Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/9/2024 4:48:43 AM EDT
JELLY FISH UAP [Thermal Signatures]

from jeremy corbell comes a new uap video of a jelly fish uap.  

video
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/1925u2v/the_jellyfish_ufo_clip/

more uap ufo videos likely on UAPs on reddit.  

Alarming news reports this over flew Pantex (nuclear weapon assembly and storage, a repair shop for nukes basically).  And the video doesnt show where it was filmed, but could have been in the sand box.  

#1 ONLY VISIBLE IN THERMAL.   #2 GOES INTO OCEAN, SUBMERGES FOR 17 MINUTES, THEN JETS OFF AT 45 DEGREES #3 POSSIBLY SEEN IN A FEW AREAS
OBJECT GOES HOT / COLD / HOT / COLD, ON THERMALS.   supposedly the Observation platform could not lock onto it, was possibly jammed by this thing.

Is flying (no visible propulsion on thermal cam)

Can only be visible through thermal cam

Is constantly altering its thermal signature (WILD)

Has fucking tentacle things hanging from its body that are stiff

Went into the ocean

Blasted out at obscene speeds

*Possibly similar object shot down in Feb 23 over Alaska, pilot reported "things hanging down".  Now shown in Sand Box / over Pantex.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Strange
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Corbell said it was videoed in Iraq. If you watch you can see the Hesco's around the base of the buildings.

Given the height of the camera view and angle I'd say a static camera system or aerostat, but don't recall any aerostats still in operation over here.

I don't see any movement or foot traffic as it floats past so I'm guessing either off duty hours or someone/something saw it, hit the D&C alarm and got everybody under cover due to not knowing the identity or intentions.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks CGI to me
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a mass of something with high IR reflectivity hanging from a power line.
The object is stationary and the camera is moving.
The heat signature changes due to reflections of something with a higher temp as the aircraft moves around the object.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 9:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Deanventure:
The heat signature changes due to reflections of something with a higher temp as the aircraft moves around the object.

View Quote

To add to that, it's not the only thing that changes, some jersey barriers changed at the same time. Since we know concrete doesn't change temp that fast we can safely assume it's the camera adjusting to different objects in view.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw this on Twitter this am
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:28:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Possible same with orbs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangeEarth/s/G1swC7sUUN
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

That’s not Pantex.  I don't believe DOE has that targeting system. I don’t think it’s stationary either .  When the camera pans out I don’t see where it could be hanging from anything. I’d like to see the rest of the footage where it goes underwater
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#10]
That video is suspect at best.  

The "thing" didn't block the objects behind it, it was translucent to the heat signatures.  It also seemed to stay fixed in relation to the image even though the reticle moved around.  That doesn't add up.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:25:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#11]
This is a very strange one. Made in 2009 in kalifornia. It shows the raw footage first then they stabalize it with different filters.

Orbs dock with the "jellyfish" craft then the craft shoots straight up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangeEarth/s/2IcFk4ePz0
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It looks like an Imperial Probe Droid.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I only post this in this thread because he's addressing the topic, but from a much broader perspective, this guy's Twitter feed is fascinating, if you are into the UAP=Paranormal/religion/spirituality angle.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:45:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#14]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Han and Chewie would have shot it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
This is a very strange one. Made in 2009 in kalifornia. It shows the raw footage first then they stabalize it with different filters.

View Quote

That looks to me like two flies on the camera lens. One slowly crawls to the next, they then hop off at what looks like ludicrous speed due to the camera lens being focused at a distance.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:

That looks to me like two flies on the camera lens. One slowly crawls to the next, they then hop off at what looks like ludicrous speed due to the camera lens being focused at a distance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:

The flies would move with the shaking camera lens if it was something on the lens
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#18]
I keep watching this one over. It doesnt bob or weave, zig or zag, just a straight line at a steady speed.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I keep watching this one over. It doesnt bob or weave, zig or zag, just a straight line at a steady speed.
View Quote

The over the water footage from distance is out
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

It really reminds me of a balloon, but the dangly bits don’t move like a balloon, they seem like they have weight to them, structure, that if it was a balloon it would be impossible to have.

The part about it not being visible in the visible-light spectrum is what really sticks with me. Only visible on thermal.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Someone on a Facebook UFO group zoomed in on the "Jellyfish UFO" and noted that the top of it looks like the head of a gray.  He didn't specify if he made changes to the image, other than magnifying it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Someone on a Facebook UFO group zoomed in on the "Jellyfish UFO" and noted that the top of it looks like the head of a gray.  He didn't specify if he made changes to the image, other than magnifying it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/418439373_10228168891401730_263118343103-3088854.JPG
View Quote

More like an apparition than a vehicle. That’s weird.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

View Quote

Post it
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By brass:

Yeah, it does look like a 70s compositing job, but it's thermal yet transparent and opaque varying so it's a bit more complicated than overlaying a mask.  Changing temps in non standard ways and not uniformly is odd.

I guess I'll go with  "it looks so composited/CGI, they wouldn't release it as a believable fake" or something along those lines.

--ETA:  Which movie had those organic looking alien craft with the things hanging down, the one where they retry in the time loop continually?

View Quote

Edge of Tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 5:29:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#27]
Originally Posted By arashi:
This.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By arashi:

This.
Im not a camera FX expert, but that thing traveled a long way. Seems to long a distance for a craft to be flying in a circle around it (a stationary object) without the viewer noticing.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I only post this in this thread because he's addressing the topic, but from a much broader perspective, this guy's Twitter feed is fascinating, if you are into the UAP=Paranormal/religion/spirituality angle.  

View Quote
Those are sun and moon/God and Jesus motifs.  They aren't ufos.  Those motifs show up in tons of period artwork.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:23:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By VeritatisUnus:

Post it
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VeritatisUnus:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

Post it

Let me find it. It’s the long Corbell video.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:11:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KYB762] [#30]
Originally Posted By KYB762:
Corbell said it was videoed in Iraq. If you watch you can see the Hesco's around the base of the buildings.

Given the height of the camera view and angle I'd say a static camera system or aerostat, but don't recall any aerostats still in operation over here.

I don't see any movement or foot traffic as it floats past so I'm guessing either off duty hours or someone/something saw it, hit the D&C alarm and got everybody under cover due to not knowing the identity or intentions.
View Quote

New Nation interviewed a Marine who knew it as the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Looks like it was videoed from an aerostat out in Anbar on one of the compounds near Habaniyah.

And after looking at the vid on a larger monitor the dogs just hanging out tells me it was the Iraqi side in the background.

Apparently, this shape has been seen in quite a few places around the world. The same type is seen in the video taken in Turkey a few years ago.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:06:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:24:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wc22312] [#32]
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:38:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:54:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#34]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#35]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#36]
This forum might not be for everyone.

I am a fan of a skeptic and raising an eye brow and not believing but at least having an open mind versus crapposting in this forum.

He's never made a legit contribution for either direction.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Corbell Weaponized podcast on this topic…

WEAPONIZED : EPISODE #47 : THE "JELLYFISH" UFO - How It Happened & What It Means
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Watching it now. Want to see the vid of it descending into the water
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Stabilized edit of 2018 Jellyfish UFO video reveals 3-dimensional object! ??
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 4:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deanventure] [#40]
Where is the footage with all of the on-screen parameters?
Azimuth, altitude, speed,?
Something like this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#41]
With it not changing directions I'm going with balloon with junk attached to it.

Something like this.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/124754906042
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Was the footage taken by an Aerostat?  By a helicopter?  Relative motion makes a difference.

We used to joke about the National Bird of Iraq.  The ubiquitous flying garbage bag.  They'd get caught in wind and rotor wash and thermals and wind up at odd altitudes you'd not expect to see them, and they were everywhere.

It's interesting, but it may not be as interesting as it seems.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Bushleaguepilot:
Was the footage taken by an Aerostat?
View Quote
Yes
We used to joke about the National Bird of Iraq.  The ubiquitous flying garbage bag.  They'd get caught in wind and rotor wash and thermals and wind up at odd altitudes you'd not expect to see them, and they were everywhere.
View Quote
Ive seen bags fly around. Grocery bags. Garbage bags. Baloons. Hoebags.

None. NONE of them flew like whats in the video.

Ive seen sky lanterns fly/float and thats about as close to an example I can think of thats similar to this.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bushleaguepilot:
Was the footage taken by an Aerostat?  By a helicopter?  Relative motion makes a difference.

It's interesting, but it may not be as interesting as it seems.
View Quote

aerostat
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#45]
new footage

Jeremy Corbell Releases ANOTHER 'Jellyfish' UFO Video
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Is the object's heat changing or just the "gain" or whatever it's called on thermal?
It seems to be adjusting to the environment.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 8:44:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#47]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
That video is suspect at best.  

The "thing" didn't block the objects behind it, it was translucent to the heat signatures.  It also seemed to stay fixed in relation to the image even though the reticle moved around.  That doesn't add up.
View Quote

Bird poop or dead bug on the sensor?
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:29:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KYB762] [#48]
Where is the footage with all of the on-screen parameters?
Azimuth, altitude, speed,?
Something like this.
https://dcs-docs.lordvesel.win/en/fa18c/img/img-468-1-screen.jpg
View Quote

There's a video out with a wider view of a skewed monitor and you can see some of the perimeter data, so probably someone with a cell phone recording it. I'd say someone was smart enough to pull his cell phone out, put it on a steady surface off to the left of the monitor and hit record before it hit SIPRnet and forever disappeared. No background voices, just a loud fan noise so I'm guessing it was taken in the sensor van and not a TOC.

As for the "birdshit/flies" on the lens theory? No way. You can either focus on something far off, or something close to achieve optical clarity, but you can't do both at the distances that were involved. Google "depth of field" to get a more detailed explanation of it.

And as far as the cross hair moving with the object, it's because the PTDS operator was slewing the camera around to manually track the object and keep it in view.

EDIT - One of my guys used to work the aerostat program over here and was in it about the time the video was shot, I'll ask him if he knows anything about it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:30:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:
With it not changing directions I'm going with balloon with junk attached to it.

Something like this.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/124754906042
View Quote

However in this case the object not only flew around without being visible to the naked eye at low altitudes, but then submerged in self into the water and came out 17 minutes later, then flew off at hypersonic speeds.  Doesn’t sound like a balloon to me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
...... but then submerged in self into the water and came out 17 minutes later, then flew off at hypersonic speeds.  Doesn’t sound like a balloon to me.
View Quote
Has that part of the vid been released yet?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top