the people my parents age seem to be really concerned about what's happening over there. Seems like all of the Gen Xers and millennials hang around with. Don't seem to give a shit about it.
View Quote

Two things: 1) old people are usually idiots, and 2) old people believe whatever the boob tube tells them. I have a relative who has CNN on from the moment get gets up in the morning until he goes to bed at night.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:00:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SparticleBrane] [#3]
META is on sale. 15% off!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:11:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
View Quote
Get it while it lasts!.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SparticleBrane:
View Quote

Magnificent 4?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:11:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link

The S&P 500 is at risk of plunging 44% to around a four-year low, Paul Dietrich said.
The top strategist explained that selling stocks well before they crash can yield outsized returns.
Dietrich predicted a mild US recession this year based on multiple warning signs and threats.
The stock market may be headed for a 44% crash — and getting out early could pay off, Paul Dietrich said.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By OregonShooter:
Link

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Link

The S&P 500 is at risk of plunging 44% to around a four-year low, Paul Dietrich said.
The top strategist explained that selling stocks well before they crash can yield outsized returns.
Dietrich predicted a mild US recession this year based on multiple warning signs and threats.
The stock market may be headed for a 44% crash — and getting out early could pay off, Paul Dietrich said.

What do you want to bet that he's predicted 87 of the last 3 recessions?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Link

lol!  He just wants you to sell so he can buy your shit.

I’m with him.  Sell all your shit!  Buy high and sell low!  Then I can grab your yummy stonks low.

*cartman. Yummy yummy. Panic sellers stonks in my tummy. Yummy yummy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]
44% dip? God I could only wish. Event like that would let me tell corporate America to get fucked at least 10 years sooner.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top