Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/10/2024 7:24:55 AM EDT
Link

Attachment Attached File

CAIRO, May 10 (Reuters) - Israeli tanks captured the main road dividing the eastern and western halves of Rafah on Friday, effectively encircling the entire eastern side of the city in the southern Gaza Strip.

Residents described almost constant explosions and gunfire east and northeast of the city on Friday, with intense fighting between Israeli forces and militants from Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Hamas said it ambushed Israeli tanks near a mosque in the east of the city, a sign the Israelis had penetrated several kilometres from the east to the outskirts of the built-up area.

Israel has ordered civilians out of the eastern half of Rafah, forcing tens of thousands of people to seek shelter outside the city, previously the last refuge of more than a million who fled other parts of the enclave during the war.

Israel says it cannot win the war without assaulting Rafah to root out thousands of Hamas fighters it believes are sheltering there. Hamas says it will fight to defend it. Aid agencies say the battle puts hundreds of thousands of already displaced civilians in harm's way.

"It is not safe, all of Rafah isn't safe as tank shells landed everywhere since yesterday," Abu Hassan, 50, a resident of Tel al-Sultan west of Rafah told Reuters via a chat app.

"I am trying to leave but I can't afford 2,000 shekels to buy a tent for my family," he said. "There is an increased movement of people out of Rafah even from the western areas, though they were not designated as red zones by the occupation.

"The army is targeting all of Rafah not only the east with tank shells and air strikes."
The Israeli military said its forces in eastern Rafah had located several tunnel shafts and troops backed by an air strike fought at close quarters with groups of Hamas fighters, killing several.

It said Israeli jets had hit several sites from which rockets and mortars had been fired towards Israel in recent days, including at the Kerem Shalmon crossing point.

Israeli tanks have already sealed off eastern Rafah from the south, capturing and shutting the only crossing between the enclave and Egypt. An advance on Friday to the Salahuddin road that bisects the strip completed the encirclement of the "red zone" where they have ordered residents out.

The prospect of an assault on Rafah this week has opened up one of the biggest rifts for generations between Israel and its closest ally the United States, which has blocked shipments of weapons to Israel for the first time since the war began.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday Israel would "fight with our fingernails" if it must. In a U.S. television interview, he said he hoped Israel would overcome its disagreements with President Joe Biden.

Ceasefire talks broke up on Thursday with no agreement to halt the fighting and release hostages captured in the Hamas-led Oct. 7 attacks that precipitated the war.

Hamas had said it agreed at the start of the week to a proposal submitted by Qatari and Egyptian mediators that had previously been accepted by Israel. Israel said the Hamas proposal contained elements it cannot accept.

More than 34,000 Gazans have been killed in the seven months of war, according to health authorities in the Hamas-controlled enclave who say thousands more dead are probably buried under rubble. Israel launched the assault to annihilate Hamas after the Oct. 7 attacks, in which 1,200 people were killed according to Israeli tallies.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Pali started it, Izzy is finishing it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:27:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't start none, won't be none.

Time to end Hamas.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Good. Level that bitch.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#4]
They ALWAYS have to quote Hamas' count of civilian casualties.  It's almost as if they're on Hamas' side, trusting them to tell the truth.

But even if 34,000 civilians were killed, that was Hamas' fault, not Israel.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
Don't start none, won't be none.

Time to end Hamas.
View Quote

Ain't over yet.

Biden 💩 may unilaterally send $20 billion to Hamas.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]
FAFO
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:38:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Greenhorn:
They ALWAYS have to quote Hamas' count of civilian casualties.  It's almost as if they're on Hamas' side, trusting them to tell the truth.

But even if 34,000 civilians were killed, that was Hamas' fault, not Israel.
View Quote

I went through two wars and always expected what ever I was hiding behind would be shot.
That is why I hide behind it
This has been going on since the dawn of time.

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:44:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Hamas' started it by attacking 1200 civilians, not Military targets. I hope they all get to meet their god real soon
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Kill em all.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope every single Palestinian winds up in Hell for eternity.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
View Quote

Let’s hope they kill em all before Joe brings them here.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Push to Egypt. Build the wall. Bulldoze what remains.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Good. Level that bitch.
View Quote

This. Fuck those raping terrorist animals. FJB and his pussy ass admin.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CanaryCamaro:

Let’s hope they kill em all before Joe brings them here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Just finish it, wipe out Hamas and their supporters once and for all.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Let's see how the WH tries to spin this.  They're really trying hard to play both sides of the fence.  

Adam Smith (D) WA, “It is not the policy of the Biden administration that they’re gonna cut off Israel entirely if they go into Rafah.”

Burman then asked, “So, why the differences? Look, you’re the top Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee, you get to speak to folks that most everyone else doesn’t get to talk to, … but it’s obviously — what you’re saying is different from what the President said last night. So, I wonder why then did the President say that?”

Smith responded, “I am frustrated by that as well. Look, the short answer to that question is the President thought he was expressing one thing and he said it in a way that didn’t make that clear. Look, we’re human beings. We express thoughts. They don’t always come out in the detail that we would like them to. During the course of this interview, I’m sure I’ll say something that, after it’s done, I’ll go, gosh, I didn’t really make that clear. But this is a huge problem.”

Idiots
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#19]
The Punic Wars ended with Carthage unable to attack Rome again.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Good

Finish them
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#21]
As a jew, I truly feel for the situation of the Palestinians. At the same time, they could have needed this months ago. Cut of all support to hamas. Rise up against them and the Israelis would have leped install a truly elected democratic government. They choose daily to continue to support hamas, who steals from them, enslaved them, murders them, sends their children to die. You can only do so much with this.

I've written about this before. Violence is the language that Arabs understand. What you see on TV, that's for theater of the European and American psychology. We feel bad for them. They don't care about the dead kids or civilians for life is cheap to them.

There is only one way to end this.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Rubble to the sea!
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Push it all into the fucking sea.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I vote kill them all.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Voland:
As a jew, I truly feel for the situation of the Palestinians. At the same time, they could have needed this months ago. Cut of all support to hamas. Rise up against them and the Israelis would have leped install a truly elected democratic government. They choose daily to continue to support hamas, who steals from them, enslaved them, murders them, sends their children to die. You can only do so much with this.

I've written about this before. Violence is the language that Arabs understand. What you see on TV, that's for theater of the European and American psychology. We feel bad for them. They don't care about the dead kids or civilians for life is cheap to them.

There is only one way to end this.
View Quote

The Palestinians are basically screwed. Yes, their leadership is corrupt. However, even if they replace their leadership, do you really think Israel will allow them to have a completely independent country?

It seems Israel wants the Palestinians to have a Bantustan instead of a true country.

People tend to forget there are Israelis that believe "river to the sea" should be under Israeli control. The Likud Party's original platform clearly stated this.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Let the dogs of war come out and play.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:22:28 AM EDT
[#28]
34k Gazans have died since Oct 7th?

hmmm
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:25:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WI_Bill] [#29]
Originally Posted By callgood:
Link

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60489/Capture_JPG-3210189.JPG

CAIRO, May 10 (Reuters) - Israeli tanks captured the main road dividing the eastern and western halves of Rafah on Friday, effectively encircling the entire eastern side of the city in the southern Gaza Strip.

Residents described almost constant explosions and gunfire east and northeast of the city on Friday, with intense fighting between Israeli forces and militants from Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Hamas said it ambushed Israeli tanks near a mosque in the east of the city, a sign the Israelis had penetrated several kilometres from the east to the outskirts of the built-up area.

Israel has ordered civilians out of the eastern half of Rafah, forcing tens of thousands of people to seek shelter outside the city, previously the last refuge of more than a million who fled other parts of the enclave during the war.

Israel says it cannot win the war without assaulting Rafah to root out thousands of Hamas fighters it believes are sheltering there. Hamas says it will fight to defend it. Aid agencies say the battle puts hundreds of thousands of already displaced civilians in harm's way.

"It is not safe, all of Rafah isn't safe as tank shells landed everywhere since yesterday," Abu Hassan, 50, a resident of Tel al-Sultan west of Rafah told Reuters via a chat app.

"I am trying to leave but I can't afford 2,000 shekels to buy a tent for my family," he said. "There is an increased movement of people out of Rafah even from the western areas, though they were not designated as red zones by the occupation.

"The army is targeting all of Rafah not only the east with tank shells and air strikes."
The Israeli military said its forces in eastern Rafah had located several tunnel shafts and troops backed by an air strike fought at close quarters with groups of Hamas fighters, killing several.

It said Israeli jets had hit several sites from which rockets and mortars had been fired towards Israel in recent days, including at the Kerem Shalmon crossing point.

Israeli tanks have already sealed off eastern Rafah from the south, capturing and shutting the only crossing between the enclave and Egypt. An advance on Friday to the Salahuddin road that bisects the strip completed the encirclement of the "red zone" where they have ordered residents out.

The prospect of an assault on Rafah this week has opened up one of the biggest rifts for generations between Israel and its closest ally the United States, which has blocked shipments of weapons to Israel for the first time since the war began.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday Israel would "fight with our fingernails" if it must. In a U.S. television interview, he said he hoped Israel would overcome its disagreements with President Joe Biden.

Ceasefire talks broke up on Thursday with no agreement to halt the fighting and release hostages captured in the Hamas-led Oct. 7 attacks that precipitated the war.

Hamas had said it agreed at the start of the week to a proposal submitted by Qatari and Egyptian mediators that had previously been accepted by Israel. Israel said the Hamas proposal contained elements it cannot accept.

More than 34,000 Gazans have been killed in the seven months of war, according to health authorities in the Hamas-controlled enclave who say thousands more dead are probably buried under rubble. Israel launched the assault to annihilate Hamas after the Oct. 7 attacks, in which 1,200 people were killed according to Israeli tallies.
View Quote

"I am trying to leave but I can't afford 2,000 shekels to buy a tent for my family," he said.

Can't afford a tent?  So stick where he is and get killed?  Poor decision making skills, must be a hallmark of hamas supporters.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Underscore_O_Three:
The Punic Wars ended with Carthage unable to attack Rome again.
View Quote

Carthage did not sit right up against Rome's walls.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:41:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast] [#32]
Send forth the remote control D9's....

From the River to the Sea bitches!  
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Now is the time to end it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Panzers!
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Both sides want to see our destruction so I don't understand the support of either.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:27:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#37]
Operation "Jewhammer"
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#38]
It kill a cockroach year. Get with it and STAY with it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JKH62:
View Quote
Naa as long as there are a few left on both sides, it will go on.

Large scale violence/war has been going on long since before anyone on this site was alive and will being going on long after this site and everyone on it are gone.

Its in their history and culture and all many of them know.
At least one side is taught to hate and kill from the time they can put on their 1st pair of sandals..
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Push to Egypt. Build the wall. Bulldoze what remains.
View Quote

That fact that Egypt has a bigger wall speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:13:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul] [#41]
Originally Posted By Rock-n-Rolla:
Both sides want to see our destruction so I don't understand the support of either.
View Quote

Oh brother.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:17:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BTccw] [#42]
Many posts Nail it!  

God bless Israel and their efforts.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:18:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Paul:

Oh brother.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Paul:

Oh brother.

Watch "Europa, The Last Battle" and fact check any of it. Read the Talmud and the Koran.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#44]
At least 10000 of the dead Hamas terrorist are fake dead
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Have the Palestinians apologized yet for the 1000 murders?
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By WI_Bill:

"I am trying to leave but I can't afford 2,000 shekels to buy a tent for my family," he said.

Can't afford a tent?  So stick where he is and get killed?  Poor decision making skills, must be a hallmark of hamas supporters.
View Quote

Have you ever met any? The entire country is borderline retarded. I'd like to know how they managed to build that tunnel system.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Willy Pete and APAM please
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#50]
I hope both sides destroy each other and we stay out of it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top