BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2022 2:13:02 PM EDT
Title pretty much says it all.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:58:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#1]
There are a few around!

hit google for shaving supply shops as well as shaving enthusiast boards.  That way you get reports and reviews.

Taylor of Old Bond Street had one as well as several others.  Edit, theirs is a cream not a puck.

West coast shaving is another.  I never tried that one but I think I’d like it.  I mostly quit mail order and buy local.

I went a googling......damn the shaving supply stuff scene has changed a lot.  Lots of stuff I don’t recognize, new brands etc.  It was an unfamiliar landscape.   Vanuys cherry tobacco scent sounded like an interesting one.  $14 for a 4 oz cake didn’t sound too bad price wise.   I have a drawer full of stuff and I swore off buying until it was down quite a bit.  My every day stuff is Cremo which is inexpensive, locally stocked and very good to my skin and doesn’t dry me out.   Never saw tobacco though, just regular, mint menthol, and tangerine as far as I recall.   Damn, I looked them up and the Tangerine is gone.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe Tabac? I’ve never tried it but it is supposed to have a tobacco smell (not sure if pipe tobacco specifically).
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Stirling Soap Haverford is a nice unburnt tobacco smell.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is some on Smallflower.com

Tobacco shaving soap
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JKnight:
Maybe Tabac? I've never tried it but it is supposed to have a tobacco smell (not sure if pipe tobacco specifically).
View Quote
Tabac is tobacco flower, not the tobacco leaf.
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Try That Soap is a good resource to see what scents are in a good many soaps/creams/aftershaves (it doesn't list all of them). Unfortunately it will be shutting down at the end of the year.
But you can still use it for a couple more weeks. Type in tobacco in the search bar on the scents page (https://trythatsoap.com/scent/) and that should give you a few to add to your list to further research people's reviews and opinions of to see if they be what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Moon Soaps' "Havana" may be what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#8]
House of mammoths Tobacconist
Declaration Grooming Tobacco Oud
PAA Cavendish

Link Posted: 7/24/2023 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Phoenix shaving is good stuff.
I've got several of their soaps and their blades are good too.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 8:59:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Voodoo5] [#12]
Moon Soaps - Havana gets my vote. I've been happy with it so far. It does have a sweeter tobacco fragrance.

https://www.moonsoaps.com/shave-soap/havana
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top